剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I was trying to make a name for myself.
三年了 几乎没有联♥系♥过
For three years, barely a word,
现在遇上麻烦了 来找我了
until trouble hits, and then here you come,
走进那扇门 希望自己的妈咪
walking through the door and expecting Mommy
放下生活中的一切去帮你
to drop everything in her life to try to fix it.
你根本不知道我经历了什么
You have no idea what I've been through..
唐豪瑟博士 你来看看这个
Dr. Tannhauser, look at this.
她吸收了所有的能量
She's absorbed all that energy?
怎么会
How?
我还不确定 但如果我们能弄明白这个
I'm not sure yet, but if we can figure that out,
那将会颠覆我们现在所做的一切
this could change everything we're doing here.
然后闪电侠 是我的闪电侠 不是你的
So then the Flash--my Flash, again, not your Flash--
我们想了个计划召集所有剩下的超能力者
we hatched a plan to gather all the remaining meta-humans
到一个地方一决高下
into one place for a final showdown.
我们称之为"超能力者大战" 异常壮阔
They called it "World War M”. It was glorious.
体育场两侧分立两种势力
Two forces on opposing sides of the stadium.
现场气氛紧张
The tension built. No.
就像那个电影
It was like that movie
那个角斗士带领其他角斗士的
where the gladiator was the lead gladiator.
那个电影叫什么
What was that called?
《角斗士》
"Gladiator."
这名字更好 在我的地球
That's better; on my Earth,
那电影叫《大汗淋漓》 那名字不行
it was called "Sweaty Men," And that didn't take.
两股势力在互冲开战 当时他们...
So the two forces charge into battle, and when they do--
-我要歇会儿 -好啊 我们出去走走
- I need to take a five. - Yeah, let's get out of here.
-我们休息一下 -我要一个人去
- Let's take a break. - By myself.
好啊 你去吧 我继续弄这个东西
Yeah, you go ahead. I'll keep working on this.
日志AAA:2
So entry AAA:2.
计划进行中 人物已经就位
Plan is proceeding. Characters are in place.
还没有人看出我为什么来到这里
Nobody seems the wiser as to why I'm here.
我要对这次袭击做个目击证人报道
I had to give a witness report on the attack,
我就想我们来个午饭约会吧
and I thought I would make it a lunch date.
好 我腾个地方
Yeah, cool. Clear a spot.
-我们开吃吧 -好的
- Let's do this. - Ahh. Yeah.
和朱利安关系好点了吗
Are things any better with Julian?
我的天啊 就好像每一次
Oh, my God, it's like, every time
我试图去了解这个人的时候 他就做些
I try to get to know the guy, he does something
让我很难办的事情
that makes it really hard to.
我现在知道的就只有他不喜欢超能力者
All I know now is that he dislikes meta-humans
和不喜欢我的程度一样
about as much as he dislikes me.
或许你应该换位思考
Maybe you should try and see things from his perspective.
或许他不喜欢你和超能力者是有原因的
He might have a reason to dislike both of you
只是你不清楚是什么原因
that you don't know anything about.
你刚才这是像乔一样唠叨我了吗
Did you just hit me with a Joe-ism?
有时候他说的是对的 有时候不对
Well, sometimes he's right. Sometimes he's not.
-是啊 -说起这个
- Yeah. - Speaking of which,
我刚才在楼下看到他了
I just saw him downstairs,
他正在和地方检察官说话
and he was talking to the DA.
他拒绝了跟她的约会
He blew off a date with her.
我看到他上周就这样了
I saw him do the same thing last week.
我也不清楚 可能他没那么喜欢她吧
I don't know. Maybe he's not into her.
不是 他喜欢她
No, he's into her.
我问他是否对她有意思
I mean, when I asked him about her,
他只是叫我走开
he basically told me to buzz off.
你不会那么轻易走开的 对吧
You're not too good at buzzing off, are you?
不 涉及到我爸爸的时候 当然不会
Nope. When it comes to my dad, no.
朱利安·艾伯特
艾伦
来富尔顿街和第二街
交叉口找我
越快越好
艾伯特
看看是谁来消息了
Well, look who it is.
看样子我有一个从朱利安的角度
Looks like I have an opportunity to see things
看问题的机会
from Julian's perspective....
