剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
巴里 但你知道
Barry, but you do.
我知道
I know.
乔...
Joe...
我去跟他聊聊
I'll talk to him.
我要去中城警局
I'm--I'm gonna go to CCPD,
看看能不能找到抓住约金的线索
see if I can find anything that might lead us to Yorkin.
那真是顺利
Well, that went swimmingly.
乔是对的 我们应该早点告诉他
Joe's right. We should've told him before now.
你该告诉他的是 这事应该怪我
What you should have told him is that I'm the one responsible,
那个要杀他的超能力者是我创造的
that the meta trying to kill him is one that I created.
朱利安 你没法改变已经发生的事情
Julian, you can't change what happened to you.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你总是这么说 但那就是我的错
You keep saying that, but it is my fault.
人总要为自己的行为负责
People are responsible for their own actions.
矢口否认只是...
To say otherwise is just...
只是为了让自己好受点
it's just a way to make yourself feel better.
你就是这么看我的吗
Is that what you think I'm doing?
认为我在为自己做过的事找借口
Making excuses for things I've done in the past?
你知道吗 我真的开始后悔
You know, I'm really starting to regret
带你加入了
bringing you in here.
路易餐厅
接啊 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
爸爸 是我
Ah, hey, Dad, it's me...
我又打来了
calling, again.
我知道你很生气
Look, I know you're upset,
但还是给我回个电♥话♥吧 好吗
but, um, give me a call back, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
路易餐厅出现超能力者
亲爱的
Honey?
晚上好 爱瑞丝·韦斯特
Good evening, Iris West.
是爱瑞丝的紧急呼救
It's Iris's panic alarm.
她在公♥寓♥ 我联♥系♥巴里
She's at the apartment. I'll call Barry.
不用 不用 我能搞定
No, no, no. I-I got this.
他在中城警局 我更近
he's at CCPD, and I'm closer.
好 去吧
Okay, go!
你知道吗 起初 我想要你♥爸♥爸死
You know, initially, I wanted your dad dead.
可接着我想 如果我真想让他痛不欲生
But then I thought, "If I really want to make him suffer,
我该杀了他女儿
I should kill his daughter instead"
我不该这么死
This is not how I'm supposed to die.
我确定就是这样
Oh, I'm pretty sure it is.
不 住手
No, stop!
太晚了 闪电小子
Too late, Kid Flash.
我还是她
Me or her?
有我在 宝贝女儿
I've got you, baby girl.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
心跳加速 体温104华氏度
Elevated heart rate. Temperature's 104.
腐烂已经扩散到皮下组织了
The decay is reaching her subcutaneous tissue.
我来了 怎么回事
I'm here, all right? What happened?
约金突袭了她
Yorkin went after her.
怎么没联♥系♥我
Why didn't you call me?
因为当时我在
Because I was here.
那也应该联♥系♥我
You call me! All right?
我们得用点什么
We have to give her something.
一定有什么可以给她用
There has to be something we can give her.
不是细菌引起的
It's not bacteria.
抗生素没用
Antibiotics won't work.
我们得想办法
We have to do something.
不能坐以待毙
Nothing's not an option.
对了 如果香蕉熟得太快 该怎么做
Okay, what do you do when a banana ripens too quickly?
-把它放进冰箱 -妙极了
- Put it in the freezer. - That's brilliant.
凯特琳 你可以把她的手臂冻住
Caitlin, you can freeze her arm.
这样就能阻止腐烂扩散
It'll stop the spread of decay
为我们寻找解药争取时间
and give us some time to find a cure.
我相信你
I trust you.
我做不到 即便我很想
I can't, even if I wanted to.
这不是吹一股冷风就好了
We're not talking about a cold blast.
而是要持续不断地输送冷气流
This is a specific and continuous cold stream.
温度高了 腐烂会继续扩散
Too high a temperature and the decay spreads,
温度低了则会造成冻伤 破坏神经末梢
too low and the frostbite will destroy your nerve endings.
而且持续使用超能力那么久
And that long using my powers,
我可能会失控
I could lose control.
凯特琳 你很坚强 明白吗
Caitlin, you are strong, okay?
比你想象的更坚强
Stronger than you know.
你不会失控的
You are not going to lose control.
凯特琳 试试吧 拜托了
Caitlin, try, please.
起作用了
It worked.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-你还好吗 -目前还好
- You okay? - So far, so good.
沃利 你去哪
Wally, where are you going?
离远点 这样我就不会再搞砸了
Out of the way where I can't screw up again.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
听着 我刚才说的...
Hey, look, what I said back there--
不 你说得对
No, you were right.
我们应该联♥系♥你的
We should've called you.
我只是以为...我以为我能行
I just thought-- I thought I could do it.
我以为我准备好了 但显然没有
I thought I was ready. Obviously, I'm not.
那不能怪你
It's not on you.
我还不够快 巴里
I wasn't fast enough, Barry.
这完全该怪我
That--that is totally on me.
不 其实不是
No, not really.
不怪你 好吗
It's not, all right?
我刚刚获得超能力时 我...
Look, when I got these powers, I-I...
我真的很幸运 虽然这么说比较别扭
I was really lucky, in a weird way.
有很多人帮我一起渡过了那个阶段
You know, I had a lot of people helping me through all of this.
有两个威尔斯
I had Wells--both of 'em--
还有杰和佐勒蒙
and Jay and Zolomon.
虽然他们当中有两人成了坏蛋
I mean, two of them turned out to be bad guys,
但他们还是良师
but even they were good teachers
教会我如何运用超能力
who really taught me how to use my powers.
我只是觉得 我还没为你做到这样
I just don't think that I've been that for you yet.
你已经把我需要学的都告诉了我
You're telling me everything that I need to learn.
我只是还没学会 我...
I'm just not getting it. I--
不 不是这样 而是...我...
No, that's not it. It's--I've been--
我一直在让你发挥自己的原始技能
I've been letting you coast by on your raw talent,
你的底子很好 但传授远远不只是
which you have a lot of, but teaching--it's a lot more than
做一些示范 就指望你自己学会
just doing something and expecting you to follow.
而是需要启发你
It's about inspiring and
赋予你力量 让你利用自己的天赋
empowering you to use your gifts
靠自己去成功
to succeed on your own.
那才是我需要做的
That's what I need to do.
从现在开始 我就要这么做
That's what I'm gonna do from now on.
下一次 你独自面对敌人的时候
So the next time you're out there and you're alone,
你一定会赢
you will win.
说好了
Deal?
说好了
Deal.
HR和我刚刚想到一个办法
H.R. And I just came up with a way
找到约金 但这方法很
to track down Yorkin, and it's...
疯狂
crazy.
挑战时空级别的疯狂
Like, defies time and space crazy.
好吧 先说我们知道的
Okay, here's what we know.
我们知道约金的目标是闪点里的警♥察♥ 对吧
We know Yorkin's going after cops in Flashpoint, right?
但我们不知道具体是谁
What we don't know is who he's going after.
但如果我们找出他们是谁
But if we find out who they are,
我们就能准备好对付他了
then we can be ready for him.
对 那我们怎么做到呢
Right, so how do we do that?
我们用震波感应闪点
We vibe Flashpoint.
闪点已经不存在了
Flashpoint doesn't exist anymore.
打断你一下 BA
Stop you right there, BA.
闪点在这个宇宙不存在了
Flashpoint doesn't exist anymore in this universe.
但在量子力学里
But in quantum mechanics,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表