剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
犯罪现场鉴证员
听从朱利安·艾伯特的专家指导
under the expert direction of Julian Albert.
是的 我是中城警局的犯罪现场鉴证员
听从朱利安·艾伯特的专家指导
微笑脸
Smiley face.
能把表情省了吗
Want to cut it out with the emojis?
艾伦先生
Mr. Allen,
你能否告诉我
can you tell me,
从专业角度看
in your expert opinion,
这张图片里是什么东西
what substance do you see in this photograph?
虫胶片
是紫胶片
Uh, shellac flakes.
紫胶是一种紫胶母虫分泌的树胶
Shellac is a resin secreted by female lac bugs
多见于泰国的树木上
found in large quantities of the trees in Thailand--
太快了 太...
That's too fast, that's too--
艾伦先生 你没事吧
Mr. Allen, are you all right?
没事 抱歉 我没事 我只是...
Yes, I'm sorry. I'm fine. I just, um...
这里有点热
it's getting hot in here.
紫胶片还有什么特别的地方吗
What else is unique about shellac flakes?
它是种助燃剂 所有与热侠有关的
It's the fire accelerant used in all of the arson cases
它是种助燃剂
所有与热侠有关的纵火案里都用到了
纵火案里都用到了
associated with Heat Monger.
这名字可真好笑
Such an embarrassing name.
我喜欢 我觉得可棒了
I like it. I think it's great.
你们是怎么知道
And how would you know
何时用到了紫胶片
when shellac flakes have been used?
通过计算火焰温度和灼烧图样
We calculate flame temperature and burn patterns,
有明显迹象表明紫胶燃烧
and a telltale sign is when shellac is burned
会产生高氯酸 钾
into potassium perk-er-lorate
或是高氯酸铵
or ammonium perchlorate,
那被认为是一种高温助燃火焰
which is considered a high-temperature accelerant fire.
那么
So, then...
你认为这些照片上的火
would you say the fires in these photos
能被认定为高温助燃火焰吗
would be considered high-temperature accelerant fires?
是的 因为
Uh, yes, because--
艾伦先生 你还能继续吗
Mr. Allen? Can you continue?
是的 我可以 可以继续
Yes, I can. I can continue.
没错 这些火是
The--uh, yes, the fires were
是高温助燃火
high-temperature accelerant fires,
因为火焰是
because the flames...
是 是
were, were...
明显呈黄色的
very yellow.
明显呈黄色
Very yellow?
这就是你对于助燃火给出的专业意见
And that's your expert opinion on accelerant fires?
艾伦先生
Mr. Allen?
霍尔顿女士 如果艾伦先生无法阐述
Ms. Horton, if Mr. Allen is unable to elaborate,
现在就只能驳回起诉了
I'll have no choice but to dismiss.
艾伦先生
Mr. Allen?
这个
That's--um...
驳回
Dismissed.
怎么样
How'd it go?
棒极了 纵火犯被放走了
Marvelous. They let the pyro go.
-哪里出错了吗 -没一处对的
- What went wrong? - Everything.
巴里的失忆已经开始变成麻烦了
Barry's memory loss is starting to become a problem.
当然了
It sure is.
不仅对他而言
For more than just him.
我失去速度了
I don't have my speed.
不再有了
Not anymore.
我知道原因
And I know why.
如果你想解决这个问题并帮助巴里
If you want to fix this and help Barry,
就要严格照我的话去做
you are gonna do exactly as I say.
现在因为我 热侠被释放了
Now this Heat Monger's gonna go free because of me,
我感觉很愧疚
and I feel awful.
巴里 这并不是你的错
Barry, it's not your fault.
就只是 现在有一个恶人逍遥法外
It's just that now there's a bad guy on the streets,
而我却无能为力
and I can't do anything about it.
怎么了 我以前不会这么讲吗
What? Is that not something I would've said before?
这恰恰就是你以前会说的话
That is exactly something you would've said before.
你永远都是这样想要出力的
There's just something about you that always wants to help.
这是我们的家吗
This is our place?
我们怎么住的起这样的房♥子
How do we afford to live here?
你品位可真好
You have great taste.
实际上 这可都是你的功劳
Uh, actually, this is all you.
简直难以置信
I find that hard to believe.
-那是我吗 -是啊
- Is that me? - Yeah.
这两人是谁
Who are these people?
他们是你的父母
They're your parents.
你完全不记得发生了什么吗
You don't remember anything about what happened?
怎么了 发生了很糟的事情吗
Why, did something bad happen?
他们去世了
They died.
让人很意外 不过
It was unexpected, but...
他们去得很平静
they died peacefully.
所以你才搬来跟我和乔一起住
That's why you came to live with Joe and me.
我们是那时认识的吗
And that's when we met?
不是 我们在那之前就是朋友
Uh, no, actually, we were friends before then.
我记得我第一次见你的样子
I remember the first time that I saw you.
你是我见过最快乐的小男孩
You were the happiest boy that I'd ever met.
我感觉那是因为你走进了我的生活
I have a feeling that's because you entered my life.
没关系
It's okay.
怎么...
What the...
巴里 你没事吧
Barry! Are you okay?
我刚才怎么了
What just happened to me?!
这种超能力太酷了
These powers are so cool.
我能感觉到电流穿过我的身体
I can literally feel electricity coursing through my body.
会一直这样吗
I mean, is it always like this?
太不可思议了
This is amazing.
我们被泼了冷水
We just walked into a buzzkill.
我的出现总能扫大家的兴
My presence usually dampens the mood.
-乔 不要开枪 -你开枪 我也会
- Joe, don't. - You fire, I'll fire.
她来这里干什么
What the hell is she doing here?
-她想来帮忙 -帮忙
- She wants to help. - Help?
帮什么忙
With what?
帮我们解决我失去了超能力的问题
With the fact that I lost my powers.
巴里 要不让我们和她谈谈
Barry, why don't you give us a minute?
当然可以 你是个超级大反派吗
Sure, yeah. Are you like a super villain?
随口问问 好吧
Just asking. Okay.
这是怎么回事
How did this happen?
你们消除了巴里的记忆
You got rid of Barry's memories.
巴里记得什么 萨维塔就记得什么
What Barry remembers, Savitar remembers.
所以萨维塔也失忆了吗
So Savitar's lost his memories too?
萨维塔失忆了 于是他没法
Savitar loses his memory, he doesn't go along
让沃利拥有超能力
with the plan to give Wally powers.
因果关系
Cause and effect.
但如果你们让我帮忙
But if you let me help you figure out
想办法让巴里恢复记忆
how to get Barry's memories back,
就能一切如初
everything goes back to the way it was.
闪电小子又有超级速度了
Kid Flash runs again.
萨维塔也幸免于难
And Savitar survives.
但爱瑞丝会死
And Iris dies.
生活中处处都是艰难的抉择
Life's full of difficult choices.
或不用抉择
Or it isn't.
如果萨维塔的记忆恢复了
If Savitar gets his memory back,
那你会怎么样
what's in it for you?
这是我的问题
That's my business.
你觉得那个巴里能成为闪电侠吗
You think that Barry can become The Flash?
是的 他可以学
Yeah. He can learn.
我还记得该怎么做
I still know how to do everything.
我能教他
I can teach him.
好吧
Okay.
也许你们可以这样打败萨维塔
Maybe this is how you defeat Savitar.
但这座城市中还有很多坏人
But there's still a lot of villains in this city,
却没有闪电侠来保护它
and no Flashes to protect it.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表