剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
如果萨维塔是未来巴里的一个版本
If Savitar is a version of Barry from the future
而且记得巴里所做的一切
and he remembers everything that Barry does,
未来的闪电侠和时间残余
过去 现在 未来
那我们要如何想办法阻止他
how are we ever going to come up with a plan to stop him?
他怎么样
What was he like?
病态
Broken.
你知道
You know...
这么久以来我都认为萨维塔是个...
all this time I thought that Savitar is this...
怪物
monster.
很难想象会发生什么
It's hard to picture what might happen,
而且你是...
and it being you that...
我知道那不是你
I--I know it's not you.
我...
I'm...
他的一部分是
Part of him is.
他说就像在照镜子 而他说得对
He said it was like looking in a mirror, and he was right.
但不仅仅是他的外貌
But not just the way that he looked.
是他的...
It was...
是他的眼睛
it was his eyes.
那里边透露出的痛苦
The pain that was inside them.
我在自己身上看到过
I've seen that in myself.
当我想起我父母如何被残忍♥杀害时
When I think about how my parents died so violently...
有时候我想变得更残忍♥来报复那种残忍♥
Sometimes I want to repay that violence with more violence.
我想让别人
I want to make someone else
与我一样痛苦
hurt as much as I do.
但你不会这么做
But you don't ever do that.
你不是他 你是个好人
You're not him. You're a good person.
但它就在里边 你知道 在我心中
But it's in there, you know. That's in me.
那种力量 那种痛苦
That power, that pain,
那就是萨维塔诞生的原因 因为失去
that's where Savitar comes from. From loss.
因为失去你
From losing you.
你不会失去我的
You're not going to lose me.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我们会阻止萨维塔的
We are going to stop Savitar.
你不是一个人 他才是
You are not alone. He is.
而且他不是神
And he is not a god.
杰伊告诉我 我们不是神
Jay told me that we're not gods.
他说错了
He was wrong.
我们可以是
We could be.
任何极速者都可以 而且不难
Any speedster, and it wouldn't take much.
当我们内心感觉到的爱被愤怒淹灭时
When the love that we feel in our hearts is drowned in anger...
当坏记忆多过好记忆时
when the bad memories outweigh the good ones.
我要变成什么才能阻止他
What am I going to have to become to stop him?
你们 时机不对吗
Hey! Oh, bad time?
没有 怎么了
No, man, what's up?
我刚想到了一个绝佳的点子
I just came up with the best idea ever.
要不然就是超级糟糕的点子
Either that or it's the worst idea ever.
-但是 -是个点子
- But... - It's an idea.
是个点子
It's an idea!
你想给我烫个发吗
You want to give me a perm?
不是给你弄头发的 钢铁木兰[美容院]
It's not for your hair, Steel Magnolia.
这是给你大脑准备的 好吗
This is for your brain, okay?
我要让你停止创造新的记忆
I want to stop you from making new memories.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
萨维塔知道我们要做的一切
Savitar knows everything we're gonna do
是因为他记得我们做过
because he remembers doing it.
他就是未来的巴里
He's a future Barry.
那如果巴里不记得我们现在要做什么呢
So what if Barry can't remember what we're doing now?
你想要乱搞他的大脑吗
You want to mess with his brain?
就一小点
Just a little bit.
是一个很小的手术
It's a minimal procedure.
他还会是那个你认识并喜爱的巴里
It'll still be the same Barry you know and love,
只不过他没法保存新的信息了
except he just won't be able to retain new information.
大脑里有两种记忆 艾伦
There's two types of memory, Allen.
短期的和长♥期♥的
Short-term and long-term.
长♥期♥记忆是你...
Long-term is where you--
好了 朱利安 不用说了
Okay, Julian, just stop.
这是我的演示 我是这里的专家
This is my presentation; I'm the expert here.
大脑在这里保存新信息
This is the part of your brain that retains new information
然后再将它们送去皮层永久存储
before sending it to the cortex to be stored forever.
所以如果我们用
So what if we block that chain
磁性干扰阻断这个链条呢
with a magnetic disruption?
这样萨维塔就无法记得
So Savitar won't be able to remember
我们想出了什么办法来打败他
whatever strategy we come up with to defeat him.
就是说他无法再赶在我们之前了
Which means he can't be two steps ahead of us anymore.
幸运的话 我们还能先发制人
With any luck, we'll actually put him one step behind.
赞
Beautiful.
因果关系
Cause and effect.
巴里 你怎么想
Barry, what do you think?
我们就这么办
Let's do it.
等等 这里的脑部专家不是凯特琳吗
Wait, wasn't Caitlin the expert on brains around here?
她曾经是
She was.
但这次我们要在没有她的情况下完成
But this is something we'll have to do without her.
我相信你
I trust you.
你不会感觉到什么
You won't feel a thing.
好 好戏开始了
Okay, let's get this show on the road.
干♥扰♥器♥与你的海马体相连
The disrupter is attached to your hippocampus.
所以都准备好了
So it's ready.
好了 准备捣腾
Okay, ready for zapping.
能不说捣腾吗
Can we not call it "Zapping"?
准备激活
Ready to activate.
倒数 三
In three...
二
two...
一
one.
做个好梦 我的宝贝
Sweet dreams, my beautiful boy.
-干得漂亮 小拳王 -跑 巴里 快跑
- Way to go, slugger. - Run, Barry, run!
我一直知道你爱着爱瑞丝
I have watched you be in love with Iris...
也许我们注定会在一起
Maybe we were meant to be together.
好吧 应该可以了
Okay, that should do it.
好了
All right.
好的 你感觉怎么样
Right. How do you feel?
我感觉不错
I feel fine.
你看 他感觉不错
You see? He feels fine.
巴里
Barry...
巴里
Barry?
巴里
Barry.
巴里是谁
Who's Barry?
这可不妙
Not fine.
你们都是谁
Um, who are all of you?
发生了什么
What's going on?
你们到底是谁
Seriously, who are you guys?
好了 巴里 冷静
Okay, Barry, stay calm.
-巴里是谁 -西斯科
- Who's Barry? - Cisco!
微小的计算错误
Slight miscalculation.
我可不觉得这是微小
Slight wouldn't be a word I'd use.
我到底在哪
Where the hell am I?
这里是牙科诊所吗
Is this a dentist office?
不不 这里是尖端科研实验室
No, no. This is S.T.A.R. Labs.
实验室 实验室吗
Labs? A laboratory?
实验室 你们是什么人
St--a laboratory? What are you?
你们在拿我做实验吗
Are you guys experimenting on me?
我们没有 不过准确地说 是的
No one is ex-- well, yes, technically, yes.
但你同意了的
But--but it was consensual.
-拿我做实验 -是
- You were? - Yes.
你 为什么我什么都想不起来
You... Why can't I remember anything?
为什么我想不起来我的名字
Why can't I remember my name?
-你的名字是巴里 -我的名字不是巴里
- Your name is Barry. - My name's not Barry.
我不知道我叫什么 但我的名字是
I don't know what my name is, but my name's...
巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦
"Bartholomew Henry Allen."
-这什么破名字 -巴里
- That's not a good name. - Look, Barry--
你确定我不是叫巴特
Are you sure I don't go by "Bart"?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表