剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
the thing costs $10 million to build.
37秒
37 seconds.
我肯定是疏于练习了
I must be out of practice.
天眼会该把钱要回来了
Well, ARGUS should ask for their money back.
等等
Wait!
制定计划 实施计划
Make the plan, execute the plan.
料到计划会出岔子
Expect the plan to go off the rails.
我也算见过世面的
Seen a lot of things,
但一半是人 一半是鲨鱼
but a half-man, half-shark
还真是头一回见
takes the cake.
难以置信天眼会把鲨鱼王变成了看门狗
I can't believe ARGUS turned King Shark into a guard dog.
鲨鱼王 真可爱
King Shark. That's adorable.
给我冷冻枪
Give me your cold gun.
你想用来干嘛 说清楚
So you can do what, exactly?
史纳特 要偷走那技术只有一个办法
Snart, there's only one way that tech's getting out of here.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你把我招进来
You didn't just recruit me
不只是因为我的偷盗技能吧
for my skills as a thief, did you?
你想要的是一个
You wanted a partner who wouldn't mind
不在意你杀戮的伙伴
if you got all murder-y.
我跟你说了我要对付什么
I told you what I'm up against.
行了吗
All right?
给我枪
Give me the gun.
打开门
Open the door.
打开门
Open the door!
你看过《孤岛鲨魂》吗 巴里
Have you seen "Shark Week," Barry?
我可是怎么看都不厌呢
Me, I can't get enough of it.
还好乘波号♥上有电视
Good thing the Waverider has cable.
你想说什么
What's your point?
鲨鱼大多是冷血动物
Most sharks are cold-blooded,
可大白鲨跟我们这位朋友一样
but the great white shark, like our friend in there,
部分算是温血动物
is partially warm-blooded.
他对低温特别敏感
He's susceptible to cold.
从不待在低于12摄氏度的水中
Never strays into water colder than 53.6 degrees Fahrenheit.
如果我们能把房♥间的温度调到12度以下
If we lower the temperature in that room to 53.5 degrees,
鲨鱼王就会睡过去
King Shark should fall asleep
跟个小宝宝一样
like a little baby.
当然 你也可以过去杀了他
Or, you can go ahead and kill him,
证明你有多厉害 你选吧
and prove what a badass you are. Your choice.
抛弃计划
Throw away the plan.
特蕾西·布兰德
Tracy Brand, you know,
这种时刻就能提醒我
it's moments like this I'm reminded that S.T.A.R. Labs
尖端科研实验室不只是聪明人的天堂
is so much more than a haven for beautiful minds, it's--
-是微型吉特斯 -真不错
- It's a miniature Jitters. - Isn't it--ohh, wow. Mmm!
覆盆子和香菜
Raspberry and coriander.
-是 就像家一样 -是啊
- Yes it is--it's a home... - Yeah.
这就是家 就是我的家
is what it is. You know what? It's my home.
有我的家人
It's my... it's my family.
尽管 我
Although, I--
你知道吗 我想说
you know what, I will say...
我得告诉你
I have to tell you,
-我并不是时时都有归属感 -什么
- I haven't always felt I belong completely. - What?
缺少一种明确的使命感
Yeah, lacking a clear sense of purpose sometimes.
然后你来了
But then you arrived.
我来了吗 对 是的
I did? Oh, yeah, I did.
没错 你来了 你在这
Oh, yeah, you did. Here you are. Yeah.
有你和我一起
And with you here,
我明白了我的使命
I understand my purpose.
那就是我们
It's us.
你我进行的思维碰撞 很强大
You and me. That meeting of the mind that we have, it's just so powerful--
可HR 你来自另一个地球
But H.R., you're from another Earth--
-是 -我没工作
-Yeah, I--yeah-- - I'm a unemployed,
过去是个研究生
former grad student, who--
来尖端实验室和我一起工作吧
Come work at S.T.A.R. Labs with me.
