剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我们...只是
we're-- it's just--
是闪电侠的事
it's Flash stuff.
比如说
Such as?
我们在平行地球的一位朋友失踪了
A friends of ours is lost on a parallel Earth,
我们要去找他
and we're gonna go get him back.
-平行地球 -是的
- A parallel Earth? - Yeah.
就是多元宇宙
This is the-- this is the multiverse.
我很有兴趣
I'm fascinated.
你经常穿越去其他的地球吗
And do you often travel to other Earths?
不 我只有必要时会去
No, I-- well, when I have to.
朱利安 你能和辛格说
Look, Julian, will you just tell Singh that,
我身体不舒服之类的吗
I don't know, I'm under the weather or something?
我们闪电侠小组都这么做
It's-- you know, it is kind of what we do on Team Flash.
大家互相帮忙掩护
We cover for each other.
凯特琳怎么看多元宇宙间往返的事
What does Caitlin think of all this multiverse hopping?
-她赞成吗 -她和我一起去
- Does she approve? - She's coming with me.
-你让她去吗 -是她的选择
- You're letting her go? - It's her choice.
艾伦 这无疑是个不明智的举动
Allen, it's not a wise move, surely.
她几乎无法控制她的超能力
She can barely control her cold powers as is.
-我是说 -我们可能需要她来对付古鲁德
- I mean-- - We might need her for Grodd.
古鲁德 古鲁...
Grodd? Gr--
会心灵感应的大猩猩
Telepathic gorilla?
-是的 -你们要去哪
- Yeah. - Where-- where are you going?
是去人猿星球吗
Are you going to Planet of the Apes?
不 只是一座猩猩城
No, it's just a city of them, okay?
你能帮找掩护吗
Will you cover for me?
你们要去人猿星球吗
Are you going to Planet of the Apes?
我不是要去人猿星球
I'm not going to Planet of the Apes, okay?
别激动 你能帮我掩护吗
Calm down. Will you cover for me?
交给我吧 没问题
I got you. Yeah, of course.
谢谢你 几天后见
Okay, thank you. See you in a few days.
好
All right, now.
-确保沃利不会... -不会的
- And make sure Wally doesn't-- - I won't.
因为有时他会有点...
Because, you know, sometimes he can be a little--
-巴里 -你知道的
- Barry-- - You know,
一旦有机会
if given the opportunity--
巴里 我最会使唤我弟弟了 好吗
Barry, I am very good at bossing my little brother around, okay?
-不要担心 -好
- Don't worry. - All right.
千万别做傻事
Just please don't do anything stupid.
你是指自愿去超能力猩猩城吗
You mean like voluntarily going to a city of super apes?
我是说真的 去救哈里吧
I'm being serious. Rescue Harry.
但除此之外 你不必为我这么做
But other than that, you-- you don't have to do this for me.
我做的一切都是为了你
Everything I do is for you.
很好
Good.
你们都知道沃利能听见 对吧
Y'all know Wally can hear you, right?
抱歉 沃利
Sorry, Wally.
注意安全
Be safe.
如果感觉不妙 就赶紧跑
You see anything hinky, you run.
听听我说的 不用我再告诉你了
Listen to me. I don't need to tell you that.
-我保证 -好的
- I promise. - All right.
警探
Detective.
《夺宝奇兵》看多了吗
Indiana Jones much?
西斯科 我的朋友 这不是我第一次探险
Cisco, my friend, this is not my first expedition,
相信我 这是最合适的装扮
and believe me, this is the perfect attire.
等等 朱利安 这是怎么回事
Wait, Julian, what's going on?
你不是要给我打掩护吗
I thought you were gonna cover for me.
我和辛格说过了
I spoke to Captain Singh.
他以为我们去了布鲁德海文的形态学研讨会
He thinks we're at a morphology conference up in Bludhaven.
所以如果你不介意的话
So if it's all the same to you...
你不需要来的 朱利安
You don't have to come, Julian.
你都不认识哈里
You don't even know Harry.
有机会穿越到另一个维度
A chance to travel to another dimension--
我可不会错过
I mean, I wasn't gonna miss that.
