剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I don't know. I haven't been able to figure out how to use it yet.
好了 听着各位 我想大家都同意
Okay, well, look, gang, I think we can all agree
从另一面来看这事很简单
that this is a simple case of the other side--
凯特琳冰霜杀手的一面
Killer Frost side of Caitlin
影响她做出更好的判断 那么
clouding her better judgment, so...
不 HR 不是她
No, H.R. This wasn't her.
是我 我真的很抱歉 各位
It was me. I'm really sorry, guys.
现在 我们只需找到萨维塔在哪
Right now, we just need to figure out where Savitar is.
对 我想这计划棒极了
Yes, I think that's a fantastic plan.
我们怎么才能找到他
How are we gonna do that?
-不 -再来一次
- No. - One more time.
-不 -不不
- No. - No, no.
你想再次召唤萨维塔
You want to summon Savitar again?
我不是移♥动♥的占卜板 巴里
I am not a human Ouija board, Barry.
-你不能一直 -最后一次 好吗
- You can't just keep-- - It's the last time, all right?
只需要持续到
And only long enough to see
看我们能不能追踪他的位置
if maybe we can track his location.
-有可能吗 -不不
- Is that possible? - No. No.
朱利安 为了大家我们必须了结这事
Julian, we gotta end this, for everybody's sake.
咱们楼下见
I'll see you downstairs.
好了 你们别算上我了吧
Okay, well, you guys can count me out, all right?
因为我没带那么多装箱工到这个地球来
'Cause I didn't bring an endless supply of boxers to this planet.
朱利安 求你
Julian, please.
我本该告诉你的
I should have told you.
没想到你竟然留着魔法石的碎块
I can't believe that you would keep part of that Stone.
你不记得萨维塔让我用它干什么了吗
Do you not remember what Savitar had me do with that?
我记得
Yes, I do.
但你不在乎 对吧
But you're not concerned, are you?
你只想让你的私人超能力者专家
You just want your own personal meta-human specialist
想办法给你找到解药
to try and find you a cure.
朱利安 我不想要这些超能力
Julian, I don't want these powers.
我的余生不能拿来担心
I can't spend the rest of my life wondering
我会不会或是何时会失败
if or when I'm gonna lose this battle
最终成为冰霜杀手
and become Killer Frost.
我还以为你最明白个中滋味
I thought you more than anyone would understand that.
你知道我明白什么吗
You know-- you know what I understand?
我明白你邀我加入团队的真正原因
I understand the real reason that you invited me on this team.
不只是因为这个
That's not the only reason.
对 真希望我能相信
Yeah, I wish I could believe that.
爸爸
Dad.
我听说发生什么了
I heard what happened.
想到你可能需要喝点东西提神
Thought you might need a pick-me-up.
你小的时候百试百灵
Worked like a charm when you were a kid.
小问题的时候可以
Smaller problems.
对
Yeah.
那么
So...
你想聊聊吗
You wanna talk about it?
我不知道自己想要什么 爸爸
I don't know what I want, Dad.
爱瑞丝
Iris...
不管你现在怎么想巴里
Whatever you may be feeling right now about Barry,
那小子确实爱你
that man does love you.
这种爱很难得
That--that kind of love is rare.
爸 我也希望能这么简单
Dad, I wish it were that simple.
简单
Simple.
听着 只有你
Look, only you know
知道什么对自己好
what's good for you.
但是你们俩过的
But with the kind of lives
这种生活
that you two have,
你们两个之间的爱
that love between the two of you,
是唯一需要
that is the one thing
保持简单的事情
that should stay simple.
宝贝女儿
Baby girl.
如果你需要什么我们就在这里
We'll be here if you need anything.
好的
Okay.
又来崇拜我了吗
Back to worship me once again?
我们只想让你知道我们会打败你的
We just wanted to let you know that we're gonna defeat you.
未必
Unlikely.
你告诉我们你被
You told us that you're trapped,
永远囚禁
imprisoned for all eternity.
你永远不会逃出
You're never getting out
未来的我囚禁你的地方
of wherever my future self locked you up.
你再也不会自♥由♥
You'll never know freedom again.
中城
很快一切便会揭晓 闪电侠
All will be revealed soon, Flash.
你会感受到我的愤怒
You will face my wrath.
你会祈求仁慈
You will beg for mercy,
而你什么也得不到
and you will get none.
-有用吗 -有用吗
- Did it work? - Did it work?
是的 有个线索
Yeah. We got a hit.
只是线索是整座中城
It's just that that hit is all of Central City.
这不是线索 整个中城
That's not a hit. The whole city?
-是的 -天 好吧
- Yeah. - God. Well...
能再具体一点吗
Can we get a little more specific?
至少确定一个地点 有吗
Pinpoint a location at least-- uh, something?
也许我们能得到更具体的信息
I think maybe we can get a little bit more precise,
但是我得试下以前追踪超能力者的办法
but I'm gonna have to give it the old meta-human try.
好的
Okay.
是爱瑞丝 好吧
It's Iris. All right.
我很快回来 但是
I'll be right back, but...
如果你有什么消息就告诉我 好吗
Just let me know if you get anything, all right?
好的
All right
你要去哪里吗
You going somewhere?
是啊 我只是想回尖端科研实验室训练
Yeah, I just wanna get back to S.T.A.R. Labs and train.
鉴于你在大伙面前朝巴里发脾气吗
Seeing as how you exploded on Barry in front of everyone,
还是等等吧
might want to wait on it.
真话必须说出来
Well, the truth had to come out, so...
是的
Yeah, it did.
但最好不是这种方式
Just maybe not that way.
我们都得互相帮助
I mean, we all have to help each other,
而不是指责
not point fingers.
你说得对
You're right. I...
我会和他们讲和的 只是
I'll make it up to them. It's just,
整件事在搅乱我的脑子
this whole thing is messing with my head.
-别这样 -你不懂 杰西
- Don't let it. - You don't get it, Jesse.
你得到超能力时
When you got your powers,
你只是在街上走着
you were walking down the street.
我呢 我接触了魔法石
Me? I touched the Philosopher's Stone,
我被困在茧里 而且
I got trapped in some cocoon, and...
我只是想 因为所有这些 我...
I just feel, because of all of that, I...
我有不对劲的地方
There's something wrong with me.
我觉得萨维塔以某种方式控制我
I feel like Savitar has some kind of...hold on me.
听着 我明白
Look, I know.
好吗 但是你很坚强 沃利
Okay? But you're strong, Wally.
你可以战胜它
You can fight this.
你知道我最想要的就是拥有超能力
You know, all I ever wanted was to have powers.
做些善事
To do some good.
但是现在 我是那个要负责
But now, now I'm-- I'm the one responsible
救爱瑞丝的人
for saving Iris' life.
我不知道我能否快到可以救她
I don't know if I'm gonna be fast enough to save her, so--
好了 沃利 你并不孤单
Okay, Wally. You're not alone.
好的
Okay.
她说得对 沃利
She's right, Wally.
你并不孤单
You're not alone.
妈
Mom.
你从不孤单 沃利
You're never alone, Wally.
-我好想你 -我也想你
- I've missed you so much. - I missed you too.
沃利
Wally?
我为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
为你努力成为的人骄傲
Of what you're trying to become.
这是我想要的
That's all I want.
我只想要你为我骄傲
I just want you to be proud of me.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表