剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You've been hanging out here a lot lately.
这个怪物在市里横冲直撞
Yeah, well, there's a lot of scared people
许多市民都被吓坏了
with this monster running around the city.
我们会抓住它的 我们从没失手过
Oh, we'll get him. We always do.
是吗 这句话我能引用进我的文章吗
Oh, yeah? Is that a quote I can use for my article?
不能
No.
好吧 试一试总是值得的
All right. It was worth a try.
爸 你知道沃利和我关系还好 对吧
Dad, you know Wally and I are all right, right?
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我们只是想你不要因为我们而不做某些事
We just don't want you to not do things because of us.
我们只是想你也能 找个伴儿
You know, we just want you to...find someone.
我才不要和你谈这个
I'm not having this conversation with you.
爸 那个地检官绝对是看上你了
Dad, that DA is totally into you.
你应该和她约会
You should go out with her.
爱瑞丝 我不需要你来当丘比特
Iris, I don't need you to be Cupid.
我有我的工作
I got my job.
我还有你 巴里 沃利 我很好
I got you, Barry, Wally. I'm good.
我知道 爸 这很好 我只是
I know, Dad, and that's great. I just--
但我坠入爱河之后
Now that I'm falling in love with someone,
我希望你也能拥有同样的美好
I just want you to have the same thing.
乔 向所有特遣队和狙击队发出警报
Joe? Alert every task force and sniper unit.
让他们装备好
Tell 'em to load up.
我该去尖端科技实验室了
I should get to S.T.A.R. Labs.
-发生什么了 -艾伯特觉得
- What's up? - Albert thinks
他搞清怪物的下一个目标了
he's figured out the creature's next target.
如果有机会
Well, if there's ever an opportunity
让一个40英尺高的怪物搞破坏的话
for a 40-foot monster to wreak havoc,
一定会发生在人们喜欢聚集的地方
it's gonna be where people like to gather.
第二步行街
2nd Street Promenade.
好吧 让我们结束这一切
Well, let's end this.
我正有此意 警探
That's what I intend to do, Detective.
-他去哪儿了 -无所谓
- Where'd he go? - Doesn't matter.
我不需要他
I don't need him.
你这是什么意思 你什么 嘿 哥们
What do you mean? What do you--hey, dude.
你不能随便翻他的东西 这很不
Come on, you can't just go through his stuff; that's not--
我不是在翻他的东西
I'm not going through his stuff.
看 这就是我所担心的
See, this is what I'm talking about.
这到底是什么
What even is this?
现在我似乎赢得了队里大部分人的信任
Now I seem to have won most of the team's trust,
除了三藩西斯科
except Francisco's.
这些是我的东西
Those are my things.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-什么 -你到底是谁
- What? - Who are you really?
我们知道你在隐瞒什么
We know you're hiding something.
你被骗了 两次
You've been burned, twice...
被一个和我长得一样的男人
by a man with the same face as me.
我猜这种事发生后 你很难信任别人
I imagine it's hard to trust after something like that.
-你也觉得吗 -我真这么觉得
- You think? - I do think.
所以接着播放吧 剩下的部分
So play... the rest of it.
我读过他的日记
I've read his journals.
我找不到任何东西可以告诉我
I found nothing that can tell me
为什么三藩西斯科会有这样的感受
why Francisco feels the way he does,
但我确实希望我能改变
but I do hope I can change
他对哈里森·威尔斯的看法
his opinion of Harrison Wells
然后我们俩也能重建那份友谊
and the two of us can rebuild that friendship.
在这种叙事中可以构造多么棒的故事啊
What a fantastic C-story to weave within the narrative.
什么
What?
什么叙事
What narrative?
叙事手法
Narrative.
我正在写一本小说
I'm writing a novel.
《HR威尔斯的故事》
"The Tales of H.R. Wells."
名字很顺口 对吧
Catchy, I know.
等一下 你是一个科学家兼小说家
Wait, I'm sorry, you're a scientist and a novelist?
-没错 -这真是完美
- Yes. - Wow. That's perfect.
谢谢 确实如此
Thank you. That's exactly right.