就是现在
Right now.
午餐不能陪你了 我得走了
Sorry about lunch. I got to go.
一会儿见 我要这个
See you later. Oh, I need that.
如果你一直动来动去 我找不到血管的
If you don't stop squirming, I'll never find a vein.
现在你又要化验什么
What exactly are you testing for now?
任何能帮我们理解
Any polymorphism that could help us understand
你是如何可以从分子中吸收那么多能量
how you're able to absorb that much energy
来制♥造♥极冷环境的基因多态性
from molecules to create gelid surroundings.
你知道我已经做过这些化验了吧
You realize I've run all of these tests already?
那你干什么还来这里呢
Then what was the point of coming here?
说真的 妈妈
Seriously, Mom?
我怕极了我会变成什么样子
I'm terrified of what I'm becoming.
你知道你一次都没问过我是什么感受吗
You realize you haven't asked me once how I'm feeling?
我在试着不受感情的左右
I'm trying to keep emotion out of this.
相信我 这对你我都有好处
Believe me, it's for your benefit as much as it is mine.
对 因为这就是你的专长 对吧
Right, because that's your specialty, isn't it?
冷漠 就像以前...
Being cold, just like after--
以前什么
After what?
爸爸去世之后
After Dad died.
为了救你♥爸♥爸我尽了全力
I did everything I could to save your father.
同时你也失去了女儿
Well, you lost your daughter at the same time.
是你主动离开的 凯特琳
You're the one who went away, Caitlin.
因为我不得不走
Because I had to.
你知道在爸爸病了之后
You realize you never acted like my mother again
你就没有母亲的样子了吗
after Dad got sick?
你几乎都不正眼看我
You would barely even look at me.
我没能承受那些痛苦
I...couldn't handle the pain.
工作让我度过了那段日子
My work got me through it.
那样失去一个人
Losing someone like that,
你完全无法理解我的感受
you have no idea what that feels like.
实际上 我理解
Actually, I do.
我的丈夫一年多前去世了
My husband died over a year ago.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
我说快点儿来 但这也...
I said get here quick, but that was...
比我想的快
quicker than I expected.
对啊 是那个...
Oh, no, yeah, it was a...
优步司机开得很疯狂
crazy Uber driver.
根据爆♥炸♥方式
Well, the blast pattern
和绝缘体上的痕迹表明
and the scoring on the insulation suggests
这是电涌导致的爆♥炸♥
that it was a power surge that blew it out.
所以说是个意外
So it's a coincidence?
我不这么认为 不过我会弄个清楚的
I highly doubt it. But I'll figure it out.
这个城市该有人收拾一下这些超能力者了
Someone in this city has to do something about these metas.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我们有全部的警力
We have a whole police force
出动来阻止这些超能力者
working to stop these metas.
不对 你有闪电侠
No, you have The Flash.
你讨厌的不止是做坏事的超能力者
So it's not just bad metas you don't like.
所有超能力者都讨厌
It's all the metas.
我只是说因为有他
I'm just saying that because of him,
整个警♥察♥部门变得懒洋洋的
the police department has got lethargic.
我是说 那么努力干什么
I mean, why do anything at all
反正每次闪电侠都能够转危为安
if The Flash is gonna save the day every time?
就跟你不守规矩一样
It's a bit like you with rule breaking--
稳定一阵子 然后现在又懒散马虎
a momentary fix, and now you're lazy, sloppy.
好吧 谢谢
Cool. Thanks.
我认为闪电侠实际上
I think The Flash is actually
鼓舞了这座城市
a source of inspiration for the city.
我认为他给了人希望
I think he kind of provides hope.
这是我们意见不一的
Yes, well, that's one of many things
众多事情中的一件 艾伦
that we'll have to disagree on, Allen.
怎么 你看到了什么吗
What? You see something?
一种规律
A pattern.
这个生物的运动 一开始看起来是随机的
The creature's movements, they seemed random at first,
但是他们在特定的区域内
but they were contained to a prescribed area.
就像这生物被困在了看不见的栅栏里
You know, like the creature was stuck in an invisible fence.
交通摄像头坏了 对吧
Traffic cameras were down, right?
也许是它被什么人观察或者操控着
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表