剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I stop the bad guys. And...
我们能一起打败他
we can all take him down together.
我一个人就能搞定他
I can get him myself.
那你怎么还没打败他
Then why haven't you?
好吧 我可不感兴趣
Well, I'm not interested.
我不知道我得和你们这群怪胎说多少次
I don't know how many times I gotta tell you freaks.
我已经为社会和国家尽了自己的职责
I already did my bit for queen and country.
等一下 我们遗漏了什么
Wait, we're missing something.
等一下 抱歉
Hold on. Excuse me.
你在做什么 别碰那个
What are you doing? Hey, don't touch that.
找到了
Got it.
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
别再带陌生人进我的实验室了
Stop bringing strangers into my lab.
这又是谁
Who is this?
她是凯特琳·斯♥诺♥博士
This is Dr. Caitlin Snow.
在我的时间线里 她是我们的队友
In my timeline, she's a part of our team.
你是不是...你把她绑♥架♥来的吧
Did you -- You just kidnapped this woman.
我没有
No, I didn't--
好吧 我好像是
Well, yeah, I guess, I--
她是个科学家 我们需要她
She's a scientist. We need her.
我不是科学家
I'm not a scientist.
你不是科学家
You're not a scientist?
我是名眼科医生
I'm an ophthalmologist.
给人看眼睛的
An eye doctor?
儿童眼科医生
Pediatric eye doctor.
闹够了吧
And...we're done.
好吧
Okay.
我能单独跟你聊会儿吗
Can I talk to you in private?
行
Yeah. Yeah.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我是不是被绑♥架♥了
Have I'v been kidnapped?
我也不清楚
Unclear.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我知道这很难相信
I know that this is hard to believe.
不 巴里 问题就在于
No, that's just it, Barry.
我相信你
I do believe you.
真的 你相信我
You...do? You believe me?
我的生活很美好
I have a good life.
我的工作也很好
I have a good job.
我爱我的弟弟
I love my brother.
但是总觉得不对劲
But something has been off.
总觉得少了点什么
Something has been missing.
这种不对劲的感觉在遇见你时
And that feeling that something is not right with my life,
就消失不见了
that went away the moment that I met you.
在你的那个世界里
We're something else to each other
我们的关系很特殊 对吗
where you come from, aren't we?
对
Yes.
是什么
What?
这...
It's...
不知该如何定义
it's escaped definition.
这是爱吧
But it's love?
因为爱就是这样的感觉
Because this is what love feels like.
始于我们相识的第一天
Since the day that I met you.
有发现
We got something.
这位儿童眼科医生的点子不错
Turns out kiddie eye doc here actually had a good idea.
我一直很好奇为什么没人
I have always wondered why no one
把市里的超速摄像头用来
turned the speed cameras in the city
检测近音速的物体
to register near sonic velocities.
我觉得就是个已经完善的预警系统
Seems like a ready-built early warning system.
于是我重新编程了这些摄像头
So I reprogrammed the cameras.
看
Babadook!
竞争者就在这里
There's your rival.
在威廉姆森区的旧锯木厂里
The old sawmill out by Williamson.
好的 你跟着我行动
All right. Follow my lead?
闪电侠不会当人跟班
The Flash doesn't follow anyone.
听他的话吧 沃利
Listen to him, Wally.
他才是闪电侠
He's the Flash.
你知道吗
You know,
你超级适合做激光视力矫正手术
you would be an excellent candidate for Lasik.
你知道怎么侧翼包抄吗
You know how to flank?
我听电影里面经常说这个词
People always say that in the movies.
"侧翼包抄" 真有这回事吗
Is that, like, a thing, "Flanking"?
你在说什么 "侧翼"
What are you talking about "Flank"--
当然有侧翼包抄了
Yes, flanking's a thing.
听着
All right, look.
我向他正面发起进攻
I'm gonna go at him head on.
你从他的左右发起进攻
You attack at a 90-degree angle.
他要是朝向了你
When he turns to fight you,
我就逮到他的弱处了
leaves himself vulnerable to me.
等他跟我打的时候
When he turns to fight me--
就我上 一点没错
I get him. Exactly how it should be.
你怎么找到这里的 闪电侠
How'd you find this place, Flash?
我今天非揍扁你不可
I'm so gonna kick your ass.
又多出来一个
There's two of you now?
好吧 我是该害怕吗
Okay. Is that supposed to scare me?
害怕也是正常的
A little quaking in your boots wouldn't be inappropriate.
我就让你看看我有多害怕
Well, here's how scared I am of you.
我叫爱德华·克拉里斯
My name is Edward Clariss.
竞争者应该知道对方的名字
Rivals should know each other's names.
你们也应该告诉我的
I mean, you might as well tell me,
因为你们今晚不能活着离开这
since neither of you are leaving this place alive.
你又是谁
Who are you?
我吗
Me?
我是闪电侠
I'm the Flash.
你知道这个就够了
That's all you need to know.
等我从你的尸体上摘下面罩
Well, after I rip that cowl off your corpse,
也就知道你的身份了
I'll know who you are.
不过又是一个
Just another pretender
自以为能赢我的冒牌货
who thought they could take me on.
所以谁先来接神速力一招
So who wants to meet the Speed Force first?
各就各位
Hey, stay in position.
我能解决他
I can take him.
放心
I got this.
闪电侠正在普雷斯科特锯木厂对决竞争者
The Flash is taking on the Rival at Prescott Sawmill.
带人过去 不要让他们的
Get down there, make sure the action
战斗影响周边地区
doesn't spill out into the neighborhood.
我们不能让闪电侠孤军奋战
We can't leave the Flash out there alone.
沃利
Wally!
沃利
Wally!
战袍遥感数据显示他还活着
Telemetry from the suit says he's still alive.
奄奄一息
Barely.
你不会有事的 好吗
You're going to be okay, all right?
你不会有事的 我救你出去
You're gonna be okay. I'm gonna get you out of here.
他从来就不是我的对手
That one was never my rival.
你倒是有点可能 想试试看吗
You could be, though. You want to find out?
打败我
Defeat me,
我就让你救你朋友
and I'll let you take your little friend for help.
不
No.
需要被救的是你
You're the one who's gonna need help.
再见了 闪电侠
Good-bye, Flash.
天哪
Oh, my God.
简直像《龙♥卷♥风♥》
It's like "Twister" in there,
是电影 不是游戏
the movie, not the game.
卫星检测到两种不同的漏斗形态
The satellite's picking up two distinct funnel patterns.
风暴级别F3[树木被连根拔起]
Tornados measure at F3 on the Fujita scale.
他简直是天气巫师
This guy's like a Weather Wizard or something.
各位
Guys!
我无法阻止他
I can't stop him.
听我说 巴里
Listen to me, Barry.
你说那个世界里我们是相爱的
You said we love each other in that other life.
如果我是那个世界的爱瑞丝
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表