剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I, um, got some business to attend to,
那么其他事情我们等会再说
so we'll get on that other matter later?
除非我先办了 对吗
Not if I get on it first, huh?
独♥立♥女性
Independent woman.
我喜欢 我喜欢
I like it. I like it.
我告诉过你们别再回来了
I told you never to come back here.
我给你做了一套防摩擦战袍
I make you a friction-proof suit
这样你的衣服就不会在两倍音速时爆♥炸♥
so your clothes don't explode at mach 2,
而你们则不把我扯进你们的姐弟对抗犯罪战争
and you leave me out of your brother/sister war on crime.
-约定是这样的 -好了 听我说 拉蒙先生
- That was the deal. - Okay, listen to me, Mr. Ramon.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我相信你在电视上看到竞争者了
I'm sure you've seen the Rival on TV.
他在威胁这座城以证明自己是最快的
He is terrorizing the city to prove that he's the fastest.
我是说 天知道他接下来要做什么
I mean, God only knows what he's gonna do next.
-我们必须阻止他 -好 那就阻止
- We have to stop him. - Okay, so stop him.
听老天指示 玩得开心
Please, go with God, have fun.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
你知道惹到极速者会怎么样吗
You know what happens when you mess with a Speedster?
这样 就会这样
That. That's what happens.
一只震动的手刺透你的胸膛
You get a vibrating hand going right through your ribcage.
我还是免了
No thanks.
我有大钱要挣呢
My money needs me.
慢着 西斯科 你不打算帮我们吗
Wait, Cisco, you're not gonna help us?
这倒是提醒了我 这人是谁
That reminds me. Who the hell is this?
你把陌生人带到我的实验室
You brought some stranger into my lab
还跟他说我帮过闪电侠
and told them I helped The Flash.
-西斯科 -少来
- Cisco. - Uh-uh.
我不认识你 长豆角
I don't know you, string bean.
长豆...
Str--
-拉蒙先生 -什么事
- Mr. Ramon. - Oh, yes?
我知道你是什么样的人
I do know what kind of person you are.
内心深处 你在意去帮助别人
Deep down, you care about helping other people.
好的 继续说
Please, tell me more.
我听过一段故事 你15岁时
I heard a story about how, when you were 15,
你哥哥丹堤欠了一笔赌债
your brother Dante owed a bookie
他还不上欠的钱
and he couldn't pay back what he owed,
于是你把一夏天送披萨挣的钱
so you gave him all the money you earned that summer
给了他 帮他解围
delivering pizzas to help him.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
我有种感觉
I have a feeling that...
我们会成为很棒的队友
we would work really well together as partners.
一起打倒超能力者
Taking down meta-humans together.
这是我们应该做的事
I mean, it's what we're supposed to do.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
没事 我没事 我只是...
I'm okay. I'm okay, I just...
我刚刚...
What was I--
我刚刚说到哪了
What was I just saying?
你这是怎么了
What is going on with you?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我在这都开始怀疑
And here, I was starting to think
你把我给忘了呢
you'd forgotten all about me.
可我确实在遗忘
But I am forgetting.
我出什么事了
What's happening to me?
我还想你什么时候能发觉呢
I was wondering when you'd notice.
仿佛我一想起过去的一段记忆
It's like I'll be thinking of a moment from my past
然后它就...消失了
and then it-- it vanishes.
就找不回来了 为什么
I can't get it back. Why?
闪点悖论 这是副作用
Flashpoint. It's a side effect.
我告诉过你 你不明白自己的行为
See, I told you before. You don't know what you're doing.
你制♥造♥的这个新的现实
This new reality you've created
正在不断覆盖我们知晓的那个现实
is starting to overwrite the reality that you and I know.
所以你原来的生活 你的朋友和家人
So your original life-- your friends, your family--
不久之后 都会消逝不见
pretty soon, all of that will just fade away.
那为什么没发生在你身上
Why isn't it happening to you?
不清楚
Not sure.
除非
Unless--
什么
What?
除非什么
What?
你有什么可笑的
What the hell's so funny?
是你的速度
Your speed!
你越使用你的速度
The more you use it,
你的记忆就消失越快
the faster you lose your memories.
不
No.
不会 你在说谎
No, you're lying.
你只是想让我把你放出去
You just want me to let you out of here.
这可永远不会发生
That's never gonna happen.
未来的你 可没这么蠢
The you I know from the future, he's not this stupid.
你很快就会不记得自己是闪电侠了
Pretty soon, you won't even remember that you're The Flash.
那天一旦到来
And when that happens,
这个世界就会变成永恒
this world will become permanent.
时间将会像水泥一样固定住
Time will set like concrete,
没有什么可以再把事情变回原来的样子
and nothing will be able to change it back to the way it was.
这我没意见
That's fine by me.
你知道你得做什么
You know what you have to do.
你得把我带回那一晚
You have to take me back to that night
让我完成我开始的事情
and let me finish what I started.
你去死吧
You go to hell!
你得把我们俩都带回过去
You're taking both of us there!
现在谁是坏人了呢 闪电侠
Now who's the villain, Flash?
现在谁是坏人
Now who's the villain?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
就像我真的在那儿一样
It's like I'm really there.
别这么做
Don't do that!
我告诉过你这样会吓到我
I told you it freaks me out.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
你是谁
Who are you?
将会帮你阻止竞争者的人
The man who's gonna help you stop the Rival.
巴里
Barry?
好吧 所以
Okay, so...
我能从你一脸的"我不相信你"
I can tell from the "I don't believe you" looks on your faces
看出你不相信我
that you don't believe me.
我们相信你是极速者 但是
We believe you're a speedster,but
你得再解释一下闪点的那一段了
you're gonna have to explain that part about Flashpoint again.
好吧 听着
All right, look.
这已经是我能想到的最简单版本了
This is as simple as I can put it.
我要用一下这块玻璃板 拉蒙先生
I'm gonna use this glass, Mr. Ramon.
-行吗 -啥
- Okay? - What?
想象一下这条线是时间 好吗
Imagine that this line is time, okay?
我回到过去
I went back in time,
阻止了逆闪杀死我妈妈
stopped the Reverse Flash from killing my mom.
而这样做的同时 我创造出了另一条时间线
In doing so, I created an alternate timeline,
在这个全新的存在里你是闪电小子
a whole new existence where you're Kid Flash...
-是闪电侠 -闪电小子
- The Flash. - Kid Flash.
而西斯科是个亿万富翁
And Cisco's a billionaire.
所以你是说另一条时间线里
So you're saying there's a time line out there
我不是亿万富翁
where I'm not rich?
天呐 这一定是宇宙出故障了
Boy, that's a glitch in the universe.
不 我可不信
No, not buying it.
我的人生就是我的人生
Um, my life is my life.
可不是从三个月前开始的 好吗
Didn't just start three months ago, okay?
我一直就是我
I've always been me.
我不知道该怎么告诉你 沃利
I don't know what to tell you, Wally.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
就算我们相信你
Even if we did believe you,
为什么你现在告诉我们这个
why are you telling us this now?
因为
Because...
我已经在这儿躲了太久
I've been hiding here for too long.
竞争者必须被阻止
The Rival needs to be stopped.
我得阻止坏人 而
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表