剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
这个不是你的秘密
Yeah, well, this wasn't your secret to tell,
好吗 西斯科
was it, Cisco?
我这么做是因为我关心你
I did that because I care about you.
如果你关心我 就会让我
If you cared about me, then you would have
准备好了再告诉他们
let me tell them all when I was ready.
这事发生在我身上 不是你
Because this is happening to me, not you.
变成魔鬼的人是我
I'm the one turning evil.
很快就要离开的人是我
I'm the one who's gonna have to leave soon.
我震波到我们两个在打斗
I vibed the two of us fighting each other in the future.
她是冰霜杀手
She was Killer Frost.
-我去跟她聊聊 -我来
- I'll go talk to her. - I got it.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
几个月
A few months.
起初我不想接受它发生在我身上的事实
First I didn't want to accept what was happening to me.
然后我不得不接受
And then I had to.
我尝试抑制我的超能力
So then I tried to suppress my powers.
这些超能力无法被抑制
There's no suppressing these powers.
我只是无法相信这是我的人生
I just can't believe that this is my life.
不该发生的
It shouldn't be.
在你们身上发生的事本来都是不会发生的
None of what's happening to any of you should be.
什么意思 我们身上
What do you mean, any of us?
我是说
I mean...
炼金术博士
Dr. Alchemy.
沃利
Wally.
你获得超能力
You getting powers.
甚至丹堤不该在这条时间线死去
Even Dante being dead in this timeline.
全都是因为我创造了闪点
It's all because I created Flashpoint.
还有爱瑞丝 我不知道 我觉得
Even Iris, who, I don't know, I think
她因大家都有超能力她却没有
she's disappointed that she doesn't have powers
而失望
and everyone else does.
不管现在我怎么做
And no matter what I do now,
所有事物都不一样了
everything's different.
以前的时间线没发生过这样的事吗
So none of this happened before?
我很抱歉 凯特琳
I'm sorry, Caitlin.
沃利醒了
Wally's up.
好
Okay.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我现在不太好
I've been better.
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
我们一定要想办法解决
We got to come up with something.
通过我
Use me.
不行 绝对不行
No. No, no, hell no.
炼金术师召唤我去找他
Alchemy's calling for me to go to him.
跟着我找到他的所在
Follow me wherever he is,
我们就可以阻止他
and we can stop him.
不 我们不会让你这么做
No. We're not asking you to do that.
这是我们阻止他的机会
This is our chance to stop him
我们必须这么做
We have to do it.
沃利
Wally...
爸爸 他要的人是我
Dad, he--he wants me.
他让我痛苦
He's hurting me.
我要反击
So let me fight back.
沃利
Wally?
来找我
Find me.
让他侧躺
Turn him on his side.
好 帮他翻过身 来
All right, get him over, come on.
应该有帮助
This should help.
这是温和的镇静剂
It's a mild sedative.
-这是什么 -氯羟去甲安定
- What is that? - Lorazepam.
给癫痫患者用的
It works on seizures.
不管这是什么希望能有效
Hopefully it'll work on whatever this is.
发作得越来越频繁了
These episodes keep happening more frequently.
这只是暂时的治疗
Yeah, and this is just a temporary fix.
如果不能阻止它 他可能会
If we don't stop it too, he could suffer
永久性脑损伤
from permanent brain damage.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
我们得按沃利说的做 我们得
We have to do what Wally wanted; we have to
通过他找到炼金术师
use him to find Alchemy.
不 我们不能...太危险了
No, we're no-- it's too dangerous.
但什么都不做也很危险
So is doing nothing.
要我提醒大家炼金术博士
Need I remind everyone that Dr. Alchemy
能射出激光 谁知道
has a rock that shoots lasers, so
他还有什么我们不知道的能力吗
who knows what he has up his sleeve?
西斯科说得对
Cisco's right.
万一我们去的是个陷阱呢
What if we're walking into a trap?
你们哪都不会去
You guys aren't walking into anything.
你们都留在这里
You guys are gonna stay here.
如果我们要行动 我们就要做得好
If we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it right.
你在说什么
What does that mean?
我说如果我要让沃利冒险
It means that if I'm gonna put Wally at risk,
我要竭尽所能保护他
I'm gonna use everything in my power to protect him.
复查你们的装备 确保没有遗漏
Double-check your packs. Make sure we have everything.
-准备好了 -好
- Good to go. - Okay.
你有什么计划 警探
So what's the plan, Detective?
这个疯子叫炼金术师
This lunatic, calls himself Alchemy,
在整座城市里出现的外壳
he's the one responsible for all these husks
都跟他有关
we've been finding all over town.
我们相信我们能找到他的位置
But we believe we found a way to get his location.
怎么找
How?
通过他的下一个目标
By using his next target.
你的儿子
Your son?
我们会阻止他的 乔
We'll stop him, Joe.
朱利安在哪里
Where's Julian?
他今天没来
He didn't come in today.
他从来没缺过勤 打给他了吗
What, he never misses a day. You call him?
打了 直接转去语♥音♥信箱了
Yeah, it went straight to voicemail.
好吧
Well.
好 各位 开始行动
All right, gents, move out.
出发吧
Let's roll.
好 注意安全
All right, be safe.
我们回头见
We'll see you in a few.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
你记得我说你让我
Hey, you remember when I said that you remind me
想起小时候的我吗
of myself as a kid?
我从来没这么勇敢过
I was never this brave.
他们刚出发
They've just left.
我快好了 我等下就到
I'm almost done. I'll be right there.
西斯科 我为我刚才的行为道歉
Cisco, I am so sorry about how I reacted.
我明白你为什么会告诉大家
I understand why you told everyone.
如果我们彼此隐瞒 对我们是没有帮助的
Never helps when we keep things from each other.
你说得对
You're right.
我很高兴你告诉大家
And I'm glad that you told everyone.
我只是不太会寻求帮助
I'm just not very good at asking for help.
这是遗传我妈的毛病
I get that from my mom.
可是你比你妈妈好多了
You're better than your mother.
我不知道
I don't know.
我挺害怕的 因为她说
I'm just so terrified because she said
如果我一直使用我的超能力
if I keep using my powers, then
我就不可能停下来了
it'll be impossible to stop them.
你妈妈也许是这个地球上
Your mother might be one of the most accomplished
最成功的科学家之一
scientists on this planet,
但在不可能的事上
but when it comes to the impossible,
我们是专家
we're the experts.
我们会帮你的 凯特琳
We're gonna help you, Caitlin.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
我们去帮沃利吧
Let's go help Wally.
好的
You got it.
我们准备进去
We're moving in.
提醒一下 你们进去了
Just remember, once you get in there,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表