剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
It's okay; with this type of launcher,
你这么做是不会引爆核弹的
you won't set off the nuke.
巴里 模拟器的预测结果显示
Barry, simulators are projecting
发射模拟
楔石城
威胁等级: 极高
中城
威胁等级: 极高
成千上万的人会死
that hundreds of thousands will die.
是啊 最好别这样
Yeah, let's hope not.
快点
Come on.
五位数字 有多少种组合
Five digits. How many combos is that?
-我猜大概是... -整九万种
- I'm guessing it's about... - Precisely 90,000,
如果你不是傻子而是真正的天才
which you would know if you weren't a moron
就会知道
and you were an actual genius.
两枚导弹锁定目标
Two missiles are locked on target.
伙计们 我们需要别的办法 这不管用
Guys, we need something else. This isn't working.
有备选方案吗
Plan B, anyone?
快点
Work!
他还有多少时间
How much time does he have?
15秒
15 seconds.
伙计们 我要别的办法 这不管用
Guys, I need something! This isn't working!
别的办法
Something else!
你只要继续按 巴里
You just got to keep going, Barry.
只需要继续试
You just--just got to keep trying.
六枚导弹锁定目标
Six missiles are locked on target.
起作用了
It worked.
起作用了 我们成功了
It worked! We did it!
发射取消
我们成功了
We did it!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
闪电侠阻止了武器发射
Flash stopped the weapon.
但是他阻止不了我们全部
But he can't stop us all.
进攻
Attack!
发现他们了
Found them.
他们就在城外
They're right outside the city.
朝着政♥府♥路和橡山路来了 很快
Heading for State and Oakhill, fast.
那是市中心方向
Which leads right into downtown.
好吧 我们该怎么做
All right, so what do we do?
巴里 我明白
Barry, I know
我们是厉害的极速者
we're speedsters and everything,
但是我们寡不敌众
but we are way outnumbered here.
是啊 他说得对 我们三个怎么能
Yeah, I mean, he's right; how are the three of us
打败那些大猩猩呢
gonna take on all those gorillas?
我们必须打败
We have to.
虽然我恨这些大猩猩
As much as I hate these gorillas,
特别是古鲁德 如果你杀了他
especially Grodd, if you kill him,
其它的也许会撤退
the other ones might stand down,
但是你有可能无法全身而退 巴里
but you might not be able to come back from this, Barry.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
我知道
I know.
但是还有另一种方法
But there's another way.
不会那样的
It's not gonna come to that.
西斯科 我需要你的帮助
Cisco, I'm gonna need your help.
在地球二追捕她
Tracked her down on Earth-2.
缺口已经打开
Breach is taken care of.
地球十九
谢谢
Thank you.
我们这个地球上
Risky move coming to an Earth
进行跨维度穿越是会被处以死刑的
where interdimensional travel is punishable by death.
尤其我还是那个
Especially when I'm the one
践行法律的人
who's supposed to uphold that law.
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我不接受异地恋
I don't do long-distance relationships.
别误会 如果唯一让你犹豫的
Don't get me wrong; this is something
是距离 我非常愿意和你
I'd love to talk about in more detail,
仔细讨论一番
especially if distance is your only hesitation.
但是我来是谈论古鲁德的
But I'm here to talk about Grodd.
好吧 看来你不接受拒绝
Okay, I see you don't take no for an answer.
吉普赛 拜托了
Gypsy, please.
他会毁了我的城市
He's gonna destroy my city.
他会伤害我爱的人
And he's gonna hurt the people I love.
我之前告诉过你 这不是我的问题
I told you before, that's not my problem.
听着 在别人看到你之前快回到地球一
Look, just go back to Earth-1 before someone sees you
否则我就只能公事公办了
and I have to do something that I don't want to.
你告诉我可以用我的超能力做
You know, you told me I could do things with my powers
我从没想过的事情 你是对的
I'd never even imagined, and you're right,
因为我不再震波找人了
'cause I'm not just vibing people anymore.
我在震波他们的感受
I'm vibing what they feel.
你知道此时此刻
And you know what I'm getting from you,
我感知的你吗
right here, right now?
你不只是这样 你像我一样
You're more than this. You're like me.
你想做一些善事
You want to do something good.
得找个东西阻止古鲁德
Look, we need something to stop Grodd,
我需要你帮忙
and I'm gonna need your help getting it.
拜托 做你想做的那个英雄
Please, be the hero I know you want to be.
威尔斯 还剩多久
Wells, how long do we have?
两分钟 巴里
Two minutes, Barry.
哪有两分钟 还剩十秒
Two minutes? Ten seconds!
你连时间都不认得了吗
Can you not even tell time?
我就是说的十秒
That's what I said. Ten seconds.
想到办法要我们三个
So got any pointers on how the three of us
怎么拯救大家并阻止几百头大猩猩吗
are gonna save everyone and stop a few hundred gorillas?
攻击腿部
Go for the legs?
尽量别被抓住
Just try not to get caught,
相信我 他们不会放过我们的
'cause, trust me, they won't let go.
我们可没想过会这样开始
Well, that was not the start we're looking for.
因为
Because...
他们要坚持多久
How long do they have to last?
但愿不要太久
Hopefully not much longer.
你的城市会沦陷 闪电侠
Your city will fall, Flash.
只有一个方法能终结这一切
There's only one way to end this.
你干掉我
You kill me.
但你下不了手
But you won't do that.
在你心中"仁慈"为大
All you care about is mercy.
对 没错
Yeah, you're right.
只不过想阻止你的不只是我
Except I'm not the only one that wants to stop you.
索罗瓦
Solovar!
我要挑战你 古鲁德
I challenge you, Grodd!
而你会再次落败
And you will fall again!
再见 古鲁德
Good-bye, Grodd.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop...
杀戮不是解决办法
Death isn't the way.
他背叛了我
He betrayed me.
我知道 那就让他待在原来的地方
I know, so leave him here, where he's from.
我们不会让他再回到猩猩城
We won't let him go back to Gorilla City ever again.
像我饶过你那样 饶他一命吧
Just spare his life, like I spared yours.
让我们回家
Send us home...
一个不落
all of us.
让一百头猩猩
How long is it gonna take
穿过缺口要花多久
to put 100 gorillas through a breach?
我们整晚都会在这 知道我该干什么吗
We're gonna be here all night. You know what I ought to do?
给我们冲杯卡布奇诺
Whip us up some cappuccino--
所有猩猩都回地球二了
All the gorillas are back on Earth-2.
古鲁德呢
And Grodd?
我联♥系♥莱拉了 他被超查组带走了
I called Lyla. He's with A.R.G.U.S.
很好 我不知道你们怎么想
Good. I don't know about y'all,
但我不想再见到
but I don't ever need to see
什么高智商又能心电感应的猩猩
a super-smart, telepathic gorilla again.
我也这么想
I'm with you.
不是说古鲁德
Not that Grodd didn't have
无缘无故就不信任人类
some justification for mistrusting humans.
只是古鲁德善良的一面已不在了
Whatever good was in Grodd is gone.
我觉得他们可以把他
As far as I'm concerned, they can throw him
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表