剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
但这些道理我都懂
that I didn't know before, okay?
-我不会犯同样的... -错误
- I'm not gonna make the same... - Mistakes.
你刚刚怎么说的
Yeah, what you just said right there?
那是穿越时间的悖论
That is the paradox of time travel,
也是人生的悖论
and also the paradox of life.
早知如此 就不会这样了
I mean, if I only knew then what I know now.
如果不能回去补救因我而起的事
Why have these powers if I can't go back
我要这超能力有何用
and fix what I broke?
我们不是神 我们是凡人
We're not gods, we're men,
只是机缘巧合拥有了这超能力
who, for whatever reason, have been given extraordinary abilities.
你应该问自己
The question you need to ask yourself is,
你会成为怎样的英雄
what kind of hero are you gonna be?
是在你每次犯错之后
Are you just gonna take a do-over
都重来一次进行补救
every time you make a mistake?
还是接受这一切 向前看
Or will you live with them and move forward?
巴里在哪
Where's Barry?
我有事要跟你们说
I need to tell you all something.
事情真♥相♥
The truth.
什么的真♥相♥
The truth about what?
好吧
Okay, um...
极速杀了我父亲之后
after Zoom killed my dad,
我们打败他之后
after we defeated him, um...
我当时状态很不好
I wasn't in a great space,
以为补救的唯一办法就是
and I felt like the only way I could fix that was
穿越回去救下我母亲
to run back in time and save my mom.
你从逆闪手中救下你母亲了
You stopped the Reverse-Flash from killing your mom?
对
Yeah.
等等 那她还活着
Wait, so, is she alive?
有几个月她算还活着
She was. For a few months.
我跟我父母住在一起
I lived with her and my dad.
过了一段截然不同的生活
I had a completely different life.
大多数时候我连闪电侠都不是
I wasn't even The Flash for most of it.
我不懂了
I don't understand.
你创造了另一个世界
You created a whole other existence.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
好吧
Okay, um...
我来画个 这是时间线
I'll do the-- this is the timeline.
这是我们现在存在的时间点
This is the point that we exist on it right now.
这就是我母亲被杀的时间点
This past point is where my mom was murdered.
我救下她 创造了新的世界
So when I saved her, I created a new reality.
新的时间线
A new timeline.
-我生活在 -镜像宇宙
- I was living in-- - A mirror universe.
它似乎被称为闪点
It's called a Flashpoint, apparently.
但你决定要离开那世界 为什么
But you decided to leave it. Why?
那里的生活开始失控
That life started to spin out of control.
克拉里斯这家伙
This guy, Clariss,
他在那也是极速者
he was a Speedster there, too.
他叫竞争者
He was known as the Rival.
惹了很多麻烦
He caused a lot of problems.
所以
So, um...
我决定再次穿越回去
I decided to run back in time again
让事情
and let things happen
按预期发展 希望能够
as they were supposed to, in hopes of...
重置时间线 但是
resetting the timeline, but...
-但是怎么了 -但是
- But what? - But, um,
我回来后 一切还是变了样
when I came back, things weren't the same.
你是说我们变了
You mean people. Like us.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
我创造了另一条时间线
I created another timeline.
就是我们现在生活的时间线
Uh, it's the one we're living in now.
跟上一条时间线差不多
It's not as different as the last one.
基本相同 但跟我亲近的人
Not in large ways, but in some ways,
有些小事情 重要的事情
in smaller ways, and, uh, meaningful ways
还是跟之前不一样了
for all of you or anybody that's close to me.
我永远也没法补救了
And I can't ever really put it back together.
巴里 这可有得消化了
Barry, that's a lot to take in.
没错
Yeah, it is.
在那个世界我们父女俩
We got along in that other life,
关系很好吧
my dad and I, didn't we?
难怪你做这么多的努力
That's why you've been working so hard
想让我们和好
to get us talking again.
好吧 这样 我会告诉你们
Okay, here's the thing. Um, I will tell you
哪里不一样
what's different,
每一个人 如果你们想知道的话
all of you, if you wanna know.
但是你们必须带着这些不同继续生活下去
But you have to live with those differences
因为我不能再改变历史了
because I can't change it again.
但是至少你们能知道哪里不同
But at least you'll know.
你们都值得拥有这个机会
And you all deserve that choice.
所以你的亲人去世了
So you decided it was okay to change things
改变历史就可以
when someone in your family dies,
而我的亲人去世就...
but when it's someone in my family...
我去和他谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to him.
你在忙什么
What are you working on?
这是我战衣的手套
These are the gauntlets for my suit.
你什么都不知道 是不是
And you probably know nothing about that, do you?
我真的很努力了 西斯科
I'm really trying here, Cisco.
巴里 我才是在努力的那个
Barry, I'm the one who's been trying.
我一直都在试着
I've been trying this whole time
让你为我做这一件事
to get you to do this one thing for me,
但你一直说 "西斯科 不行
but you kept saying, "No, Cisco.
我不能这么做 我再也不能这么做了"
I can't, Cisco. I would never do that, Cisco."
然后你却告诉我 你自己这么做了
And now you're telling me you went and did it for yourself.
你没听我说吗
Were you listening?
事情变得很糟糕 真的很糟糕
It -- it went bad. It went really bad.
我才不管
I don't care!
至少我哥哥还会活着
At least I'd have my brother back.
是啊 你哥哥还会活着
Yeah, you would have him back,
但是就因为如此 其他人也许会遭遇
but because of it, somebody might have something
发生在丹堤身上的
happen to them that's just as awful
这种不幸 相信我
as what happened to Dante, and trust me,
你的良心是会受到谴责的
you don't want that on your conscience.
这是一个很沉的心理负担
It's a heavy burden to bear.
我不知道这句话我说了多少遍了
And I don't know how many times I've said this, but...
关于丹堤的事 我真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry about Dante, man.
再遗憾也改变不了事实
Sorry doesn't change anything.
确实不能 但是我不能回到过去
No, it doesn't, but I can't go back.
我不能改变历史了
I can't change it.
我能做的只有向前看
All I can do is move forward.
我希望你也能做到
I really hope you can, too.
我需要你的帮助
Hey, um, I need your help.
这七个字好像最近
It's the four words I seem to hear you
经常听你说呀 巴里
most often say, Barry.
还有"我讨厌这个家伙"这七个字
That and, "I hate that guy."
不过我也不喜欢你 所以...
Which, the feeling's mutual, so...
这对你来说肯定很难做到
This is gonna be hard for you,
但是 就这一小会儿
but I just, for a second,
我需要你把我们当做是朋友
need you to imagine that we're actually friends.
我做不到
Can't do it.
友好点总行了吧
Friendly.
还是很难啊 巴里
Equally as challenging, Barry.
我尽量吧
But I'll give it a whirl.
你想要什么
What are you after?
我想看关于
I need to read your report
-其中一个外壳的报告 -哪一个
- on one of the husks. - Which one?
今天早上这个 爱德华·克拉里斯
The one from this morning. Edward Clariss.
-爱德华·克拉里斯 -是的
- Edward Clariss? - Yeah.
-为什么 -能帮我破手上的案子
- Why? - May help me figure out a case I'm working on.
外壳的
Well, the nutshell is,
玻尿酸比正常水平高
the hyaluronic acids were found to be above normal.
雄性激素降解异常缓慢
Androgen degradation atypically low.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表