剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我只说我不知道自己还有多少日子
I-I said I didn't know how much time I had left.
-我们没人... -那你到底怎么回事
- None of us-- - Okay, what is wrong with you?
你为了让我留在你身边
Is there seriously nothing you won't say
真的什么都说得出来吗
to get me to stay by your side?
-我不... -听着 随便吧
- I don't-- - Look, whatever.
我要留在这儿 不管你乐不乐意
I'm moving here, whether you like it or not.
你要做的就是集中注意力
So all you have to do is concentrate
-回想古鲁德留下的记忆 -好
- on your memories of Grodd. - Yeah.
-准备好了吗 -就等你了 死人
- You ready? - Waiting on you, dead man.
一旦我开始被古鲁德操控
Hey, if I start to Grodd out at any point,
马上断电
cut the power off immediately.
没问题
Of course.
好了 乔 你准备好了吗
All right, Joe, you ready?
-好了 -那好
- Yeah. - All right, then.
开...始...了
So here... we... go.
乔
Joe?
我不知道他还会画画
I didn't know he could draw.
就是这样 实际上人人都会画画
Well, that's the thing. Anybody can actually draw.
只是某些人有更发达的视觉皮层
It's just that some have more developed visual cortex
与动手能力
and manual ability, as you know.
现在 这些磁铁激发了他大脑中的那些区域
And right now, these magnets are taking that part of his brain
增强了这些功能
and lightin' it up.
成功了
Well, it worked.
现在我们有了新问题
Now we have a new problem.
我们得查明这是谁
We have to figure out who the hell this is.
晚上好 将军
Good evening, General.
今天的颜色和代码
Color and number of the day.
紫色 246
Purple 246.
你还好吗 长官
Are you all right, sir?
生病了
Sick.
允许进入
好了
Good.
将军
General.
雷诺兹堡 核导弹运输
洛奇
Yo, Rocky.
你还好吗
How you doin'?
我还好 就是...
Yeah, I'm fine. I just...
无论我如何阻止古鲁德
No matter what I do to stop Grodd,
他总能找到新的攻击方式
he just keeps finding new ways to attack,
新的毁灭方式 我...
new ways to destroy, and I...
爱瑞丝觉得我不该杀他
Iris doesn't think I should,
但要结束这一切只能如此
but the only way this ends is if I kill him.
杀他
Kill him.
这或许是我听你说过的
That might be the most idiotic thing
最愚蠢的话
I've ever heard you say.
-等等 什么 -爱瑞丝是对的
- Wait, what? - Iris is right.
如果你不愿听 那就去吧
If you don't want to listen, go ahead,
继续做个傻瓜
keep being an idiot.
我不明白
I don't understand.
不要杀古鲁德
Don't. Kill. Grodd.
哈里 所有人里你应该最明白
Harry, you of all people should understand.
我是说 你为了救杰西也愿意杀人
I mean, you would have killed to save Jesse.
你当时打算杀了极速
You were gonna kill Zoom.
巴里 有无数件事
Barry, there's a thousand things
我做过但并不以为傲
I've done that I'm not proud of.
有一些还是最近做的
Some of them recently.
每次我做那些事
Every time I do one of those things,
下次再做时就越发地容易
it makes it easier to do it the next time.
我看着你与黑暗抗争
I look at you, out there battling the darkness,
带着希望与荣耀 我才想到
with honor and hope, and I'm reminded
总会有别的办法
there's always another way,
总会有的
always.
杀死古鲁德并不是你要的答案
Killing Grodd is not your answer.
拯救生命并不能成为夺取生命的理由
Saving one life doesn't justify taking another.
找别的办法吧
Find the other way.
伙计们
Guys.
需要你们到表层控制室来
We need you in the cortex.
怎么了 西斯科
What's up, Cisco?
遇到一个大问题
We've got a behemoth of a problem.
真是好极了
Terrific.
