剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
真好
Okay.
那除了沃利
So other than Wally,
就只有我觉得这是个好主意了吗
I'm the only one that thinks that's a good idea?
我觉得闪电侠不应该放假
I don't think The Flash really takes vacations.
尤其是在镇上出了这么多外壳的时候
Especially with all these husks showing up all over town.
说到外壳 我很高兴你终于决定
Speaking of husks, I'm glad you're finally ready
开诚布公了
to open up about them.
爱瑞丝 我说了 我不能
Iris, I already told you, I can't tell you
告诉你案子的事
anything about this case.
是吗
Oh, really?
通知我的时候可不是这么说的
Because that's not what I was told.
奇怪 我也以为
Strange. I was under the impression
是你有话跟我说呢
you had some things to say to me, too.
对吧 巴里
Isn't that right, Bar?
早告诉你了 注定失败
Told you. Epic fail.
好吧 是的 这都是我安排的
Okay, look, yeah. I arranged this.
是我把大家聚到了一起 抱歉 各位
I put all this together. I'm sorry, guys.
我只是 我们不像个团队
Look, I just-- we're not acting like a team,
我只是希望能回到过去的样子 好好的
and I just wanted things back to how they were. Just fixed.
要是你想弥补
If you wanted things fixed,
或许你应该回到过去
maybe you should have gone back in time
别让我哥哥死掉
and stopped my brother from dying.
你要我改变时间线去救丹堤
You want me to change the timeline to save Dante?
你有什么理由呢 他又不是你哥哥
Why would you do that? It's not like he's your brother.
超能力者提醒 得走了
Meta-human app. We gotta go.
在博德路发现
极速者
记得我吗 闪电侠
Remember me, Flash?
克拉里斯
Clariss?
克拉里斯
Clariss?
你还真记得啊 闪电侠
Oh, you do remember, Flash?
很好
Good, yeah.
因为我也记得一切了
Because I remember everything, too.
-你怎么会在这里 -这不重要
- How are you here? - It doesn't matter.
你看 重要的是
You see, what does matter
我知道你的小秘密了
is that I know your little secret.
你改变了时间线
You changed the timeline.
因为如果我没记错
Because if I recall correctly,
我另一次生命中唯一的极速者
the only Speedsters in my other life
是我还有那个闪电小子
were me and that smartass Kid Flash,
直到你出现 夺走了我的一切
until you showed up and stole everything from me!
我没有夺走你的什么 克拉里斯
I didn't steal anything from you, Clariss.
我只是想让一切恢复
I-I was just trying to put things back
过去本来的样子
to the way they're supposed to be.
这就是我的生活本来的样子
This is how my life is supposed to be!
这么多年 我总觉得失去了点什么
For years, I felt like something was missing.
现在我知道原因了
And now I know why.
我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
我不是故意想伤害你的
I didn't mean to do this to you.
但你还是伤害了我
Yeah, well, you did.
现在我来了
And here I am.
你的竞争者 又回来了
Your Rival, back again.
相信我 闪电侠 这一次
Believe me, Flash, this time,
你就不能那么轻易的夺走我的生活了
you're not gonna steal my life so easily.
我们终于摆脱了极速
We finally get rid of Zoom,
结果现在又出现一个邪恶极速者
and there's another evil Speedster?
这人又是谁啊
Who is this guy, now?
这个我知道
I can help you with that.
我终于拿到了
I finally got the results back
早上巴里给我
from the test I ran on the husk
用以检测的样本结果
that Barry gave me this morning.
很奇怪 因为上面没有暗物质痕迹
And it's weird, because there's no traces of dark matter,
但是却有速度力量的痕迹
but there are traces of the Speed Force.
爱德华·克拉里斯
这是那个极速者身上拿到的吗
And that's the husk from this Speedster?
看来是的 他叫
Appears so. His name is--
爱德华·克拉里斯
Edward Clariss.
