剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
交到特蕾西手上 这事也能相信她
with our lives. We can trust her with this.
说得对 好 我把手拿下来了
Good point. Yeah. Okay, I'll put my hands down now.
好
Okay.
早该想到了的
Totally should've figured that out.
-继续 -好
- Well, carry on. - All right.
好 乔 我要你把爱瑞丝
All right, Joe. I need you to take Iris
带到离这里 离我遥远的地方
some place far away from here. Far away from me.
-巴里 -我不能知道地点
- Barry. - I can't know where.
如果我知道了 萨维塔也就知道了
If I know, then Savitar knows.
我带上沃利
I'll get Wally.
我们会保护好她 别担心
We'll keep her safe, don't worry.
这一刻终于来了
So here we are.
这不是告别
This is not good-bye.
对
Yeah.
听着
Look...
我知道你会不惜一切拯救我
I know you're gonna do whatever it takes to save me,
但同时不要丢失了自我 好吗
but don't lose yourself in the process, okay?
你们好
Hello.
哈里
Harry.
闪电小子 乔
Kid, Joe.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
你们怎么到这段多元宇宙来了
What brings you folk to this section of the multiverse?
那是什么
What's that?
提醒我们还剩多少时间
It's how much time we have left.
-在什么之前 -在我们失败之前
- Before what? - Before we lose.
我们在准备去旧金山的直升飞机
We're prepping the chopper for San Francisco now.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir...
麦考斯指挥官 你不是要去旧金山吗
Director Michaels. I thought you were en route to San Francisco.
计划有变 我收到闪电侠的意外礼物
Plans changed. I received an unexpected gift from the Flash.
寒冷队长
Captain Cold?
见到粉丝总是很高兴
Always nice to meet a fan.
我要把犯人带去关起来
I'm taking the prisoner to lock-up.
没问题 请出示身份证件
Of course. We'll just need your ID.
数据库查询
莱拉
麦克斯
指挥官
等待扫描
花了好多时间做天眼会的假证件
Spent so much time on that ARGUS fake ID.
那玩意简直是杰作
That thing's a masterpiece.
眼球扫描
Your eye scan?
扫描中....
莱拉
麦考斯
指挥官
扫描结束
身份确认
你们可真是小心谨慎啊
You boys really dot the "I"s and cross the "T"s.
最后 麦考斯指挥官
And finally, Director Michaels:
猫王 香蕉
Elvis, banana.
-搞什么 -难到我了
- What the hell? - Search me.
猫王 香蕉 是词汇联想游戏
Elvis, banana-- it's word association.
巴里得按顺序答出
Barry must have to come up with the next correct words
-后面的词汇 -比如"花生酱 培根"
- in the sequence. - Like "Peanut butter, bacon."
-对 凯文·贝肯 -柔和 橙黄
- Yeah, Kevin Bacon. - Mellow, yellow.
-詹姆斯·布朗 劈叉 -好了
- James Brown, split. - Okay.
巴里 你得拖住他们
Barry, you're gonna have to stall.
我重复 长官 猫王 香蕉
I repeat, ma'am. Elvis, banana.
天啊 你还年轻就这么暴♥力♥了
My, my, my. Getting rather violent in your young age.
对 你年轻时在干什么
Yeah, what were you doing?
魔术
Magic.
-厉害把戏 -你也是厉害把戏
- Neat trick. - Was a neat trick, yourself.
HR地球上的转换器
Transmogrifier from H.R.'s Earth.
给你
Here you go.
西斯科 接着去哪
Cisco, where to next?
好 你们去搭...
Okay, you will take the...
东边的电梯
east elevator?
他们该搭西边的电梯
They should do the west elevator.
-我同意特蕾西 -巴里 去搭西边的电梯
- I agree with Tracy. - Barry, take the west elevator.
我小时候常看到你做这个
I used to watch you do that as a kid.
我觉得你太酷了
I thought you were so cool.
