剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
to make up for my mistakes.
于是我就犯下了更多错误
Then I just make more mistakes.
接着连我的女儿
Next thing I know, I have a daughter
都不愿跟我说话了
that won't even speak to me.
当我们一心想帮忙
How do we keep from messing things up
要如何避免搞砸事情
when all we want to do is help?
我不知道
I don't know.
但你曾经确实告诉过我
But you did once tell me that
你得相信从长远看来
you have to trust it in the long run
自己做的决定是对的
the decisions you make are the right ones.
是啊
Yeah.
我总是太擅长原谅自己 艾伦
I was always too good at forgiving myself, Allen.
而你一直不太擅长
You were never good enough.
正门
是约翰·詹姆斯吗
John James?
是谁在问我
Who's asking?
你好 我是爱瑞丝·韦斯特
Hi, I'm Iris West.
我是《中城新闻图报》的记者
I'm a reporter for Central City Picture News.
我想问你几个关于弗朗奇·凯恩的问题
I wanted to ask you a couple questions about Frankie Kane.
他们找到她了吗
They find her yet?
我想还没找到
I don't believe so, no.
怎么会花这么久的时间
Well, what the hell's taking so long?
那个该死的超能力怪胎差点杀了我
That damn meta-human freak nearly killed me.
我知道 很遗憾
I know. I'm sorry.
我收留弗朗奇就得到这样的回报吗
That's what I get for taking Frankie in, huh? This?
上帝保佑我让我再见到她
God help me if I ever see her again.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
就是得换她躺在医院了
It means that she's gonna be the one in the hospital.
严厉的爱啊
Tough love, John?
是啊 你说得太对了
Yeah, you're damn right.
她是在报复你伤害了她
She was getting back at you for hurting her.
而且她会再度尝试
And she's gonna try it again.
护士
Nurse!
我们得把这个男人转移到安全地点
We need to get this man to a safe location.
为什么
Why?
那声音是怎么回事
What the hell's that?
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
弗朗奇来找你了
Frankie is coming for you.
尽管我很不情愿帮
And as much as it pains me
你这样的虐待狂混♥蛋♥
to help an abusive dick like you,
但我不能让你死
I can't let you die.
那是什么警报
What kind of alarm is that?
那是爱瑞丝的紧急按钮
That's Iris's panic button.
-她的什么 -她的紧急按钮
- Her what? - Her panic button.
我们给每个人的手♥机♥都安上了
We installed them on everyone's phones.
因为我们一直有人被绑♥架♥
'Cause we kept getting kidnapped.
至少在这个时间线还是有些进步的
At least something's an improvement in this timeline.
是那间医院
That's the hospital.
弗朗奇的养父在那里
Frankie's foster father's there.
是的 爱瑞丝去见他了
Yeah, and Iris went to see him.
目标数据
等级/油轮
货轮
看起来她不是唯一去见他的人
Looks like she's not the only one.
-那是艘油轮吗 -那是油轮 没错
- Is that a tanker? - Th-th-that's a tanker, yeah.
她会把他和楼里的人都杀死的
She's gonna kill him and everyone else in there.
-我得过去 -你打算怎么办
- I got to go. - What are you gonna do?
你又没有超级力量
You don't have superstrength.
赶紧开始想
Start thinking.
伙计们
Guys...
我来不及把所有人从医院里
There's not enough time to get everybody
救出来
out of the hospital.
这东西要砸过来了
This thing's coming down.
巴里 爱瑞丝还在楼里
Barry, Iris is still in there.
如果我制♥造♥一个导风漏斗如何
What if-- what if I create a wind funnel?
你制♥造♥的上升气流不够拖住那艘油轮
You won't be creating enough updraft to keep that tanker up.
不不 不是用双臂 如果我跑的话
No, no. Not with my arms. If I run.
-那应该 -螺旋桨效应
- That could... - Propeller.
行得通 巴里
That could work. Barry!
跑八字形 制♥造♥螺旋桨效应
Run in a figure eight fashion. You'll act like a propeller.
风会自己产生
The wind will build upon itself.
这会带来我们所需的超音速阻力
It'll create the supersonic resistance we need.
行得通
Could work.
好吧
All right.
再见了 爸爸
Bye-bye, Daddy.
闪电侠
Flash!
好了 成功了 但现在怎么办
Okay, well, that worked, but now what?
他如果一直待在上面就无法阻止她
He can't stop her if he's up there.
西斯科说得没错
Cisco's right.
去帮他
Go help him.
爸爸
Dad.
你得现在赶紧过去
You need to get out there, now.
-你确定吗 -是的 我确定
- Are you sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
我知道你能行
I know you can do it.
你不仅拥有够快的速度
You're more than fast enough.
跑吧 杰西
Now, run, Jesse.
跑
Run!
要不要助你一臂之力
Hey, thought you could use a little help.
这里交给我 你去对付她
I got this. You go take care of her.
磁红女
Magenta!
我有人帮助了
I got a little help.
好让我能帮助你
So I could help you.
好了 杀死你的养父
Okay, killing your foster father
以及医院里的所有人
and everyone else inside that hospital
并不会满足你的需要
isn't gonna give you what you need.
你根本不知道我需要什么
You have no idea what I need!
我想除掉的不只有约翰
It's not just John that I want to get rid of.
我想让他俩都消失
I want them both gone.
巴里 你得快阻止她
Barry, you got to stop her now.
油轮快掉下来了
That tanker's coming down!
我知道你还在 弗朗奇
I know you're still in there, Frankie.
不要让约翰毁掉你仍有的良知
Don't let John destroy the good that's still inside you.
他说我软弱
He said I was weak.
说我可悲
That I was pathetic!
他说我是个烂人
He said I was a horrible person.
他只是把自己一生的不幸遭遇
He's just blaming you for all the bad things
怪罪到你身上了
he's caused in his life.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
这一切不是你造成的
This isn't because of you.
我只想让他不再伤害我
I just want him to stop hurting me.
这不是解决办法
This isn't the way.
你的养父永远不会原谅自己的过错
Your foster father never forgave himself for his mistakes.
因此他才发泄到你身上
That's why he took them out on you.
他没法直面自己
He couldn't face who he is.
他没法向前看
He couldn't move forward.
但你可以
But you can.
他们成功了
They did it.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
没事的 会好起来的
It's okay. It's gonna be okay.
没有别人受伤了吧
So no one else got hurt?
很幸运 没有
Luckily, no.
你不用担心了
You don't have to worry about that.
那约翰呢
What about John?
地检官会就他的行为起诉他
The DA's prosecuting him for what he did to you.
所以他应该会面临服刑
So I think he's gonna be serving time,
他再也当不上任何人的养父了
and he's not gonna ever be anybody's foster father again.
这真的...
It's just so
制♥造♥了这一切却完全不记得
strange being responsible for all of this
这感觉真的很奇怪
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表