剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
作为一名感兴趣的旁观者 我可以告诉你
as an interested observer, I can tell you
巴里很仰慕你
Barry admires you.
是啊
Yeah.
他应该听我的
Well, he needs to listen to me.
他之所以不听你的
Yeah, well, the reason he doesn't
是因为他真正的超能力其实不是速度
is Barry's real superpower isn't speed.
而是希望
It's hope.
他心中充满着希望
Kid's got an endless reservoir.
相信每件事都会水到渠成
Believes everything's gonna work out.
他这次可错了
Well, he's wrong about this one.
他们都这样 我之前就说过了
They all are. I said it before:
直觉告诉我不对劲的时候
when my gut tells me something is off,
我会相信直觉
I trust it.
而我需要他们相信我
And I need them to trust me.
下次你的直觉告诉我们该怎么做的时候
The next time your gut tells our team what to do,
我会相信你
I'll trust it.
我怎么知道你是不是只是挑我想听的说
How do I know you're not just telling me what I want to hear?
你的直觉怎么说
Well, what does your gut tell you?
-那是什么 -卫星
- What is that? - The satellite.
卫星被设定为检测
It's programmed to detect
温度急剧降低的现象
rapid temperature decelerations.
那是西斯科负责监视的房♥子
That's the house Cisco's watching.
我的天
Oh, God.
亲爱的 克雷格
Honey? Craig?
这里冷死了 你去看看温控器
It's freezing in here. Go check the thermostat.
-你认真的 -是啊
- Are you serious? - Yes.
我的父母都是医生
Both of my parents are doctors.
而我也一直想要当个医生
It's all I ever wanted to be.
小时候 我就开始假装宣读希波克拉底誓言Growing up, I used to practice the Hippocratic Oath.
《希波克拉底誓言》
是医护人员从业时宣读的一份有关医务道德的誓词
我为此而着迷
I was obsessed with it.
甚至是如果有人想踩虫子
If anyone was even gonna step on a bug,
我会说 "勿杀生"
I would say, "Do no harm."
这已经深植于我的DNA当中
It's built into my DNA.
不幸的是 我的DNA已大不相同
Unfortunately, my DNA isn't what it used to be.
所以请务必相信我会说到做到
So, believe me when I say
回答我的每一个问题
answer every one of my questions,
否则我会折磨你和你的家人
or I will harm you and your family.
-炼金术师是谁 -我不知道
- Who is Alchemy? - I don't know.
我从未见过他面具下的脸
I've never seen him without the mask.
我知道他能赋予人们超能力
I know he can give people powers.
他是否可以剥夺超能力
Can he take them away?
可以
Yes.
但是你不可能强迫炼金术师做任何事
But you can't make Alchemy do anything.
他只是位信徒 和我一样
He's just an acolyte, like me.
我们都侍奉着极速之神 萨维塔
We both serve the speed god, Savitar.
他给我们展示过未来
He's shown us the future.
我看见了你
I saw you there.
你光彩夺目 无所不能
You were glorious and powerful.
主对你有着特殊的安排
My lord has special plans for you,
凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
Caitlin Snow.
还是该叫你
Or should I say
冰霜杀手
Killer Frost?
凯特琳
Caitlin!
不是吧
Really?
你还把你的玩具带来了
You brought your toys?
我希望不至于走到那一步
I'm hoping it won't come to that.
不会的
It won't.
我不会把你一个人留在这里的
Look, I'm not leaving you out here.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
只有一个人可以帮助我
There's only one person who can help me.
真的
Really?
你真的认为从一个
You really think seeking medical advice
名叫炼金术博士的人身上寻求医疗帮助
from someone named Dr. Alchemy
是个好主意吗
is the way to go?
为何不可
Why not?
我的名字叫冰霜杀手
My name is Killer Frost.
你的名字
Your name
是凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
is Caitlin Snow.
凯特琳·斯♥诺♥能这样做吗
Can Caitlin Snow do this?
凯特琳 不要这样
Caitlin, please!
腿怎么样了
How's the leg?
非常抱歉 凯特琳
I'm sorry, Caitlin.
真是冷酷无情啊 闪电侠
That was cold, Flash.
但这一下会让你更冷
But this is colder.
加速振动吧 你就会热起来了
Start vibrating. It'll warm you up.
也许我只是需要好好睡一觉
Guess I just needed a little sleep.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
我现在感觉好多了
I'm feeling much better now.
没关系的 你们可以放我出来
It's okay. You can let me out.
我保证不会伤害任何人
I promise I'm not gonna hurt anybody.
看来你们都比我想的聪明
Guess you're all smarter than I thought.
刚才那一击可真猛 震波男
You know, that was some blast there, Vibe boy.
有点疼
It kind of hurt.
我没想伤害你
I didn't want to hurt you.
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
炼金术师不能帮你
Alchemy can't help you.
但我保证我们可以
But we can. I promise.
就像你承诺艾迪那样吗
Oh, like you promised Eddie?
还有像承诺罗尼那样吗
And like you promised Ronnie?
对于一个英雄来说 闪电侠
You know, for a hero, Flash,
你让你身边很多人去送死
you sure let a lot of people around you die.
这不是你在说话 是超能力作祟
This isn't you talking. It's the powers.
它们在扰乱你的思想 你病了
They're messing with your mind. You're sick.
我心碎了 巴里
I'm broken, Barry.
但是你会在乎吗
But what do you care?
因为你有爱瑞丝
'Cause you've got Iris.
你有你的幸福结局
You got your happy ending.
其他所有人都该死
Everyone else be damned.
所以听我说
So, I'll tell you what:
你们放我走
you guys let me go,
我让你们过你们的悲惨生活
and I will leave you to your sad and miserable lives.
不 我们不会抛弃你
No. We're not abandoning you.
我变成这样都怪你
You did this to me!
你有什么办法可以扭转吗
Do you have any idea how we can reverse this?
怎样才能让她恢复原样
How we can get her back?
就像凯特琳说过
It's like Caitlin said:
有时候镜子破了
sometimes when things get broken,
就没法重圆
they can't be fixed.
不能让我儿子变成凯特琳那样
My son's not gonna end up like Caitlin.
帮我救他出来
Help me get him out of this thing.
不 乔 不行 我们不想
Oh, no, no. Joe, no. We don't--we don't want
碰那东西 首先 我们不知道
to touch that thing-- first off, we don't know
会对沃利造成什么影响
what that's gonna do to Wally, right?
也许这种情况
Maybe this is the kind of situation
最好交给懂科学的人去解决
best left to the people with the science.
你是指凯特琳
You mean Caitlin?
拜托了帮我
Please help me.
你下来这里干什么
What are you doing down here?
我们都应该努力
We should all be working
找到炼金术师和萨维塔 想办法阻止他们
to find Alchemy and Savitar and figure out how to stop them.
而我们却起了内讧
Instead, we're fighting each other.
闪电侠队不在最佳状态
Yeah. Team Flash is not at its finest.
当初我为什么不跟你进屋呢
Why didn't I just follow you inside the house?
因为你很受伤
Because you were hurting.
你愿意做任何事摆脱痛苦
You would do anything to make the pain go away.
所以凯特琳如此迷茫 西斯科也是
That's why Caitlin is so lost. And Cisco.
为了不再受苦我们在所不惜
We will do anything to make the pain stop.
这不意味着你是个坏人
That doesn't make you a bad person.
这是人之常情
That makes you human.
跟我的朋友们说去吧
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表