可以吗 虽然没多少工资
Okay? I mean, it doesn't pay much.
-有多少 -几乎没有
- How much? - Ah, it pays next to nothing.
可你知道吗 这不重要
But you know what? It wouldn't matter.
我们可以一起 想象一下 我启发你
We'd be together. Imagine: me inspiring you,
然后你运用那份启发
and you applying that inspiration,
我们就可以一起改变世界
and us changing the world together.
还可以喝超多咖啡
And drinking so much coffee!
特蕾西·布兰德
Tracy Brand.
你能给我这个荣幸
Will you do me the honor
加入闪电侠队吗
of joining Team Flash?
和你一起 当然原意
With you? I'd love to.
无论如何 你先请
By all means, you first.
谢了
Thanks.
让我想起了《大白鲨》
Reminds me of "Jaws."
他们没展示鲨鱼 因为没钱做出
They didn't show the shark because they couldn't afford
好的特效场面
to make it look good.
你觉得他会睡多久
How long do you think he'll stay asleep?
我喜欢《孤岛鲨魂》 但我不是海洋生物学家
I like "Shark Week." I'm not a marine biologist.
史纳特
Snart!
巴里
Barry!
两分钟后这里
This place is gonna be crawling
就全是天眼会的特工
with ARGUS agents in the next two minutes.
往好处想 巴里
Look on the bright side, Barry.
你可以借此显示你冷酷的本来面目
This is your chance to show how ruthless you really are.
有时必须做出艰难的决定 巴里
Sometimes you gotta make a tough call, Barry.
西斯科
Cisco?
我们需要帮助
We need your help.
我拿到了能量源 可史纳特被困在牢里
I have the energy source, but Snart's trapped inside
与鲨鱼王一起 你得把门打开
the cell with King Shark. You gotta open the door.
我黑不进主机
I can't hack into the mainframe.
快点 行吗
Hurry, all right?
西斯科在想办法
Cisco's working on it.
无论如何都不要回头看
Whatever you do, don't look behind you.
如果西斯科救了我 告诉他我会...
If Cisco saves my life, tell him I'll...
在我妹妹面前为他说好话
put in a good word with my sister.
拜托了...
Come on...
快出来 快出来
Come on, come on!
快 快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on, come on!
-我抓住你了 -巴里
- I got you! - Barry!
我抓住你了 我抓住你了
I got you, I got you!
-巴里 -我抓住你了
- Barry! - I got you!
坚持住
Hang on!
快 西斯科 马上关门
Now, Cisco, now! Close it!
见识过了
Been there.
闪电侠
Flash!
我们出去吧
Let's get out of here.
莱拉
Lyla.
巴里
Barry.
我说过我不能把这个给你
I told you I couldn't give this to you.
-是的 -你还偷偷溜进来
- Yeah. - And you snuck in here anyway?
只要能救爱瑞丝 莱拉 我会不顾一切
To save Iris' life, Lyla. Yeah. I'll do anything.
也不是一切
Not anything.
我在监控录像上看到了整个过程
I saw the whole thing on the security monitors.
你本可以放任史纳特去死
You could have left Snart to die.
你却不顾自己会被抓和爱瑞丝会死去救他
But you risked your freedom and Iris' life to save him.
你就这样把它给我了吗
You're just gonna let me have it?
既然知道这个可以救爱瑞丝
I couldn't let Iris die knowing that
我不能置之不顾
that could save her.
我知道如果约翰也命悬一线
And I know you'd do the same thing for me
你也会为我做同样的事情
if it were John's life on the line.
谢谢
Thank you.
快去吧
Now go.
救爱瑞丝
Do it.
再把这家伙带回他的时间线去
And get this guy back to wherever he belongs.
抢了我的台词
Took the words right out of my mouth.
告诉我 史纳特
Tell me, Snart,
你刚才觉得我有那个念头吗
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表