剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
cancer-causing levels of acrylamide.
我的妈
Well, damn.
琼妮 塞西尔说你在海滨大学
Uh, Joanie, Cecile says you're at Coast U?
-你是学什么的 -我还没决定
- What are you studying? - I'm undecided.
那你有大体方向吗
Are you leaning towards anything?
并没有
Not really.
海滨大学挺远的 对吧
Uh, Coast U's pretty far, right?
你不想念中城吗
Do you ever miss Central City?
其实我更喜欢那里
Actually, I like it better there.
不过有一点我很想念中城
Well, there is one thing I miss about Central City.
是什么
What's that?
你会后悔你问了的
You're gonna regret that you asked.
闪电小子
Kid Flash.
她有点 有点着迷
She's a little-- little obsessed.
你想念中城就只想念闪电小子
Kid Flash is the one thing you miss about Central City?
巴里 慢着
Whoa, Barry, slow down.
你不用这么怀疑吧
You don't have to be so skeptical about it.
闪电小子多酷炫
Kid Flash is cool.
具体来说 你最喜欢他哪一点呢
What do you like best about him, specifically?
他很无惧
Well, he's fearless.
-他很勇敢 -对
- And he's brave. - Yeah.
他是个英雄 而且说不定面具下的他也挺可爱
He's a hero, and he's probably pretty cute under that mask.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, I think so, too.
得了吧 琼妮 闪电小子
Come on, Joanie, honey, Kid Flash?
他就爱炫耀 又是自♥拍♥
He's a showboat-- he's snapping selfies,
又是在建筑上留闪电涂鸦
he's leaving graffiti bolts on buildings.
-那是他的标志动作 -那算是他的标志动作
- Okay, that's his signature move. - That's kind of his signature.
但是据我所知
Yeah, well, from what I hear,
闪电侠才真正拯救生命的那个
The Flash is the one who's actually saving people.
听起来塞西尔是站闪电侠队了
Sounds like Cecile's Team Flash.
琼妮
Uh, Joanie,
我爸爸从来不吹嘘这个
my dad would never brag about this,
但是他认识闪电小子
but he knows Kid Flash.
真的吗
You do?
那我妈妈说的对吗
Is my mom right?
谁才是真正的英雄
Who's the real hero--
闪电侠还是闪电小子
Flash or Kid Flash?
他们俩都是...
Mmm... they both are.
他们俩都对中城做出了很大贡献
Uh, they both do great things for Central City.
好吧 那如果你一定要选呢
Okay, but if you had to choose?
我不...
I-I don't--
我觉得我选不出来
I don't think I could choose.
必须选一个呢
Yeah, but if you, like, had to.
你能帮我加点奶吗 沃利
Um, would you go get me some cream, Wally, please?
好的
Yes.
工作的事 我马上回来 抱歉
Ah, this is work. I'll be right back, sorry.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
巴里 我们在门德斯的尸体上
Barry, we got some DNA
发现了一些DNA
off Mendez's corpse.
和中城警局的记录对比之后发现
We were about to match it with CCPD records.
那个超能力者叫克莱夫·约金
The meta's name is Clive Yorkin.
我们现在把他的信息发给你
We're sending you his info now.
乔·韦斯特警探
Detective Joe West!
好久不见
Long time, no see.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你不记得我了
You don't remember me?
你和你的好友们以前以毁我生活为乐
You and your cronies had a very fun time ruining my life.
这次你可做不到了
Not gonna let you do that this time around.
我想你找错人了
I think you have the wrong guy.
不 不
No, no.
你就是我记忆中的乔·韦斯特
You're the Joe West I remember.
虽然看上去更有活力一点
Look a lot more full of life now, though.
但别担心...
But don't worry...
我会帮你改变的
I can change that.
-都往后退 -琼妮 快走
- Everybody get back. - Joanie, go.
大家都出去 快走 快走
Everybody get out of here. Everybody go! Go!
都跑吧
Yes, everybody run.
吉特斯咖啡店
我只要他
I only want him.
你在上面可藏不住 警探
You can't hide up there, Detective.
如今没人能从我手里逃脱
No one can hide from me anymore.
-乔 -再往前走我就开枪了
- Joe... - One more step, and I'll shoot.
之前就没用
Didn't work then.
现在也没用的
Won't work now, either.
我说了
Told ya.
停下
Stop!
你可不能碰我 极速者
Can't touch me, speedster.
我就知道 闪电小子才是最棒的英雄
I knew it. Kid Flash is the hero.
还好有闪电小子在 对吧
Well, thank God for Kid Flash, huh?
他走了
He's gone.
DNA扫描结果
克里夫·约金
这个人摸到的都会死
This guy's got the touch of death.
没错 而且不仅仅是杀人
Yeah, he does, and it's not just people.
他触碰到的任何东西都会变成灰烬
Anything he touched turned to ash.
乔 我真的觉得你应该呆在这里
Joe, I--I really think you should just stay here
直到我们找到约金
until we find Yorkin.
不行 我要去看看塞西尔和琼妮
No, I'm gonna go check on Cecile and Joanie.
她们被吓坏了
They were pretty shook up.
爸爸 你疯了吗
Dad, are you crazy?
这个人想杀你
This guy wants to kill you.
要是沃利和巴里不在的话 他就得手了
If it wasn't for Wally and Barry, he could've.
我们都有可能被他杀掉
He could've killed any one of us.
我们遇到过比约金更厉害的超能力者
Come on, we have been through much worse metas than Yorkin.
怎么了
What?
爱瑞丝 我没事 我们都没事
Iris, I'm fine. We're all fine.
我们今天都好好的
We're not losing anybody today.
可能今天没事 但不久就会
Maybe not today, but soon.
不久
Soon?
你在说什么
W-what are you saying?
爱瑞丝...
Iris...
沃利 他需要知道
Wally, he needs to know.
需要知道什么
Needs to know what?
当巴里把魔法石
When Barry threw the Philosopher's Stone
扔进神速力的时候
into the Speed Force,
发生了一场爆♥炸♥
there was an explosion,
他被推进了未来世界
and he was propelled to the future.
未来
The future?
是几个月之后
It was a few months from now.
他看见他自己
What he saw was himself
站在萨维塔...
standing before Savitar...
还有我的面前
and me.
之后萨维塔就杀了我
Right before Savitar killed me.
你是说几个月后...
So you're saying that in a few months...
你会死
you die?
除非我们能改变未来 爸爸
Unless we can change the future, Dad.
而我们正准备这么做 乔
Which we're gonna do, Joe, okay?
我不... 我们不会让这件事发生的
I'm not--we're not gonna let this happen.
你们知道这事多久了
How long have you known about this?
多久
How long?
几周了 乔
A couple weeks now, Joe.
你们现在才告诉我
And you're just telling me now?
那是我的女儿
That's my daughter!
爸爸 我不让他们说
Dad, I didn't want them to say anything
是因为我知道你会如何反应
because I knew how you would react.
这种事你不该瞒着你♥爸♥爸 爱瑞丝
This is not something you keep from your father, Iris!
你应该知道的
You should've known that.
-你也应该知道 -我懂 乔
- And you should've too. - I know, Joe.
我能理解他们为什么不告诉我
Look, I can understand why they didn't want to tell me
因为他们没有和我在同一屋檐下长大
because they didn't grow up under the same roof
你不一样
that you did.
他们不知道我的宝贝女儿对我的意义
They don't know--they don't know what my baby girl means to me,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表