剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Barry, no--I mean, we--
我们毁掉了魔法石 萨维塔消失了
We destroyed the Stone. Savitar's gone, so...
也许并没有 我
Maybe not. I--
我不清楚 也许并没有
I don't know. I don't know. Maybe not.
所以你一直做噩梦吗
Is that why you keep having nightmares?
一直在梦里看到我吗
You keep seeing me?
这和"掠夺"有什么关系呢
So what does this have to do with Plunder?
未来他已经在监狱了
He was already in jail in the future,
我不知道 我觉得如果我没抓住他
so I don't know. I thought if I didn't catch him,
就可以阻止时间线接合
that I could stop the timeline from cementing.
你就不会死 我不知道
I could prevent your death. I don't know.
巴里 你不能为了救我而不去保护这座城市
Barry, you cannot stop protecting the city to save me.
为什么 为什么不可能
Why? Um, why not?
抱歉 一个强盗逍遥法外
I'm sorry. Uh, one robber goes free.
与你生命的重要性根本无法相提并论
It's that versus your life.
乔也会希望我这么做的 爱瑞丝
Joe would want me to make the exact same choice, Iris.
他
He--
爱瑞丝
Iris.
-多久 -什么多久
- How long? - How long what?
我还能活多久
How long until it happens?
我不会让这一切发生的
This is not gonna happen.
看着我 这不会发生的
Hey, look at me. This is not gonna happen.
杰伊说过你的死只是未来的一种可能性
Jay said that your death is just one possible future, okay?
所以我们有4个月时间搞清楚
So that gives us four months to figure out
怎么阻止萨维塔
how to stop Savitar.
我用我父母的生命起誓
I swear, on both my parents' lives,
我会保护你
I will protect you.
我们不能独自面对这事 巴里
We can't do this alone, Barry.
大伙们
Hey, guys, um...
爱瑞丝和我
Iris and I, um...
有一些事需要告诉你们
we have something we need to tell you.
你是说4个月之后
So you're saying that four months from now,
-萨维塔会... -杀了我
- Savitar will... - Kill me.
有可能
Possi--possibly.
没事的 我没事的 真的
It's okay. Guys, I am okay. Really.
-你要怎么跟爸爸说呢 -我不会说的
- How are you gonna tell Dad? - I'm not.
爱瑞丝 他需要知道
Iris, he needs to know.
我同意华♥莱♥士♥ 乔得知道这事
I agree with Wallace. Joe needs to know.
不 这件事会让他失去判断力 好吗
No, guys, this news would blind him, okay?
沃利陷入危机时 我们都见到他有多疯狂了
We all saw how crazy he went when Wally was in danger.
再试想他得知萨维塔会杀了我会是什么反应
Imagine if he knew that Savitar was trying to kill me.
他会独自去追击萨维塔
He would go after Savitar himself.
沃利...
Wally...
未来还没被设定 仍有希望
The future isn't set. There's still hope.
不 巴里 未来
But, Barry, the future,
比你想象中更难改变
it's harder to change than you can imagine.
未来想要这件事发生 那我的理解就是
The future wants to happen. The way it was explained to me
假设你有一排多米诺骨牌
was, imagine if you had a row of dominos, okay?
现在多米诺骨牌都排好了 这...
Now, those dominos are all set up, and it--it's--
给你
Here.
正是时候 巴里 如果你...
So convenient--yeah-- uh, Barry, if you wou--
设想
So imagine, okay,
每块骨牌都是一个时刻
domino--each domino is a moment in time.
每一个时刻引导向下一个时刻
One moment in time leads to the next,
一块骨牌倒下 撞击到下一块
so as one domino falls, it hits the next,
一张接着一张
it hits the next, and the next, and the next, and so on,
引导向无法避免的结论 那就是...
leading to the inevitable conclusion, and that is...
未来
The future.
如果我们改变某个结果会发生什么事呢
And what happens if we alter certain events?
你是可以
Well, you-- you could conceivably
改变结果的 但...
change where you end up, but--
但 巴里 如果你可以
but, Barry, if you would--
就可以改变未来
So you could change the future,
但你得非常小心
but you'd have to be very careful
具体要改变哪一个...
about which events...
