剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
我们打败极速了
We just beat Zoom.
可我为什么有挫败感
Why does it feel like I just lost?
我从来没这么撕心裂肺过
I feel more broken than I've ever felt.
不管你要去哪里
Wherever you need to go,
不管你要做什么 都行
whatever you need to do, do it.
我会在这里等你回来
I'll be here.
你安全了
You're safe.
我们要怎么称呼这个美丽新世界呢
So what should we call this brave new world?
我想的是闪点
I was thinking Flashpoint.
我叫爱德华·克拉里斯
My name is Edward Clariss.
竞争者应该知道对方的名字
Rivals should know each other's names.
仿佛我一想起过去的一段记忆
It's like I'll be thinking of a moment
然后它就消失了
from my past and it vanishes.
这里不是你的家 巴里
This isn't your home, Barry.
这是个幻影
It's a mirage.
事情恢复原样了
Things are back to how they should be.
反正对我而言是 对你而言
Well, for me, anyway. For you?
只能等你去探索了
I guess you'll just have to wait and find out.
爱瑞丝在哪里
Where's Iris?
你知道爱瑞丝不在这里
You know Iris isn't here.
他们冷战了 巴里
They don't talk, Barry.
天呐 我做了什么
Oh, God. What did I do?
我犯了一个大错
I made a big mistake.
我之前实在是受不了了
I just couldn't take it anymore, you know?
极速的事 我父亲死了
What happened with Zoom, my dad dying,
母亲被杀 我成为了闪电侠
my mother's death, me becoming The Flash.
所有的一切 我想要新的生活
All of it. I wanted a new life.
想要重新开始 也这么做了
I wanted to start over. And that's what I did.
不知怎么我却让事情变得更糟了
But somehow I-I made things worse.
-不是吧 -我重设了所有事
- No. - So I reset everything.
让一切回到了原来的样子
I put everything back to the way that it was before.
可是有些事却不一样了
Except some things weren't the same anymore.
一点都不一样
Not even a little bit.
慢慢说
Slow down.
喘口气
Take a breath.
你说得太快了
You were talking way too fast.
-是的 -发生了什么
- Yeah. - What happened?
我真的搞砸了 费利西蒂
I really screwed up, Felicity.
而且这次不知道我能不能弥补
And this time I don't know if I can fix it.
闪电侠
第三季
第二集
好吧 让我理一下
Okay, let me get this straight.
-你回到过去 -是的
- You ran back in time? - Yeah.
阻止了逆闪电杀死你妈妈
Stopped Reverse-Flash from killing your mom
生活在你父母都还活着的
and then lived in an alternate reality
另一个现实里
where both your parents were alive?
是的
Yeah.
然后你恢复了时间线
And then you restored the timeline,
回到你离开的那个时刻
came back to the moment you left,
-却发现事情都变了 -没错
- and noticed that things were different? - Exactly.
只要你穿越时间就会这样吗
Does that just happen when you travel through time?
事情就像那样变了吗
Do things just change like that?
不 不是这样的
No, I mean, not like this.
我不知道 我不知道 费利西蒂
Not on--I don't know. I don't know Felicity.
我不知道我该怎么做
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
好吧 你先跟我说一遍
Okay, why don't you just run me through--
慢慢说发生了什么
walk me through what happened?
我们再想想办法解决
And we'll, we'll try and figure it out.
都有什么改变了
So what changed?
昨晚我一回来
I knew once I got back last night
就感觉有事情变了
some things had changed,
但在我弄清变了多少之前
but before I could figure out exactly how much,
一大早我就得去阻止某个人
I had to deal with someone this morning.
你骑着这玩意
You are not gonna get too far
再也跑不远了 是吧
on that thing anymore, are you?
我会把你偷的这些东西
I will be taking these back to the jewelry store
还给珠宝店
you stole them from.
不过 这些你可以留下
But, you can keep these if you'd like.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
处理完他的事后 我去了尖端科研实验室
After he was taken care of, I went to S.T.A.R. Labs,
就在这个时候
and that's when I found out
我才发现好多事情已经改变了
a lot more had changed than I realized.
