剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
好
Yeah.
快走
Go!
-好 -万岁
- All right. - Hallelujah.
我们走
Let's go.
好的
All right.
我们应该跑得够远了
We should be far enough out
超能力应该能用了
that you should be able to use your powers.
我们需要马上开一个缺口
We need a breach open right now.
各位 我们得在他们发现之前跑掉
Guys, we got to go before they realize we're gone!
太晚了
It's too late for that.
-跑 -快跑
- Run! - Run!
打开缺口
Open a breach!
是时候穿越这个疯人院了
Time to warp out of this madhouse.
好了 走吧
All right, go.
大伙 谁想把烦恼放一放
Hey, gang, who wants to take their mind off their troubles
玩一个"绝对把烦恼放一放"的字谜游戏
with a "Sure to take your mind off your troubles" Game of charades?
我先来
I'll go first.
好 我们看看
Okay, ah, let's see.
电影 我是说
Movie--I mean...
一个词
one word.
爸爸
Dad!
-你没事吧 -是的 很好
- You okay? - Good, yeah.
很遗憾你们错过了
I'm sorry you guys missed it.
我可不遗憾
I ain't.
一句忠告
Word of advice:
别主动参与这种事
don't volunteer for these things.
没什么东西会想把你大卸八块
Nothing ever tries to rip you limb from limb
除非你主动送上门
if you don't volunteer.
我很好 我非常好 谢谢
I'm fine. I'm so fine, thanks--
谢谢我们的朋友
thanks to our friends,
我们的好朋友
our good friends.
不客气 哈里
You're welcome, Harry.
我想
I--I think--
我忘记你有多英俊了
I just forgot how handsome you were.
我忘了
Oh, I forgot.
他... 你还在这儿
He's-- you're still here.
是的 还在
Yeah. Still here.
我猜我们该感谢你的天才战术和技术
I guess we have your tactical and technical genius
帮我们解了围
to thank for getting us out of that fix.
不 不 没有
No, no, nah.
-没有吗 -没有
- Nah? - Nah.
你对他的判断完全正确
You were completely right about him.
他完全是个骗子 连科学家都不是
He's a total fraud. He's not even a scientist.
而且你肯定连取款密♥码♥都记不住
And I'm sure you couldn't even remember an ATM code if you tried.
那么多数字呢
All those-- all those numbers.
一共就四位数 他为什么还在这儿
It's only four digits. Why is he still here?
因为我们离不开他
Because we couldn't do it without him.
谢谢你 三藩西斯科
I thank you, Francisco.
三藩... 三藩西斯科
Fran-- Francisco?
别问了
Don't ask.
对了 在那边发生了什么
Yo, so what actually happened?
你们和绝顶聪明的大猩猩斗了吗
You fight some really super-smart apes, or what?
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah, we did.
他们的确很聪明 但至少今天
And they were smart, but today, at least,
我们要更聪明一点
we were a bit smarter.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
他身上有一些伤口和青肿
He's got some cuts and bruises,
凯特琳说他吃东西和休息就会好
but Caitlin said he just needs food and a little sleep.
好吧
Okay.
我...
Hey, I'm...
我很抱歉这阵子我太失控了
I'm sorry for being an epic basket case lately.
我的爸爸被绑♥架♥过
My, um...my dad was kidnapped once,
改变了你的世界
and it turns your world.
你改变了我的世界 沃利
You turn my world, Wally.
我要你跟我老实说件事
Look, I--I need you to be honest about something.
当然没问题
Of course.
如果我在我爸睡醒时跟他说我爱他
When my dad wakes up, if I tell him that I love him
我永远都是他的女儿
and I'll always be his daughter
但我要搬到地球一
but that I want to move to Earth-1,
你有什么想法
what would you think about--
那就是我的想法
That's what I think of that.
我很高兴我们想法一致
I'm glad we think alike.
看来你...
I see you're--
你接受了我的爱情建议
you took my love advice.
当需要科学建议时
You know, when it comes to scientific advice,
我的建议有时会似是而非
mine is sometimes specious,
但需要心灵方面的建议时
but when it comes to affairs of the heart,
我觉得我是这方面的天才
well, I consider myself a genius.
好吧 我们现在得走了
Okay, yeah, we're gonna go now.
好吧 很好
Okay, great.
恭喜你们 我为你们感到很高兴
Congratulations. I'm happy for you.
邀请我去参加婚礼吧
Invite me to the wedding.
他肯定会很生气
He's gonna be so pissed.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
等一下
Wait.
如果我越界了
Listen, if I overstepped,
那我很抱歉
then I apologize.
那晚喝完酒之后...
Just, after drinks the other night--
你愿意为我冒险吗
You were willing to risk your life for me?
我最近做了不少蠢事
I've been doing a lot of silly things recently.
我想再干多一件也无碍
I thought adding one more to the list wouldn't do any harm.
我喜欢你 朱利安
I like you, Julian.
没错
I do.
我喜欢你喜欢我
And I like that you like me.
但我怕我的超能力
But I'm also afraid of my powers--
不是怕它们会伤害我
and not what they could do to me,
但怕它们会伤害跟我亲近的人
but what they could do to anyone who gets close to me.
凯特琳 我不怕
Caitlin, I'm not afraid.
你应该害怕
You should be.
害怕我 朱利安
Fear me, Julian.
不是在威胁你 只是
It's not a threat, just...
善意的提醒
good advice.
那好吧
Okay, fine.
我会害怕你
I'll fear you.
你知道什么能在我害怕时帮我吗
You know what really helps me when I'm scared?
什么
What?
一份好吃的菲力牛排
Just a good fillet steak...
旁边放点鸡蛋黄油酱
bit of béarnaise on the side,
土豆泥
mashed potatoes--
每次都能行
does the trick ever time.
-真的吗 -我向你保证
- Really? - I promise.
我们在当地找家牛排餐厅
I think we should find a local steak house
一起害怕吧
and be terrified together.
没问题 我们一起
Sure. Together it is.
好吧
Well...
-我们做到了 -你做到了
- We did it. - You did it.
不 大家一起做到了
No, uh, we all did it.
我们改变了未来 却没改变自己
We changed the future without changing who we are.
如果我们能继续这么做
If we can keep doing this,
我们就能阻止萨维塔
we can stop Savitar.
不管他在哪里 不管他怎么对付我们
Wherever he is, however he's gonna come at us,
我都能阻止他
I can stop him.
我现在知道了
I know it now.
-你怎么做到的 -做到什么
- How do you do that? - Do what?
在几乎没有胜算时保持乐观
Stay positive in the face of overwhelming odds.
因为我打算跟你一起长寿
Because I plan on living a long life with you,
什么也无法阻止我
and nothing's gonna take that away from me.
很好
Good.
所以你不会再做恶梦了吗
So does that mean no more nightmares?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表