我们不是去观光的
We're not going sightseeing.
我也不是
Neither am I.
那好吧
Well, damn.
好吧 杰西 沃利
All right, Jesse, Wally,
我不在时 你们确保这里的安全 好吗
you make sure this city's safe while I'm gone, all right?
我们会的
We will.
巴里
Hey, Barry.
如果你见到我爸爸 跟他说...
If you--if you see my dad, just tell him--
你很快会见到他的 杰西
You'll see him real soon, Jesse.
以极速者名誉担♥保♥
Speedster's honor.
-好了 咱们走吧 -好的
- All right, let's do this. - Okay.
地球二 我们来了
Earth-2, here we come.
感觉如何
How was that?
太棒了
Bloody brilliant.
我们到了
Well, we made it.
欢迎来到丛林 宝贝
Welcome to the jungle, baby.
地球二的非洲
Earth-2 Africa.
竟然不热
Not hot.
看来全球变暖在这里不是事
Guess global warming's not really a thing here.
但虫子是
But bugs are.
谁来解释一下
Someone please help me out.
为何在这个地球上救一个人
How exactly does saving someone on this Earth
能阻止我们地球上的攻击呢
prevent an attack on ours?
如果古鲁德想要进攻
If Grodd is planning to attack,
他需要打开通向我们地球的缺口
he's gonna need to open a breach to our Earth,
而在这里唯一能打开缺口的人就是...
and the only one over here that can open one is--
-哈里森·威尔斯 -哈里森·威尔斯 对
- Harrison Wells. - Harrison Wells, yeah.
所以如果我们从古鲁德手中救了他
So if we save him from Grodd,
它就来不了我们的地球了
then he can't get to our Earth,
进攻不会发生 我们就改变了未来
the attack never happens, we change the future,
我们也就离救爱瑞丝近了一步
and we're one step closer to saving Iris.
你想去跑一跑吗
You want to go for a run?
行啊 等下吧
Yeah, yeah. Maybe later.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 我挺好的
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
我知道我没怎么跟你保持联♥系♥
Look, I know I haven't been great at keeping in touch.
只是最近的事太疯狂了
It's just everything's been so crazy
和巴里一起训练 尾随他
trying to train with Barry and shadowing him,
我没有什么时间想其他事
and I just haven't had that much time for other things.
是啊 或者其他人
Yeah, or other people.
我不是这个意思
That is not what I meant.
别 我懂得 相信我
No, look, I--I get it. Trust me.
当英雄不那么简单 对吧
It's not easy being a hero, is it?
不 但我喜欢极了
No, but I love every minute of it.
那就好
Great.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
-因为... -没事
- Because... - Yeah.
我只是很担心我爸爸
I'm just worried about my dad.
希望没有打断你们俩
I hope we didn't interrupt you two.
没有 没什么可打断的
Nope. Nothing to interrupt.
你不...
Aren't you--
她回来了你不高兴吗
you aren't happy she's back?
我很高兴 只是她似乎不那么高兴
I am. I just wish she felt the same.
她这次来了之后 对我的态度就怪怪的
Ever since she got here, she's been acting so weird with me.
我不知道是因为我有了超能力
I--I don't know if it's because I have powers
还是只是因为我
or if it's just me.
沃利 她可能只是难过
Wally, she's probably still just upset
因为她父亲失踪了 懂吗
because her father's missing, right?
是啊 被那么沉重的事压着
Yeah, it's hard to focus on other things
确实很难关注别的事
when something like that is weighing you down.
是的 沃利 她会没事的
Yeah, Wally. She'll be fine.
给她一些时间吧
Just give her some time,
然后 你懂得 一锤定音
and then, you know, lock it down.
-一锤定音 -是啊
- Lock it down, hmm? - Yeah.
怎么 你觉得我没注意到
What, you think I didn't notice
你的脸书资料上还写着"单身"吗
that your Facebook profile still says "Single"?
怎么 理论上我确实还是单身啊
What? I mean, technically, I'm still single.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表