我们把这位无名氏的画像
So we ran our John Doe image
在每个数据库里都进行了比对
through every database.
过程相当艰难 这家伙简直是个幽灵
And it was tough. I mean, the guy's a ghost.
我们都管他叫杰森·伯恩了
We've been calling him Jason Bourne.
接着HR注意到了一些细节
But then H.R. noticed something.
一开始 真是让我想破了头
Well, at first, it was a real brain-twister,
然后我突然想起了我的地球上
but then I remembered a quote
一位著名诗人阿尔弗雷德·扬科维奇的名言
from a renowned poet from my Earth, Alfred Yankovic--
你说的是怪人阿尔吗
Are you talking about Weird Al?
为什么 因为发型吗
Why? 'Cause of the hair?
快说重点 如果有的话
Get to the point already, if you have one.
当然有 安全帽 看他的头发
I can, hard hat. It's his hair.
标准的军人发型
Standard military cut.
于是我们把画像
So we ran the image through
在国防部数据库中做了比对 然后
the Department of Defense database, and,
用西斯科的说法 "棒呆了"
as Cisco would say, "Yahtzee."
我是会这么说
I would say that.
干得好 HR
Nice work, H.R.
我知道
I know.
国防部数据库里显示他是
DoD has him listed as
空军上将马修·麦克纳利
Air Force General Matthew McNally.
马修·麦克纳利上将 我给你们一次机会
General Matthew McNally, and I'll give you one guess--
猜猜看他负责什么
just guess what he's in charge of.
我知道你要说军事武器
I know you're gonna say military weapons,
但我真的希望你别说军事武器
but I really hope you don't say military weapons.
比那更糟 巴仔
It's worse, Barr.
是核导弹
Nuclear missiles.
麦克纳利拥有最高权限
McNally has the highest clearance.
他可以在十分钟之内让火箭升空
He can have a rocket in the air in less than ten minutes.
卫星现在能正常工作了吗
So are the satellites back to functional?
我们刚做了全面检测
We ran a full diagnostic.
任何被授权发射的核武器
Any nuclear weapon that's authorized to fire,
-都将触发警报 -很好
- an alarm will sound - Okay, good.
是那种声音吗 听起来像是警报
Does it sound like that? That's an alarm.
没错 这就是警报 HR
Yeah, it's that alarm, H.R.
好了
Okay.
短程弹道导弹
Short-range ballistic missile
被授权从雷诺兹堡发射
authorized to fire from Fort Reynolds.
发射前我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
几分钟
Minutes.
古鲁德 你干了什么
Grodd, what have you done?
我们能从这里远程阻止发射吗
Can we stop it from here?
军事武器基本用的都是模拟信♥号♥♥
Military weapons are basically analog.
我是说 他们现在还在用软盘
I mean, they still use floppy disks.
我去阻止导弹发射
I'm going after it.
两位 不 听着 感谢你们支持
Guys, no, look, I appreciate it,
但我需要你们待在这里 好吗
but I need you to stay here, okay?
如果我无法阻止导弹发射
If I can't stop it,
需要你们把大家转移到安全地点 好吗
I need you to get everybody to safety, okay?
国防军事区域 非公莫入
好了 我在导弹发射器边上
All right, I'm with the missile.
巴里 把导弹发射车底座上的盖板移走
Barry, to access the keypad, remove the panel
才能操作密♥码♥键盘
at the base of the missile vehicle.
好的
All right.
搞定了 下一步怎么办
All right, that's done. What's next?
好消息是 这枚导弹
Well, the good news is, this missile
有个内置的五位取消密♥码♥
has a built-in five-digit kill code.
好极了 密♥码♥是什么
Great. What is it?
坏消息就是 我们不知道
That's the bad news. We don't know.
说真的吗 那我该怎么做
For real? Ah, well, then what am I supposed to do?
你得尝试每一种数字组合 巴里
You have to try every combination, Barry.
别担心 对于这种发射器
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表