巴里说的居然完全正确
And somehow Barry is exactly right.
爱德华·克拉里斯
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
好
Yeah.
尖端科研实验室
S.T.A.R. Labs isn't the only one
不是唯一能调取城市监控的地方
with access to the city's security cams.
显然这个人认识你
It's pretty obvious that this guy knows you.
你打算告诉我到底怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what that's about?
这就是你最近行为古怪的原因吧
This is why you've been acting so weird lately--
开始让我和爸爸和好
trying to get me and my dad talking again,
骗我们今晚一起吃饭
tricking all of us into dinner tonight--
因为你有事没告诉我们
because you're keeping something from us.
你得告诉我到底是怎么回事 巴里
You need to tell me what is going on, Barry.
马上
Right now.
要是你骗我
And if you lie to me...
那我们之间 就没有可能了
this thing between us, it cannot happen.
你说得对 抱歉 我
You're right, and, uh, I'm sorry, I--
这一切都因我而起
I did this. All of this.
都怪我 我在想办法补救
It's my fault and I've been trying to fix it.
但我想现在办法只有一个
But I think that there's only one way to do that now.
抱歉 爱瑞丝
I'm sorry, Iris.
闪电侠
Flash?
闪电侠
Flash.
把这身换上
Here, put these on.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
这是哪
Where are we?
中城的摩托餐厅
Motorcar Diner in Central City.
我是问这是哪一年
Yeah, I meant what year?
1998年
1998.
想吃点东西吗 我可是饿死了
Care to get something to eat? 'Cause I'm starved.
这里的咸牛肉土豆泥最好吃
The corned beef hash here is the best I've ever had.
这就是你把我拽出神速力的原因
This is why you pulled me out of the Speed Force?
-就为请我吃顿饭吗 -是因为你又要
- Buy me a meal? - Because you were about to
跑去重置你打乱的时间线了
reset the timeline again after screwing it all up.
我可什么都知道
Oh, yeah, I know about that.
-你怎么 -在你
- How did you-- - After your
第一次见我产生那么微妙的反应后
not-so-subtle reaction when you first met me...
哈利跟我说了极速和你妈妈
Harry told me all that happened with Zoom and your mom
以及你父亲的事 所以我决定
and your dad, so I decided
要看着你一点
I'd keep my eye on you for a bit.
-他跟你说了别的吗 -说了
- He tell you anything else? - He did.
我是你父亲的二重身
I'm your father's doppelganger.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
只是很奇怪
It's just... really weird.
我知道 你还很伤心
And really sad, too... I'm sure.
失去生命中重要的人
Having a loss like that in your life,
我懂你为什么想抹掉那件事
I see why you'd wanna erase it.
谁不想救自己的父母
Who wouldn't try to save their parents?
我完全理解 巴里 非常理解
I understand that, Barry, completely.
但问题是 时间旅行是有代价的
But the thing is, there are consequences to time travel.
这些我之前都听过
I have heard all of this before.
你没听我说过
Not from me you haven't.
我不是什么只懂理论的学究 巴里
I'm not some Doctor with a theory, Barry.
我和你都是极速者 可以穿越时间
I'm a Speedster, like you, who's travelled in time,
也会犯你现在犯的错误
and made these same mistakes you are making right now.
我给你看些东西
Here, let me show you something.
-好了 听着 -听话 孩子
- Okay, you know what? - Humor me, kid.
-看这个咖啡杯 -好吧
- This coffee cup right here. - All right, yeah.
想象这是时空连续体
Think of it as the space-time continuum.
不管回到哪段时间 杯子都会碎
Whenever you go back in time it breaks.
-现在... -够了 我...
- Now... - For real? I mean--
你可以重置时间线 可以设法补救
you can reset the timeline, you can try to fix it,
但不管你多努力...
but no matter how hard you try...
都回不到原来的样子了
It's never gonna be exactly how it was.
虽然我之前不知道
Look, I've learned all this stuff
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表