剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
But I didn't get speed,
会不会是受到了别的影响
so could it have been from something else?
不 应该不会
No-- I mean, I doubt it.
暗物质在不同时间里
Dark matter affects different people
对每个人产生的影响都会不一样
in different ways at different times--
有时完全没影响 你就庆幸吧
sometimes not at all, so be thankful,
可她是受了影响 我要检查一下
but she was affected, and I want to run some tests
看看影响的程度
and find out just how much.
那你就来对地方了
Well, then, you've come to the right place.
我们去极速实验室吧
Let's go to the Speed Lab.
极速实验室
Speed Lab?
不得了啊
This is insane.
我有预感你从没来过这房♥间
Something tells me you've never been in this room before.
没
Nope.
等等 你从没...
Wait, you-- you nev--
艾伦
Allen.
就是说你又再次穿越回过去了
I suppose that means you traveled back in time again.
是的 可是...
Yeah, but--
我和你说了多少次别这样做
How many times did I tell you not to do that?
你倒是发现得挺快啊 哈里
You figured that out pretty quickly, Harry.
是的 韦斯特小姐 这很简单
Yes, Ms. West, it was easy
因为我们也从没来过这里
because we've never been here either.
-没错 -好吧
- Nope. - Right.
其他地球 其他的时间线
Other Earths, other timelines.
没错
Yes, exactly.
你什么时候回去的
So when did you do it?
在我们回到地球二之后吗
After we returned to Earth-2?
听着 哈里
Look, Harry,
只有几件事改变了
only a couple things are different.
那肯定 才不是
I'm sure. Not.
不是吧
Really?
你们地球二才开始流行说这种反话吗
You guys are doing not on Earth-2 now?
没 只有他一个人
No. That's all him.
好了 我们还是让杰西上跑道
Okay, let's just get Jesse on the track
看看她的能力吧
and see what she can do.
好 开始吧
Yeah, let's do it.
好了 瞧好了
All right. Check this out.
厉害啊
Damn.
她跑得飞快啊
She really can move.
是啊
Yeah, she can.
我要走了
I got to go.
沃利
Wally.
老天
Oh, man.
我去和他聊聊
I'll talk to him.
乔
Hey, Joe.
其实...
Look, it's just...
他没有速度会更好
it is better if he doesn't have speed.
这点你不必说服我
Oh, you don't have to convince me of that.
我最不希望的就是我的两个孩子
The last thing I want is two of my kids
在城市里呼啸来去 置身危险中
zipping around the city, running into danger.
因为他脸上一副很失望的样子
'Cause he looked pretty disappointed.
这和另一条时间线上发生的事有关吧
This is about that other timeline, isn't it?
不 我只是
No, I just...
我想你应该留心看着他
I think you should keep an eye out.
-晚餐呢 -快好了 约翰
- Where's dinner? - It's almost ready, John.
我每天努力工作就为了养活这个家庭
I work hard every day to provide for this family,
而我得到的就只有这个
and this is what greets me?
空无一物的餐桌
An empty table?
就不能多等五分钟
Just five more minutes.
我现在饿了
I'm hungry now!
而且对你说话的时候你再回话 孩子
And you speak when you're spoken to, girl.
明白了吗
You understand me?
我把你从孤儿院救出来
I saved you from the orphanage
而且我还每天供你吃喝
and I provide for you every day,
所以闭好你的嘴 弗朗奇 知道了吗
so keep your mouth shut, Frankie, you got it?
抱歉 约翰 弗朗奇不在了
Sorry, John. Frankie's gone.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我想找一些关于
I was trying to get some information
昨晚被路灯攻击男人的信息
about the man who was attacked by a lamppost last night.
过来一下
Just come here for a second.
那个 昨晚
So, last night.
我知道我们第一次约会不算太好
I know our first date didn't shatter any records.
我说 也不是很糟啊
I mean, it wasn't that bad.
其实有些...
It was...
好吧 确实也没好太多
Okay, yeah. It wasn't that great, either.
-就是有点 -无聊
- It was just kind of... - Boring?
无聊 确实
Boring, yeah.
我感觉这是我的错
Which feels like my fault.
也许我不用能力就有些无聊了
Maybe I'm boring without my powers.
不 巴里 你没有能力也很完美
No, Barry, you are perfect without your powers.
你真好 但是 你是什么感觉
That's nice, but I mean, what do you think it is, then?
你不会觉得是我们不该...
You don't think it's a sign that we shouldn't--
不是
No!
不是
No.
太好了 因为我还想再试一次
Good, I mean, 'cause I do-I want to try this again,
越快越好
as soon as possible,
但是发生了这一切
but just with everything that's going on--
这新案子 还有威尔斯和杰西回来了
this new case, and Wells and Jesse showing up--
是的 不 巴里
Yeah. No, Barry.
我完全理解 我理解
I totally get it. I get it.
我大概也要关注一下
I should probably concentrate
追赶我的交稿期限了 所以
on making my deadlines anyway, so.
好
Cool.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - All right.
好了 我得去...
All right, well, I'm gonna-
-好 去吧 -工作
- Okay. Yeah. - Work.
对 工作 好
Yeah. Work. Cool.
行 咱们等会见
Yeah. All right. I'll see you later.
不对 我要...
No, I was--
-对 没错 -好吧
- Yeah, of course. - Yeah.
好的
Yeah. All right.
这上面说事发当时你与你父亲...
So this says you were in the room when your father--
养父 约翰
Foster father. John.
对 养父
Right. Foster father.
你养父被落到公♥寓♥中的路灯击中时
You were in the room when he was struck by the street lamppost
你在屋内吗
that flew into the apartment?
是的
Yeah.
但是我不记得当时的情况
But I don't remember any of that.
他回到家冲着凯伦 我的养母喊叫
He came home and yelled at Karen, my foster mom,
让她给他准备晚餐
to get him dinner.
你就是那时候断片的吗
Is that when you blacked out?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
这以前发生过吗
Has that happened before?
你断片这种
You blacking out?
约翰能好起来吗
Is John gonna be okay?
他在中城医院
He's in Central City Hospital.
我...
I...
他伤得挺重
He's pretty banged up.
弗朗奇 我能离开一小下吗
Frankie, can you excuse me for a second?
-当然可以 -谢谢
- Yeah, of course. - Thank you.
-巴仔 -什么
- Bare. - Yeah?
-你找到什么了吗 -好 听着
- What'd you find out? - Okay, get this.
街灯的外层
So, the outer layer of the lamppost
只有半英寸厚
is a half an inch thick,
但即使要扳动四分之一英寸的钢铁
but to bend even a quarter-inch of steel
需要177吨♥的拉伸强度 所以...
requires 177 tons of tensile strength, so--
所以我们寻找的是有超级力量的能力者吗
So we're looking for a meta with superstrength?
我还不确定
Well, I'm not sure yet,
但我能找到的只有这些
but that's as much as I could find.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
-因为我出现了 -没错
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表