我怎么跟你说的 枪不酷
What'd I tell you? Guns aren't cool,
-只是用来保护他人 -对
- they're just for protection. - Right.
爸 听着 我知道大家都很难受
Dad, look, I know this is hard for everyone,
但我感觉你最难受
but I feel like it's hardest for you.
爸 我能告诉你件事吗
Dad, can I tell you something?
说吧
Yep.
我十六岁的时候
When I was 16, um...
我和巴里互换了房♥间 好让我在宵禁后
Barry and I switched rooms, so that I could sneak out
从窗户偷溜出去
of the window past curfew.
-真的 -等等
- It's true. - Wait a minute.
你
You-- --
你跟我说那是因为
you told me that it was because
巴里不喜欢街道上
Barry didn't like the noise
-发出的噪音 -对 才不是
- from the street. - Yeah, no.
这不赖我 我的宵禁是晚上八点
But in my defense, my curfew was 8:00 P.M.
-是啊 有点严 -有点吗
- Yeah, I was a little strict. - A little?
好吧 既然我们都在坦白了
Okay, since-- since we're confessing,
记得我跟你们说
remember, um, when I told you guys
我们有一个月不能出去吃
that we couldn't eat out for a month,
因为我在给你和巴里存
because I was saving money for yours and Barry's
-大学学费 -记得
- college tuition? - Yeah.
我拿了其中一些去参加蓝调巡游
I took some of that money, and I went on a blues cruise.
沃克小子在演出 只去了三天
Junior Walker was playing. It was just for three days.
爸
Dad.
这让我想起了 那首
Oh, that reminds me. What, um...
那首你经常唱的歌♥叫什么
What was that song you used to sing all the time?
不记得了
You don't remember?
不记得了
I don't remember.
-《如何俘获芳心》 -《如何俘获芳心》
- "What Does It Take." - "What Does It Take"!
*我努力了 努力了*
*I tried, I tried*
*我努力了 努力了*
*I tried, I tried*
*想尽一切办法*
*In every way I could*
*让你看到我有多爱你*
*To make you see how much I love you*
*希望你能明白*
*I hope you understood*
-我爱你 -我也爱你 爸爸
- I love you. - I love you too, Dad.
帮我拿着这个 拜托了
Take this for me, please.
以防万一
Just in case.
一定要交还给巴里
Make sure you give it back to Barry.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
古鲁德
-谁是古鲁德 -能心电感应的大猩猩
- Who's Grodd? - Telepathic gorilla.
在另一个地球上饶了他一命
Spared his life on another Earth,
他却来入侵中城
so he could invade Central City.
这就是仁慈的下场
That's what mercy gets you.
猎豹女
丘比特
沃勒肯定就在这关押她的自杀小队
This must be where Waller kept her suicide squad.
我想就是这个了 来吧
I think this is it. Come on.
西斯科 我们找到了
Cisco, we found it.
西斯科
Cisco?
[超能力联合调查组]
-西斯科 能听见我吗 -清清楚楚
- Hey, Cisco, can you read me? - Loud and clear.
好 我们找到了
Hey. Uh, so, we found it.
干得漂亮
Jackpot!
但走廊尽头好像有什么信♥号♥♥干扰
But there seems to be some kind of signal interference
牢房♥在蒙哥马利三千里面
at the end of the hall, and the lock is the Montgomery 3000.
蒙哥马利三千
The Montgomery 3000.
等等 很糟糕吗
Wait, is that bad?
我们遇到的是25吨♥重的大门
Well, we're looking at a 25-ton door
能经受住三千万吨♥核爆♥炸♥
that can withstand a 30-megaton nuclear blast.
更别说这完全是防炸♥弹♥的
And aside from being completely bombproof,
蒙哥马利三千只能由
the Montgomery 3000 can only be unlocked
三个不同的人用三个密♥码♥
by a voice-recognition system necessitating
通过语♥音♥识别系统打开
three different passcodes from three different people,
如果那样还不够
and as if that weren't already enough,
这玩意造价为一千万
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表