剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
- Yes. - Meet the electrode halo.
我和头环之间就是通过金牙并利用电磁
So basically these two are linked electromagnetically
而相互连接
via Goldtooth.
金牙
Goldtooth?
没错 西斯科·拉蒙发明的
Yeah, it's kind of the Cisco Ramon
一种跨维度版本的蓝牙
interdimensional equivalent of Bluetooth.
我挺得意的
Kind of proud of it.
总之 无论巴里被困在多元宇宙的哪个角落
Anyway, it gives us all the relevant locus information
这东西都能给我们确切的位置信息
no matter what corner of the multiverse Barry's stuck in.
如果巴里需要我们的帮助
And, if Barry needs our help,
它就会刺♥激♥西斯科的前额皮质
it'll stimulate Cisco's prefrontal cortex.
然后我会打开缺口 送他回来
And I'll open a breach and... send him back in.
好极了 多元宇宙 缺口 头环
Good Lord, multiverses, breaches, halos,
真是小菜一碟
easy bloody peasy.
没错 我觉得他已经懂了
By George, I think he's got it.
西斯科 你准备好了吗
Cisco, you about ready?
时刻准备着
Born ready.
好吧 碰碰运气吧
Okay. Here's winging it.
碰碰运气 什么意思
Winging it? Wait, what do you mean?
意思是 我其实没有神速力的地图
Well, I mean, I don't really have a map of the Speed Force,
我用震波送巴里进去时
so when I vibe Barry into it...
你不知道我会去哪里
You have no idea where I'm gonna land.
但好在 如果他被困在
But the good news is, if he gets stuck
那一边的某个地方 我们能把他找回来
on the wrong side of the tracks, now we can fish him out.
找到我的孩子
Find my boy.
我会竭尽所能
I'm gonna do whatever it takes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你 爱瑞丝
I love you, Iris.
我也爱你
I love you too.
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
可以出发了
Good to go.
前往无穷无尽的世界
To infinity and beyond.
我一放开你 就全靠你自己了
Okay, once I let go, you're on your own.
放手吧
Do it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
沃利
Wally?
沃利
Wally?
有人吗
Hello?
你好 巴仔
Hey, Bar.
中城警局
你怎么在这儿
Why are you here?
你为什么回来这地方
Why did you come back to this place?
我来救沃利·韦斯特
I'm here to save Wally West.
总是逞英雄啊 巴里
Ever the hero, huh, Barry?
他被困在这里都怪我
It's my fault that he's trapped here.
是吗
Is it?
沃利·韦斯特人呢
Where is Wally West?
可以说他其实不在这儿
He's not exactly here, per se.
他在你创造的监狱里
He's in the prison you created.
未来的你创造的
Well, your future self, that is.
我怎么救他出来
How do I get him out?
我怎么救他出来
How do I get him out?
我觉得你会发现
I think you'll find we're not gonna be
我们没有上次你来时那么通融了
as accommodating as we were the last time you visited us.
这话究竟什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
意思是时过境迁了
It means things have changed.
我们把极速还给你是因为你答应
We gave you your speed back because you said you'd
甘心忍♥受你母亲的死
come to terms with your mother's death,
但你骗了我们
but you lied to us.
-我 -你回到过去
- I-- - You went back in time
救了她
and saved her.
因为如此 你创造了闪点
And, in doing so, you created Flashpoint.
极速那时刚杀了我父亲
Zoom had just killed my father.
我们知道 我们明白
We know, and we understand,
所以我们放任你那么做
which is why we allowed you to do that,
但有因必有果
but choices have consequences.
恐怕我们不能再让你种下那样的因
And I'm afraid we can't let you make any more choices like that.
沃利还只是个孩子
Wally is just a kid.
他也是闪电侠
He's a Flash.
他自己做出了选择
He made his choice.
如今他需要承担后果 正如你一样
Now he has to live with it, just like you do.
放走沃利之前我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere until Wally's free.
那你就做好永远在这里的准备吧
Then be prepared to spend an eternity in here.
你怎么点了单倍浓咖啡
Why would you order a single espresso?
至少要双倍的
It's gotta be at least a double espresso.
我三倍特浓也可以
I can go triple.
-对我完全没影响 -可怕
- Doesn't affect me at all. - Frightening.
我可以喝四倍 六倍都行
I can have a quadruple, a sextuple.
你来了 我给大家买♥♥咖啡去
There you are. I'm gonna get us all coffees
我们有好多事情要做
'cause we got a lot of work to do, you know?
好多 好多事情要做
A lot of-- A lot of stuff to do.
对我毫无影响 对我毫无影响
It doesn't affect me though. It doesn't affect me at all!
好吧
Okay.
他吓到我了
He scares me.
我在想 你觉得我们能不能用这个
I was wondering, do you think you could use this
追踪萨维塔的位置
to track Savitar's location?
这个主意倒不错
That's not a bad idea.
之前我没法这样做
You know, I couldn't before because he was
因为他在神速力里 但现在他出来了
in the Speed Force, but, now that he's out of it,
无拘无束自♥由♥自在了 我相信
feeling footloose and fancy-free, I'm sure--
抱歉 我真是太迟钝了
I'm sorry, you know what? That was insensitive of me.
没事
It's fine.
如果我现在找到了萨维塔
Okay, so let's say I find Savitar, right now.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
我要去抓他
I'm gonna go after him.
杰西 你疯了吗
Jesse, are you out of your mind?
我没疯 我不能就坐在这里等
No, okay? I can't just sit here waiting.
怎么不能 你必须等
You can, and you will.
我们必须等 而且很快
We all will. And, soon enough, Barry's
巴里就会带着沃利逃出神速力的
gonna get Wally out of the Speed Force.
你并不能确定
You don't know that, okay?
我们什么都不能确定
We don't know anything.
我们唯一能确定的是萨维塔出来了
The only thing we actually know is that Savitar is out there,
如果我们可以 我们必须找到他
and, if we can, we have to find him
把他送回原来他呆的地方去
and send him right back where he came from.
你要留下来
You're staying here.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
闪电侠消失于危机中
是我写了那篇文章
I wrote that article.
朱莉·格瑞尔
2024年4月25日
署名以前是我的 但现在不是了
That used to be my byline, but not anymore.
2024年还早
Well, 2024 is a long ways away.
未来还可能会改变
Things could still change.
如果一切都太晚了呢
What if it's too late?
如果有些事发生了就不能抹去呢
What if some things can't be undone?
你是后悔了吗
You having second thoughts?
我想我只是担心我做了错误的决定
I guess I'm just worried that I made the wrong decision.
怎么
And what?
你觉得暂停订婚的事才会让巴里
You think that calling things off sent Barry
跑进神速力去吗
running into the Speed Force?
别这样 我们都明白无论怎样
Please, we both know that he was gonna
他都会去救沃利的
go save Wally no matter what.
是啊 他就是那样的英雄
Yeah, that's just the kind of hero he is.
宝贝 我知道你的感受
Sweetheart, I know-- I know how you're feeling.
你现在无法辨别怎么做才是对的
You can't figure out which way's up right now, can you?
帮你自己个忙
Do yourself a favor.
去审视一下你那博大美丽的心灵
Look deep inside that big, beautiful heart of yours.
你会找到你想要的答案的
You'll find the answer you're looking for.
艾迪·斯旺的生活本可以不同的
Eddie Thawne's life was almost so different.
爱瑞丝本要做他的妻子
Iris was about to be his wife.
乔本要成为他的岳父
Joe was about to be his father-in-law.
但是事情没有那么发展下去对不对 巴里
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表