剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Because everything that you've ever loved is gone.
包括你自己
Including you.
回家吧 巴里
Go home, Barry.
你在这里没有用
There's nothing for you here.
西斯科
Cisco.
你弄明白是什么让我困在这里了吗
Did you figure out what's keeping me here?
我得回去了
I need to go home.
什么
What?
你要走 现在
You're leaving? Now?
他... 他...
He's--he's...
他帮不了我 他崩溃了
he's not gonna help me, man. He's broken.
如果凯特琳现在在和萨维塔合作
And if Caitlin's working with Savitar,
我必须回去 我必须...
I need to get back. I need--
在我们永远失去她前回去
before she's lost to us forever.
那其他人呢
What about everyone else?
你不想帮他们吗
Don't you want to help them?
我帮不了他们
I can't help them.
我早该知道的
I should've known.
无论我做什么
No matter what I do,
你都会抛弃与你亲近的人
you're gonna abandon the ones close to you.
西斯科 不是这样的
Cisco, it's not like that.
我只是...我不能待在这里
I just--I can't stay here.
但你想让我留下来
But you want me to.
重整队伍
To get the team back together.
对我动手脚的
It wasn't Mirror Master or Top
不是镜像大♥师♥或尖峰人 而是你
that did something to me. It was you.
不是吗
Wasn't it?
没错
Yeah.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你知道你跑动时会产生一个共振力场吗
You know the resonance field you create when you run?
这个可以干扰它
This disrupts that.
我可能用不了我的能力了
I might not be able to use my powers,
但我还是懂科学
but I still know something about tech.
你为什么要把我留在这
Why would you keep me here?
因为我想念我的朋友
Cause I miss my friend.
西斯...
Cis...
如果你想走 我不会留你
If you want to go, I'm not gonna stop you.
不知道为什么 我希望你
I don't know why I expected you
还是我记忆中的那个巴里·艾伦
to be the same Barry Allen I remember.
那个男人的心里还有冲劲
That guy still had some fight left in him.
你是对的
You were right.
这不是我想要的未来
This isn't the future that I wanted.
现在这样我没法回去
I can't go back knowing I let it stay like this.
你想帮我解决吗
You want to help me try to fix it?
我还以为你永远不会问
I thought you'd never ask.
那让我们把大家都找回来吧
Well, let's get the team back together.
包括HR
Even H.R.
我们继续来看HR的传奇系列
Continuing with the H.R. Romance Series,
HR 吉特斯咖啡馆
《红衣侠对战反射先生》
"The Streak vs. Mr. Reflecto."
"正当那个恶棍准备打出致命一击的时候
"Just as the villain was about to go in for the fatal blow,
弗洛伦斯感觉腰上有双有力的手
Florence felt strong hands around her waist...
把她像一片羽毛一样举了起来"
lifting her like she was a feather."
"她被提了起来
"She was whisked away,
风穿过她的发丝
The wind blowing through her hair,
神秘英雄最后把弗洛伦斯
As her mystery hero finally set Florence down
放在了一处山顶上"
on a mountaintop."
我真喜欢这一段
I love that part.
我当时就在现场
I was in the zone.
我想要你
我知道
"她..."
"She, uh..."
"弗洛伦斯..."
"Florence was, um..."
山顶 我们回到山顶这个地方
And the mountaintop. Back to the mountaintop.
"我想要你..."
"I have to have you..."
好吧 你们知道吗
Okay, you know what?
我们应该3P
Uh, we should threesome--
干人 干点别的事
do someone--something else.
我觉得
I think--
朱利安 HR
Julian, H.R.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我也想知道怎么了
I would like to know the very same thing.
我马上就要完成一个男人生命中
I was about to check one of the most important boxes
最重要的待办事项
a man can check in his life.
谁把我们弄到这来了
And who--who brought us here?
是我把你们带到这来的
I brought you all here.
又是你
Oh, it's you again.
巴仔
Bar?
你看上去
You--you look--
更年轻了
Young?
他是从过去来的 警探
He's from the past, Detective.
准确点来说 是2017
2017, to be precise.
在墓地 我就感觉有些不对劲
I knew something felt weird in the cemetery.
你有些年头没去看望爱瑞丝了
You hadn't visited Iris in years.
是啊 我听说了
Yeah, that's what I've heard.
西斯科告诉我 给我看了
Cisco told me, or showed me,that
你们有很长时间都不在一个团队行动了
you all haven't been a team in a long time.
我也知道 我要为此负责
And I know that I'm the reason for that.
我不应该因为爱瑞丝的死 把你们拒之千里
Iris's death shouldn't have driven me away from you all.
我是说 原本这应该把我们拉得更近
I mean--I mean, it should've driven me closer.
这不是她想看到的
This isn't what she would want.
我来是想告诉你们
But I'm here now to tell you that
不管过去发生了什么
no matter what happens in the past,
我都不会抛下你们
I will not abandon you.
-那是什么 -检测超能力者的程序
- What's that? - It's a meta-human app.
镜像大♥师♥和尖峰人又出现了
Mirror Master and Top are at it again.
我们该上场了
Let's get 'em.
我们 作为闪电侠小组一起
Us, as in Team Flash?
伙计们 现在有个机会让希望重回到我们生命里
Guys, we have a chance to put some hope back into our lives.
而我...
And I...
我现在真的很需要
I really need it right now.
我觉得你们也需要
I think you do, too.
你们觉得呢
So what do you say?
准备好再次以闪电侠小组的身份打倒恶势力吗
You ready for Team Flash to take down the bad guys again?
闪电侠小组
Team Flash.
闪电侠小组
Team Flash.
数到三
On three.
One, two...
中城珠宝
谢谢
Thank you.
宝贝 你是摇滚之星
Baby, you're a rock star.
可不是为了你才闪耀吗
Just like to shine for my man.
是吗 这可说不定
Yeah, I don't know.
从这看可有点俗气
It looks a little tacky from over here.
不过我是比较老派的
But I am old-fashioned.
我们警告过你躲远点 闪电侠
We told you to stay away, Flash.
是啊 我已经尽力不去听罪犯说话
Yeah, well, I try not to listen to criminals.
或是愚蠢的人说话了
Or stupid people.
你们听得到我说话吗
You guys hearing me all right?
巴仔 听得清清楚楚
Yeah, Bar, I can hear you loud and clear.
天啊 回归的感觉真棒
Man, it's good to be back.
这是什么鬼
Well, that's--what the...?
你在干什么
Wh--what are you doing?
-只是 我有个 -你在找什么
- Just--I had a-- - What are you looking for?
我 我找到了
I just--I found--oh.
这下准备好了
Now I'm ready.
你该听话的
Should've done as you were told.
闪电侠 这是二对一
Flash, it's two versus one.
你的胜算不大
Odds aren't in your favor.
我想放手一搏
I'll take that bet.
让他尝尝眩晕的滋味
Give him a little ride.
乐意至极
With pleasure.
好吧 这挺新鲜的
Okay, that's new.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表