剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
So she takes you back to Earth-19,
然后怎样 你交罚款吗
and, what, you pay a fine?
在我地球上
The punishment for
对于非法穿越缺口的处罚是
an unauthorized breach travel on my Earth...
处死
it's death.
处死
Death?
大约二十四五年前 附近的地球
About 24, 25 years ago, a neighboring Earth
从缺口入侵了我们的星球
invaded our planet through a breach
几乎毁了那里
and almost destroyed the place.
所以为了防止旧事重演
So to prevent it from happening again,
他们禁止了所有维度间穿越
they banned all inter-dimensional travel.
然后设置了回收者
And then they put the collectors in place
来惩罚我们当中想要违反禁令的人
to punish those of us who violated the ban.
我只是没想到她会追踪到我
I just didn't think that she'd track me down.
那你为什么冒死来到这里
So why would you risk your life by coming here?
我要收拾东西了
I-- I'm gonna get packing.
HR该勇敢地面对惩罚了
It's time for H.R. to face the music.
各位 我知道HR很烦人
Guys, I know H.R. can be annoying,
但是不至于要死
but he doesn't deserve to die.
不同的地球 不同的道德标准
Different Earth, different morality.
但是他并没有回去 我看到他了
But he doesn't go back. I saw him.
在未来和我 爱瑞丝 还有萨维塔一起
In the future, with me and Iris and Savitar, he was there.
这肯定意味着我们没让她带他走
I mean, that must mean we don't let her take him back.
也许吧
Maybe we do.
也许让他回到自己的地球
Maybe by letting him go back to his Earth,
就改变了你的未来
it changes your future
阻止爱瑞丝死去
and prevents Iris' death.
我要去见她
I gotta go see her.
中城新闻图报
你就这样让这女人带走HR吗
Are you just gonna let this woman take H.R.?
我不知道
I don't know.
不 我只是
No. I just...
但愿我知道这样是否能有所改变
I wish I knew if it would make a difference.
我是说 如果他回去了 事情没变呢
You know, I mean, what if he goes and nothing changes?
我们怎么知道现在的行动是否会影响未来
How do we ever know if our actions now impact the future?
是啊
Yeah.
有时我希望我们能有些普通人的问题
You know, sometimes I wish we had normal-people problems.
那样该有多好
Yeah, that would be nice.
你没和乔说未来的事吧
Hey, you didn't tell Joe about the future, did you?
没 当然没说
No, of course not.
我最不希望他担心
The last thing I need is for him to worry about
一件四个月后都未必会发生的事
something four months away that might not happen.
绝对不会发生的
That won't happen.
绝对不会发生的
That won't happen.
也许在这个时候
Maybe in the meantime,
你能否别再报道军♥火♥商的新闻
you could let this arms dealer thing go?
天呐 我爸又让你来劝我了
Oh, God, did my dad put you up to this too?
不 他不必让我来
No, he didn't have to.
-巴里 这... -不 对不起
- Barry, look, this-- - No, look, I'm sorry.
我不是想要阻止你去做你的工作
I'm not trying to keep you from doing your job, okay?
但是当我们全都集中在HR的事情上
But when we're all focused on this H.R. thing
尽力阻止未来的时候
and trying to prevent the future.
我们真的还需要更多的麻烦吗
I mean, do we really need to go looking for more trouble?
求求你
Please?
好吧 我不报道了
Okay, I'll drop it.
真的吗 这么简单
Really? Just like that?
是的
Um, yes.
有时候我是听你话的 知道吗
Sometimes I do listen to you, you know?
我之前可没这经历
That hasn't been my experience.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
好了 等会见
All right. I'll see you later.
-好 再见 -谢谢
- 'Kay, bye. - Thank you.
你就不会跑腻吗
Don't you get tired of running?
是这样的 我想跑步
That's the thing, running just
能让我的头脑清醒一些
sort of keeps my mind off of things, I guess.
肯定感觉很棒
Must be an amazing feeling.
是很棒
It is.
搞大新闻能给我很棒的感觉
You know, cracking a big story gives me an amazing feeling.
我想我找到了个大新闻
And...I think I'm onto one.
是那个军♥火♥商的事吗
Oh, that, uh, arms dealer thing?
你怎么知道那事的
How do you know about that?
因为爸爸和巴里都想让你放弃那事
Because both Dad and Barry want you to lay off of it.
"死亡愿望"这话被他们说了很多次
The phrase "Death wish" got tossed around a lot by them.
我没什么死亡愿望
Okay, I do not have a death wish.
我只是想伸张正义
I just want to see justice done
就像这楼里的其他人
like everyone else in this building.
我懂 但这很危险 爱瑞丝
I get that, but it is dangerous, Iris.
沃利 这能有多危险
Wally, how dangerous could it be?
我的死期在五月
I don't die till May.
巴里说在闪点里 我和你
Barry said that in Flashpoint, you and I
是姐弟打击罪犯小分队
were a brother-sister crime-fighting team.
不如让我们重现那个现实
I say we make that a reality again.
我们不该先问问巴里吗
Shouldn't we ask Barry first?
不 这是你我之间的事 沃利
No, this is just between us, Wally.
我们能一起做这事
We can do this together.
你知道我会最想念这地球的什么吗
Do you know what I'm really gonna miss about this Earth?
我不知道 肥皂剧
I don't know. Uh... Soap operas.
我是说 一个又复杂又长的故事
I mean, a long, winding story
每天以一小时的章节播出
served up daily in hour-long chapters?
你还没回答凯特琳的问题
You never answered Caitlin's question.
为什么我在薯条里放芥末吗
Oh, about why I put mustard on my fries?
你为什么要冒着生命危险来到这里
Why you risked your life to come here.
那个
That.
我照了个镜子
I looked in a mirror.
我没懂
I don't follow.
在我的地球上
Look, on my Earth,
我有名气和权力
I had fame and power.
我受尊敬
I had respect.
我曾是"HR·威尔斯"
I was "H.R. Wells."
但当我照镜子的时候
But when I looked in the mirror,
我知道真♥相♥
I knew the truth.
而真♥相♥是
And the truth was...
我微不足道
I didn't matter.
我是个骗子
I was a fraud.
所以我才来到这个地球
That is why I came to this Earth,
这样我可以重写我的故事 毫不夸张
so I could rewrite my story, both literally and figuratively.
你肯定能做些什么 HR
There's gotta be something you can do, H.R.
没有
There's not.
你就不能雇个律师 上诉一下
You can't hire a lawyer? Appeal the case?
我无能为力 BA
There's nothing I can do, B.A.!
我不是想和你杠
I don't mean to snap at you.
就是我没什么选择 好吗
It just--I don't have any options here, all right?
除非 当然 我请求
Unless, of course, I appeal for
比武审判
trial by combat.
伙计们 吉普赛来了
Guys, Gypsy's here.
总是那么守时
Always so punctual.
真让我吃惊
I'm impressed!
我还以为你又要逃跑了呢
Thought you'd try and flee again.
是时候走了
Time to go.
好吧
All right.
吉普赛
Gypsy,
带我回家吧
take me home.
等等
Wait.
你不能带走他
You're not taking him anywhere.
-什么 -为什么
- What? - Why not?
因为我挑战你进行比武审判
Because I challenge you to trial by combat.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我挑战她进行比武审判
I'm challenging her to trial by combat.
不不 他没有
No, no, he isn't.
是我 我要和你斗
Okay, I am. I'm gonna fight you.
可是那位先说的
Well, that one spoke first.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表