剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
- I'll supervise. - You're gonna find my cuffs.
我得去找手铐了
I'll have to find some cuffs.
我得回去工作
All right, I got to get back to work
以防朱利安抓狂
before Julian loses his mind.
中城警局
沃利 爸爸又打来了
Wally, it's your dad, again.
回我电♥话♥ 好吗
Just give me a call back, all right?
短♥信♥也行 让我知道你没事就行
Or a text, I just need to know you're okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
沃利
Wally.
你不能这样
You can't do that.
不能就这么玩消失
You can't just disappear.
我只想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know
我没事 那么
I'm fine, so.
过来
Come here.
听我说 你是对的
Listen, you were right.
我确实区别对待你和巴里
I do treat Barry differently than I treat you.
但不是因为我觉得巴里比你优秀
But not because I think Barry's better than you.
那为什么
Then why?
沃利 你和我小时候很像
Wally, you're a lot like I was as a kid.
你无所畏惧 勇于冒险
You're fearless and you take risks
会让你像我之前一样惹很多麻烦
and that makes you a handful just like I was.
现在你要获得超能力了
And now you're getting powers.
这种孤立感会让我紧张
That alone would make me nervous
因为我知道如果我有超能力了会怎么做
because I know what I would have done if I got powers.
但是你获得速度的方式
But you're not getting your speed
跟巴里的不同
the same way Barry got his.
你获得速度的方式将会和
You're getting your speed the way
磁红女和竞争者一样
Magenta and The Rival got theirs.
所以不是我不信任你 沃利 只是
So it's not that I don't trust you, Wally, it's just
我不信现在在你身上发生的事
I don't trust what's going on with you right now.
这把我吓坏了
And that scares the living hell out of me.
我明白 爸爸
I know, Dad.
我懂
I get it.
好 那么
Okay, so
我们去尖端科研实验室
let's get you to S.T.A.R. Labs
-看看能做些什么 -好的
- and see what we can do. - All right.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
华♥莱♥士♥·韦斯特
Wallace West.
沃利
Wally.
沃利
Wally!
西斯科
Hey, Cisco.
干嘛
Yes?
我拿了你的手铐
I took your cuffs.
为什么
Why?
因为我需要它们
Because I need them.
这是什么大胆的
Is--is this some sort of, um,
时尚选择吗 因为你又不是超能力...
bold fashion choice 'cause you're not a meta-hu--hu--
者
human.
没想到吧
Surprise.
几个月前开始的
It started a few months ago.
所以你去找你妈妈
That's why you went to see your mom,
看她能不能帮你
to see if she could help you.
但她帮不了我
But she can't.
我什么测试都做了
I've run every test.
谁都帮不了我
There's nothing that anyone can do.
我要你帮忙
I need a favor.
我要你用震波看看我的未来
I need you to vibe me in the future
因为我要知道我会不会变成...
because I need to know if I become...
她
her.
你不会变成她的
You're not gonna become her.
好了 你有了这超能力
Okay, just because you have these powers
并不是说你会变成冰霜杀手
doesn't mean you're gonna turn into Killer Frost.
我觉得有可能
I think it might.
求你了
Please?
我只想确认一下
I just need to know for sure.
我得知道我会不会变坏
I need to know if I become evil
因为要是变坏了 我就得离开
because if I do, I have to leave
不再回来
and never come back.
怎么样
And?
我什么都没看到
I didn't see anything.
你没事
You're fine.
谢谢你 谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
还有拜托
Please, um,
先别跟其他人说这事 好吗
don't tell anyone about this yet, okay?
-没问题 -好
- Of course. - Okay.
这上面显示你的生命体征没问题 沃利
According to this, all your vitals are fine, Wally.
沃利 你看到了什么
Wally, what did you see?
我又变成闪电小子了
I was Kid Flash again,
但这次的梦不太好
but this time it wasn't a good dream.
我在一个废弃的锯木厂跟竞争者作战
I was fighting The Rival at some abandoned sawmill.
那是你受伤前在闪点发生的事
That's what happened in Flashpoint before you got hurt.
那些不只是梦
They're not just dreams,
肯定是那里生活的记忆
they must be memories of that life.
获得超能力的人越来越多了
More and more people are getting powers.
好 我们该怎么阻止
Okay, so how do we stop this?
我是说这还能阻止得了吗
I mean, is there any stopping it even?
如果炼金术师能在中城警局找到你
If Alchemy could reach you at CCPD,
那不管你在哪他都能找到你吧
he could probably reach you from anywhere, right?
我有个提议
I have a suggestion.
在找到解决办法前
Why don't we throw Wallace in the pipeline
不如把华♥莱♥士♥关到管道监狱
until we figure this situation out.
你要把他关起来
You want to lock him up?
对 我同意乔 把他关起来
Yeah, I agree with Joe, we lock him up
因为想想看
because think about this.
我们没法阻止炼金术师入侵华♥莱♥士♥的大脑
We can't stop Alchemy from getting into Wallace's head,
但把他关进管道监狱 到时我们就能
but we put him in the pipeline, then we control the situation
掌控局面了
from there on out.
虽然我不太乐意 爸爸
As much as I don't like it, Dad,
但他或许是对的
maybe he's not wrong.
等我们想到办法保你安全
But only till we figure out
就把你放出来
a better way to make you safe.
对 我同意乔
Yeah, I agree with Joe.
我去跟塞西尔说不去看电影了
I'm gonna cancel this movie with Cecile.
等等 你跟塞西尔有约吗
Wait, wait, you've got a date with Cecile?
对 我今晚本来
Yeah, I was gonna bring her
要带她去公园看电影的
to movie in the park tonight.
别爽约啊
Well, don't not go.
你把太多精力放在我们身上了
You've put your life on hold for us long enough.
对 爸爸 他说得对
Yeah, Dad, he's right, I mean,
去吧 乔·韦斯特 别只会当老爸
go be Joe West; you're always Dad.
我们会守着沃利 保证不出意外
Yeah, we'll stay with Wally, and make sure nothing happens.
我跟她说你们都会来
I told her all of you were coming with me.
难道就我一个人去吗
Am I gonna be the only one that shows up?
我想去看电影
I would love to see a movie.
-什么电影 -《闪灵》
- What movie is this? - "The Shining."
《闪灵》 我爱死这电影了
"The Shining," oh, I love that movie.
那电影把你吓惨了
That movie freaks you out.
你从不敢看格雷迪双胞胎那部分
You have never made it past the part with the Grady twins.
那个嘛 当时...
That's--that's-- that was--
我当时还小
I was younger.
那我陪你去看吧
Why don't I go with you?
你确定你不想留下...
You sure you don't want stay...
不 我想跟你一起
No, I want to be with you.
不管怎样 人越多越热闹
Either way, the more the merrier.
我们一起去吧
Let's do it.
这可是我小说的精彩素材
Hell, this will be great fodder for my novel.
慢着 你们没跟他说
Hold on, you guys didn't tell him about?
乔 不是
Joe, no.
他们跟我说了
They--they told me,
终于说了 这群小混♥蛋♥
finally, the little scamps.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表