事件
you alter.
我们必须弄清导致爱瑞丝死亡的
We need to figure out everything that happens
每一个诱因
leading up to Iris's death.
我看到未来电视上播了一则滚动新闻
Wait, when I saw the future, there was a news scroll on TV.
这可能提供一些线索给我们
I mean, that could offer us some clues.
没错 我可以帮上忙
Absolutely. I think I can help with that.
坐稳了 小飞侠
Hang on, McFly.
我要把你震波到未来去了
About to vibe you back to the future.
-能把万用表递给我吗 -好的
- Can you pass me the multi-meter please? - Yeah.
-万用表 -好
- The multi-meter. - Yep.
-万用表 -好的
- The multi-meter? - Yeah.
我更熟悉文士的工具
I'm better with the tools of the scribe.
这个是
There it is.
你确定你搭档兰道夫破解密♥码♥
You sure your buddy Randolf back home didn't just
不是为了摆脱你吗
solve that cryptogram to get rid of you?
也许是的
perhaps he did.
我来这个地球寻求救赎 但是
Look, I came to this Earth seeking redemption,but
我现在明白了 你是对的
I realize now, you're right.
我身上并没有什么伟大之处
Greatness isn't in the cards for me.
好吧
Okay.
所以你失败了 没人来你的开幕式
So you failed. So nobody came to your opening.
但别这样就结束
Don't end it like this.
伟大是需要时间的
Greatness takes time...
你是知道的
and you know this.
如果绳子打了死结 唯有耐心方能解开
If a string is in a knot, patience will untie it.
耐心可以实现很多事
Patience can do lots of things.
你试过这么做吗
Have you ever tried it?
好吧
All right.
好了 你们准备好了吗
All right, guys. You ready?
-好了 -我们准备好了
- Yeah. - Yeah, we're ready.
机器加大了马力 蓄势待发
The machine's souped up and ready to go.
这肯定是次前所未有的震波
It's gonna be a hell of a vibe.
你要做的就是坐稳 放松
All you have to do is just sit back, relax--
或者说尽量放松
or, well, try to relax--
集中注意 专心回想
and concentrate, really focus
你之前穿越到未来的具体日期
on the exact date in the future that you traveled to.
好的
Yep.
2017年5月23日
May 23, 2017.
巴里 无论发生什么
Barry, whatever happens,
我都会在这里等着你 知道吗
I am right here waiting for you, okay?
知道
I know.
-开启吧 -三二一
- Crank it. - Three, two, one.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
空荡的街道
An empty street.
一个公交站
A bus stop.
圣诞节时的我刚从神速力里出来
The me from Christmas just came out of the Speed Force.
另一条法律新闻 "掠夺"...
In other legal news, the highly publicized trial...
他正在看新闻报道
He's watching the news report.
备受关注的审讯已经结束
AKA Plunder, comes to a close.
莫里罗因重大盗窃
Morillo was found guilty
和故意伤害被判有罪...
of grand theft and aggravated assault...
这些是滚动头条吧
These are the headlines, right?
滚动头条 有办法了
Headlines. Yeah--you know what?
把它们念出来 我记下来
Call--call 'em out. I'll write 'em down.
"音乐大♥师♥取得了六位数的出书合约"
"Music Meister gets six-figure book deal."
"路易餐厅在谋杀案后重新开张"
"Luigi's opens after murder."
"乔·韦斯特在市政厅授勋"
"Joe West honored at City Hall."
干得不错 乔
Good for you, Joe.
"冰霜..."
"Killer"...
上面说了什么
What does it say?
"冰霜杀手仍然逍遥法外"
"Killer Frost still at large."
"尖端科研实验室博物馆倒闭"
"S.T.A.R. Labs museum closes."
"遭到大猩猩袭击后 城市还在重建中"
"City still recovering following gorilla attack."
不要
Don't!
爱瑞丝在萨维塔手上
Savitar has Iris.
不要这么做
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表