我是一名科学家兼小说家
I'm a scientist and a novelist;
我管理着尖端科技实验室
I run S.T.A.R. Labs,
同时也是一名科幻爱情小说作者
and also I'm an author of science-romance.
这是我的定位 写你所熟悉的东西
That's my niche. Write what you know.
所以我就想 "还有什么机会能比
And I thought, "Well, what better opportunity
去另一个地球
than to come to another Earth
写一部关于我的冒险经历的畅销书更好的呢"
and pen yet another best seller about my adventures here?"
为什么你不从一开始就告诉我们
Why didn't you just tell us this in the first place?
我觉得那并不重要
I guess it didn't seem relevant,
而且 我以为你们不会
and also, I didn't think you guys
乱翻我的东西
were gonna rifle through my belongings.
就是这样
That's all it is.
我是一名科学家兼小说家
I'm a scientist and a novelist.
你们觉得现在可以信任我了吗
Do you think you can trust me now,
还是说你们地球上
or is that not something
没有信任这种东西
that you have on this Earth, trust?
信任
Trust?
你把我吓了一跳
You scared the dickens out of--
信任谁
Trust who?
软件有反应了
It's the app.
是那个怪物 它回来了
It's the monster. It's back.
-怪物 -是啊 你错过了很多事
- Monster? - Yeah, you've missed a lot.
等我上楼之后再解释
I'll explain upstairs.
好吧 那我就先在这呆着
Well, I'll just stay here, then.
过来吧 我们需要你
Come on. We need you.
好了 我到了
All right, guys. I'm here.
告诉我们你现在看到的一切
Tell us everything that you see right now.
一片狼藉
Mayhem.
还有那个怪物
And the monster.
好了 计划是什么
Okay, so what's the plan?
好问题 韦斯特小姐
Great question, Miss West.
我们制♥作♥了一根碳化纤维绳
So we fashioned just a carbon fiber rope,
如果我说错了请纠正我
but correct me if I'm wrong,
我们从来都没讨论过
we never actually discussed
他该怎么用那绳子 对吗
how he was gonna use that rope, did we?
大伙们
Guys.
巴里 我们得上演一出"帝国"了
Barry, we're gonna do "Empire."
"太阳帝国" 巴里
"Empire of the Sun" Barry.
"太阳帝国" 澳洲知名乐队
-什么 是《帝国反击战》 -什么
- What? "Empire Strikes Back." - What?
《星球大战5:帝国反击战》
是《帝国反击战》 巴里
"Empire Strikes Back"" Barry.
像对付帝国步行机一样弄倒它
Just take it down like it was an AT-AT.
就像对付帝国步行机一样
Just like an AT-AT.
"体型越大 摔得越狠"
"Bigger they are, the harder they fall"
连我都看过《帝国反击战》
Even I've seen "Empire."
-我喜欢这样 -我喜欢你
- I like that. - I like you.
好了 开始吧
All right, here we go.
我一直都想做个绝地武士
I always wanted to be a Jedi.
大伙们 绳子直接穿过它了
Guys? Rope went right through it.
它是个全息影像
It's a hologram.
这就解释了一切
That explains everything--
十条街的半径 那些变压器
the ten-block radius, the transformers.
中城电网
稳定运行
它需要那么多的电量才能运行
It takes that much power to render.
等一下 中城警局把狙击队派来了
Wait, CCPD sent snipers there.
如果这不是真的
If it's not real--
那么子弹就会穿过它
Then the bullets will pass right through it.
大伙们 它消失了 它在哪儿
Guys, it's gone. Where is it?
等一下 给我点时间 巴里
Hold on. Give me a sec, Bar.
可我们一秒都等不了了
Okay, we don't have a second!
HR 三角定位怪物的输送信♥号♥♥
H.R., triangulate the signal being sent to the monster.
我们必须中断它 以免它伤害别人
We have to disrupt it before anyone gets hurt.
好的 就那么做 让我们...
Okay, let's do that now. Let's-
让我们三角定位
let's just triangulate.
这电脑无法三角定位
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表