剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Stupid.
还在呢 冒牌者
Still here, pretender?
还在寻找你的定位呢吗
Still trying to find your place?
我找到了我的定位
I found my place.
我会站在这里 与这些人一起
It's standing here with these people,
与你对抗
against you.
你知道 最可悲的就是你还活着
You know, the sad thing is that you live.
你在我的怒火下幸存
You survived my wrath.
一个懦夫 这是讽刺
The coward. Irony.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你说我把你困在了未来 在哪
You said that I trapped you in the future, where?
你能想到的唯一一个地方
The only place that you could think of.
唯一你能够关住我的地方
The only place that could hold me.
你被关了多久
How long have you been imprisoned?
长到足够我发疯好几次的了
Long enough to lose my mind several times over.
只有我的决心保持着我心智健全
It's only my will that keeps me on this side of sanity.
你知道 很有趣 当我想起心智健全时
You know, it's funny, when I think of sanity,
我可不会想到萨维塔
I don't necessarily think of Savitar.
那是因为你微不足道 西斯科
Well, that's because you're small, Cisco.
你一直都是这么微不足道
You've always been small.
回波说了你能成为一个神
Reverb told you that you could have been a god.
但相反 你情愿成为一个 技术支持
But instead, you'd rather work as...tech support.
你能告诉我为什么我们是敌人吗
You want to tell me why we're enemies?
因为我们必须是
Because we had to be.
我们中只有一个可以活下来
Only one of us could live.
你以为斯旺和极速
You thought that Thawne and Zoom
是你最大的劲敌
were your biggest foes, but...
是我才对
But it's me.
一直都是我 巴里
It's always been me, Barry.
我们对你做过什么
Man, what did we ever do to you?
你们夺走了我的一切
You took everything from me!
我没想这样 乔
I never asked for any of this, Joe.
变成这样都是拜你所赐
I am only this way because of you.
你们所有人
All of you!
我们什么时候会碰面
When do we meet?
没有多久了
Not long now.
我变成我时 你在旁边
You're there when I become who I am.
你是说 因为我你才有了速度
You're saying I caused you to get your speed?
-我创造了你 -不是
- I created you? - Oh, no.
我创造了我自己 巴里
I created myself, Barry.
唯有我才能成就伟大
Only I can bring out my greatness.
你的伟大
Your greatness?
不管你在哪
Well, you're still trapped,
现在都是困兽
wherever you are,
我不知道你要怎样逃脱
and I don't know how you're gonna escape.
我们已经把魔法石给扔了
I mean, we got rid of the Philosopher's Stone.
是吗
Did we?
我比以往任何时候都接近自♥由♥
I am closer to my freedom than I have ever been.
你所走的每一步
Every step, every move that you make,
只会让我离自♥由♥更近
it only brings me nearer to it.
我只差一样东西
I only need one more thing.
你还真是喜欢自说自话
Man, do you love to hear yourself talk.
爱瑞丝 你是想表现得不害怕吗
Iris, trying to show that you're not afraid?
但我知道你怕
But I know you are.
很抱歉 你必须死
I'm sorry that you have to die.
不是你死 就是我亡
But it's you or me.
尽管你们不自量力想改变未来
And despite your feeble efforts to change the future,
你们会失败
you can't,
因为我就是未来 闪电侠
because I am the future, Flash.
巴里 你所承受的比任何人都沉重
Barry, you've had to suffer worse than anyone.
你一生都在忍♥受痛苦
You've endured pain your whole life.
你的母亲
Your mother,
你的父亲
your father...
相信我
Trust me,
这道坎你永远迈不过去
you'll never get over this.
好吧
Well...
怎么样
Well?
聊得愉快吧
Good chat, was it?
我不知道还敢不敢再参加一次这通灵会
I-I don't know if I can take another one of those séances.
有人和我有同感吗
Anyone else with me?
我差点就拉裤裆了
I almost filled my drawers.
好 除了萨维塔
Okay, so other than Savitar taking
那吓死人不偿命的功力上了个新台阶
scaring-the-bejeezus-out-of-us to a whole new level,
我们还知道什么
did we actually learn anything?
-肯定要有什么 -或许吧
- Please say yes. - Maybe.
当我提到魔法石的时候 他问我们
When I mentioned the Stone, he questioned whether or not
是不是真的把它给扔了
we'd really gotten rid of it.
我们扔了 扔进了神速力里
We did. We threw it into the Speed Force.
就跟扔到了外太空没两样
That's like throwing it into outer space.
也许并不是这样
Uh, maybe we didn't.
我是说 事情可能没有这么简单
I mean, maybe there's more to it.
还有一块魔法石吗
A second Stone?
也可能是我们扔的不过是魔法石的大碎片
Or maybe the Stone that we had was part of a larger piece.
不如问问那些信徒
How about the Acolytes?
也许他们知道些我们不知道的事情
Maybe they know something we don't.
-去问问那个人怎样 -克雷格吗
- Hey, what about that one guy? - Craig?
对 就是你变成冰霜时候
Yes, the Acolyte that you dropped in on
顺路拜访的那个信徒
when you went all cold?
他车上定位系统定位显示
His car's GPS has him located
在布切拉托山附近
somewhere near... Mount Buccelato.
布切拉托 离这好几英里呢
Buccelato, that's miles away.
他到那里去干什么
What--what would he be doing over there?
只有一个办法来解答了
There's one way to find out.
说说 你看到什么了
Talk to us. What do you see?
和《夺宝奇兵2》里差不多的情景
Some serious "Temple of Doom" Stuff.
他们有个盒子
They have a box.
极速之神 你的敌人将会倒下
God of Speed, soon your enemies will fall
你将再一次屹立在这地球之上
and you will rise once more on Earth.
看起来像是上次装着魔法石的那个盒子
It looks just like the last one that held the Stone.
你猜对了 巴仔
You were right, Barr.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我要去看看里面有什么
I'm gonna go see what's in it.
你们这是在干什么呢
What exactly were you guys doing up here?
膜拜极速之神
Worshipping His Greatness.
没了这个 我们看他能跑多远
Let's see how far he gets without this.
他可比你想得远多了
He's ten steps ahead of you.
萨维塔将无法被阻止
There's no stopping Savitar.
如果我是你
If I were you...
就把婚礼提前了
I'd move up the wedding.
到目前为止 不太顺利
So far...not so good.
什么也检测不出来
Can't get any readings off of it.
跟上次的情况一样
It's the same as the last time.
你确定这不是同一个盒子吗
Are we sure this isn't the same box?
不可能啊
Well, it can't be.
我是说 我都把另一个扔进神速力了
I mean, I threw the other one into the Speed Force.
没错 但是你说那场爆♥炸♥
Yeah, but you said the explosion
把你送到了未来
sent you to the future.
也许爆♥炸♥也对盒子产生了什么影响呢
What if it did something to the box too, you know?
我不想这么说 巴里 但是
I hate to say it, Barry, but,
就我这么多年的研究经验
after all my years of research,
我从没听过或碰到过另外的盒子与魔法石
I've never heard or come across another box or Stone;
我认为这就是原来那个
I think this is it.
如果你没说错 那我们得考虑可能
If that's true, we need to consider the possibility
萨维塔拿到魔法石了
that Savitar has that Stone.
我去检查一下还有没有放射性同位素
I'm gonna check for radioactive isotopes
或重力残留
or gravimetric force residue,
要是和上次一样
'cause if it's the same as the last time--
我们就有大♥麻♥烦了
We're in big trouble.
你可以更快的 沃利 快跑
You can go faster than that, Wally. Run!
时间到
And... Time!
很好 很好 刚才那...
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表