什么样的蠢蛋会觉得
What kind of idiot still thinks
我没有子弹跑得快
I can't outrun bullets?
应该把他放到罪犯海报上
That guy should be the criminal poster boy
告诉别人别跟闪电侠作对
for what not to do against The Flash.
那我们应该叫他什么
So what are we gonna call him?
-绰号♥吗 -是的
- You mean like a nickname? - Yeah.
这是西斯科的活 他很擅长
Cisco does it for all of them, he's like the master of it.
总不能叫他"骑摩托车的嫌犯"吧
Can't just call him Suspect on a Motorcycle,
对吧 你觉得呢
Right? What do you think?
-我不知道 -听听这个
- I don't know. - I'll take this one.
神钩小贼 蹩脚小盗
The Crook. Lame?
-扒手 -窃贼怎么样
- A Five-Finger-- - How about Thief?
他抢别人的东西 就叫他窃贼吧
He robs stuff. Let's just call him Thief.
我去健身房♥了 失陪
Gotta get to the gym. Excuse me.
健身房♥ 他现在开始锻炼了吗
The gym? Is he--is he, like, working out now or--
巴里 有的时候 你的笑话
You know, Barry, sometimes your jokes
一点都不好笑
just aren't very funny.
我 我还是回报社吧
I should--I should get back to the paper.
没关系 我本来也要走了
It's okay. I was just leaving.
各位 乔 对不起
Hey, guys--hey, Joe. Look, hey, I'm sorry.
我知道你俩现在
Look, I just, I know you guys aren't speaking
正在冷战 可是我在想
to each other right now, but I was just thinking
能不能谈一会儿到底为什么
maybe we could talk about why that is for a minute. I--
-不行 -伙计
- No. - Dude.
-不想谈 -好吧 对不起 听我说
- No, we can't. - Okay, I'm sorry. I just-- look.
抱歉 我只是想 我不知道
I'm sorry, I just thought, I don't know,
如果你俩能把事情说开
maybe it would be good for you guys just to...
会有好处的
hear it said out loud.
这是因为他所做的事 巴里 不是因为我
This is because of what he did, Barry, not me.
-爱瑞丝 -怎么了
- Iris. - What?
你还能说什么
What could you possibly have to say?
回警局见 好吧
I'll just see you at the station, all right?
抓到窃贼 干得漂亮
Nice job with, Thief.
-顺便送我去中城大学 -好的
- Give me a lift to CCU? - Sure.
你还在读工程学
So you're still taking engineering classes.
-是的 -很好
- Yeah. - Yeah, cool.
好的 祝你有个好成绩
All right, well, good-- good luck with that.
-你怎么了 -没怎么
- What is wrong with you? - Nothing.
要我像不理他一样也不理你吗
Are you trying to make me as mad at you as I am at him?
不不 我很抱歉 我
No, no, look, I'm-- I'm sorry, I--
我不太明白你为什么对他那么生气
I guess I don't fully understand why you're so upset at him.
那或许你就不应该再提这事
Then maybe you shouldn't bring it up again.
好吧
Yeah.
谈谈我俩怎么样
How about we talk about us instead?
我们 你是指我和你
Us? You--you mean you and me,
要不要试试看
like, trying this?
我觉得最近
I just thought with everything
发生了这么多事
that's happened lately and everything
你经历了这么多事
that you've been through,
我只想确定你的感觉没变
I wanted to make sure that you still felt the same.
爱瑞丝 我都照你说的去做了
Well, Iris, I did what you said.
我去了该去的地方
I went where I needed to go,
做了该做的事
I did what I needed to do,
我准备好了
and I'm ready.
我从来没叫你这么做
I never told you to do that.
我们打败极速后
Yeah, no, you did-- on the porch,
你在门廊跟我说的 然后你...
right after we beat Zoom, right before you--
-你亲了爱瑞丝 -事情变了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表