剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen.
是现今世上速度最快的人
And I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs,
我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
为了阻止邪恶极速者萨维塔
In an attempt to stop the evil speedster Savitar,
我不小心闯入了未来
I was accidentally thrust into the future,
看到他杀死了我心爱的女人
and I saw him murder the woman that I love.
但是我不会再让这事发生了
But I won't let that happen.
我会尽我一切的努力来改变未来
I'm gonna do everything in my power to change the future,
而我是唯一来得及拯救她的人
and I'm the only one fast enough to keep her alive.
我就是 闪电侠
I am The Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
魔法石是一切的关键
The Philosopher's Stone has been the key to everything.
所以只要毁掉魔法石 萨维塔就会永远消失
So we destroy the Stone, and Savitar is gone for good.
我们只有一个办法
There's only one thing we can do with it.
把它扔进神速力里
Throw it into the Speed Force.
我必须尽我之力来帮忙
I have to do what I can to help.
我对病危的母亲避而不见
I'm the guy who avoided his dying mother for weeks.
有很多事情需要我去弥补
I have a whole lot to make up for.
我喜欢你 朱利安
I like you, Julian,
但我怕我的超能力
but I'm also afraid of my powers
怕它们会伤害跟我亲近的人
and what they could do to anyone who gets close to me.
我不想要这些能力
I didn't ask for these powers,
就和你不想被萨维塔利用一样
just like you didn't ask to be used by Savitar.
我们一起害怕吧
I think we should be terrified together.
没问题 我们一起
Sure. Together it is.
我这么短时间能达到 这很疯狂
It's crazy how fast I've gotten in such a short time.
我需要你再加快更多
And I'm gonna need you to get a lot faster.
不是我从萨维塔手中拯救爱瑞丝 而是你
I'm not gonna save Iris from Savitar. You are.
爱瑞丝·韦斯特 你愿意嫁给我吗
Iris West, will you marry me?
欢迎来到中城
闪电侠和闪电小子
的故乡
欢迎来到中城
闪电侠
和闪电小子的故乡
沃利创造了个人的最快速度
And Wally just beat his personal best.
巴里今天让他使出了吃奶的劲
Oh, Barry's putting him through the wringer today.
什么 是巴里吗
Excuse--Barry? Excuse me?
是 我想应该是他
Yeah, I suppose it could be Barry,
或者是他的天才教练 他在这个
or it could be his genius coach, whose sole purpose
地球上的唯一目标就是挤[牛奶]出
on this Earth is milking epic greatness
他周围人的巨大潜力
from those around him.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-也可能是因为杰西 -什么
- It could also be Jesse. - What?
拜托 沃利可不想在她女朋友面前被打败
Come on, Wally doesn't want to get beat by his girlfriend.
还有 拜托你别再
Also, please, just refrain from
把"牛奶"用作动词了
using "milk" as a verb from now on, please.
我有点头晕了
I'm getting kind of dizzy.
头晕是正常的 华♥莱♥士♥
You're supposed to get dizzy, Wallace!
跑这趟路线你都应该感到精疲力尽了
You're supposed to get exhausted on this route.
这是要模拟
It's supposed to simulate
你最终遇到萨维塔时
the stress that you're gonna feel
要承受的压力
when you finally confront Savitar,
所以我的建议就是 受着吧 小屁孩
so my suggestion to you is, suck it up, buttercup!
挤出巨大潜力
Milking epic greatness.
是啊 真厉害
Yeah, no kidding.
能不能淡定点 虎妈
Why don't you take it down a little, Tiger Mom?
巴里和杰西在终点了
Barry and Jesse are at the final mark.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
沃利在冲刺了
Wally's at the home stretch.
加油
Come on...
怎么样
Guys?
0.21秒
0.21 seconds.
0.21
0.21.
足够快从萨维塔手中救出爱瑞丝了
Just fast enough to save Iris from Savitar.
你做到了
You did it.
-你做到了 -我们做到了
- You did it. - We did it.
你做到了
You did it!
你做到了
You did it.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 还好
Yeah, yeah.
我只是很高兴
I'm just... happy.
我们都很高兴 沃利 真的
We all are, Wally. We all are.
闪电侠
第三季
第十五集
朱利安
Julian.
-你好 -凯特琳 你好
- Hi. How are you? It... - Caitlin, how are you?
你从机场直接过来的吗
You've come straight from the airport?
是的 是的
Yes, yes...
巴里说他有事要跟我讲
Barry said he had something to tell me.
他在吗
Is he here?
他很快就会回来 我保证
He'll be here any minute, I'm sure.
-我们进去吧 -好的 进去
- Shall we? Yeah? - Yes, we shall.
进去
We shall.
-看看谁来了 -大家好
- Look who I found. - Hey, guys.
-怎么样 -朱利安
- How are we doing? - Julian.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你们
It's good to see you. Good to see you all.
杰西 你不是回地球二了吗
Jesse, I thought you were heading back to Earth-2.
我决定在这待一段时间
I actually decided to stick around for a little while.
有谁知道这是怎么回事吗
Hey, does anybody know what's going on?
我办公室还有一堆文件要处理呢
I mean, I got a mountain of paperwork back at the office.
我一点也不清楚 我还打算问你呢
No, not the foggiest. I was gonna ask you.
欢迎回来 詹姆斯
Welcome home, James.
我给你倒一杯上好的茶吧
Can I brew you a proper cup of tea?
非常提神的 伙计
And a robust pick-me-up for you, mate.
不用了 回来的路上我们去了吉特
No need. We hit Jitters on the way.
-每个人都有份 -你们
- Got everybody something. - You guys are...
你们不是快来不及了吗
I thought you were on deadline.
是的
I am.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
-给你的 -给
- For you. - Here.
你们俩怎么回事
Okay. What is going on with you two?
你要来说吗
Uh, do you want to?
交给你了
This is all you.
好 开始了
Okay, here goes.
不是吧
No!
恭喜你们 太激动了
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, thanks, man.
你求得美人归了 真是太棒了
You did it. This is... This is fantastic.
好样的 乔 恭喜你
Well done, Joe. Congratulations.
爸 说句话吧
Dad, say something, please.
我的宝贝女儿
My baby girl.
你已经长成一位动人的女子
You have grown into a beautiful woman.
你要嫁给我认识最好的男人[伴郎]
You're marrying the best man I know.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们俩带给我的只有欢乐
You two bring me nothing but joy.
-我真为你们感到高兴 -好
- I'm so happy for you. - Okay.
最可爱的一对 我无法...
This cuteness right here, I cannot...
恭喜
Congrats.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
说到
And speaking of, um,
伴郎
best man...
我当然会做伴郎
I'll do it. Of course.
我和巴里第一次见面的时候
When Barry and I first met...
-HR -你是说他
- H.R. - You mean him.
好吧
Okay, good.
我
I...
我会很荣幸 真的
I'd be honored. Really.
只要我能携眷出席
I mean, as long as I can get that plus-one.
因为你们知道的 我和吉普赛
'Cause, you know, me and Gypsy,
我们将会为你们在舞池里尽情狂舞
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表