剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
本来还挺好的
in Iron Heights would've been nice,
但你这是逼我出手
but you're forcing my hand.
我猜现在有点来不及了
I guess it's a little late for that now.
再猜
Eh, guess again.
巴里 在你后面
Barry, behind you!
我甩不掉这些玩意 西斯科
I can't shake these things, Cisco.
-甩快点 -什么
- Shake faster. - Huh?
他是说穿过去
He means phase.
巴里 你在等什么
Barry, what are you waiting for?
被闪电侠抓获之后
After he was caught by The Flash...
突发新闻
杰拉德·莫里罗被判有罪
小心
Watch out!
不 沃利
No, Wally.
我全都拍下来了 哥们
I caught that whole thing, man.
想对镜头说点什么吗
Anything you wanna say to camera?
真的吗
Oh, for real?
大家好 中城居民 我叫闪电小子
Uh, what up, Central City? The name's Kid Flash.
沃利 祝贺 太棒了
Wally, congratulations. That was amazing.
干得漂亮 沃利
Great job, Wally.
闪电小子 名声大噪
Kid Flash! Let 'em know.
就是这么来的
That's how it's done.
我们把掠夺送到铁山监狱了
We just deposited Plunder in Iron Heights.
-没错 -他的真名是杰拉德·莫里罗
- Yes, you did. - His real name is Jared Morillo.
结果发现他因为
Turns out he's wanted
一系列抢劫案被这里和星城通缉
for a string of robberies from here to Star City.
沃利 刚才怎么回事
Wally, what was that?
你不应该出头的
I mean, you're supposed to be shadowing me.
等等 你生我的气了 我以为...
Wait, you're mad at me? I thought--
观察和学习 只有这些
Observe and learn. That's it.
只有这些
That's it!
巴里 别激动 沃利刚救了你的命
Barry, ease up. Wally just saved your life.
抱歉 沃利 但如果你学不会服从命令
I'm sorry, Wally, but if you can't learn to follow orders,
我俩的约定就取消
this deal between us, it's over.
好啦 谁准备好去...
Okay. Who's ready for--
天 华♥莱♥士♥ BA
oh, man. Wallace, B.A.,
你们应该为博物馆开幕式穿好礼服
you're supposed to be dressed for the museum opening.
HR 我们是极速者 我们有的是时间
H.R., we're speedsters. We have time.
-没有人喜欢吹牛大王 -是 但是我们
- Nobody likes a braggart. - Yeah, but we were actually
在你闯进来之前在讨论重要的事情
talking about something important before you showed up,
-所以说... -你
- so... - You--
-不错 你收拾干净了 -谢了
- Okay, you clean up well... - Thank you.
我喜欢你的风格
I like the way you dress.
大伙儿 这对我们所有人来说是件大事
Guys, this is a very, very big deal for all of us.
快点 来派对不要迟到哦
Come on! Don't be late to the part-ay!
沃利
Wally.
听着 我要去中城警局
Look, I'm gonna go over to CCPD
填完莫里罗的报告
and fill out this Morillo paperwork.
不管你因为什么对沃利发火
Whatever the reasoning you have, for ragging on Wally,
-拜托克服一下 -嗯
- please get over it. - Mm.
凯特琳
Caitlin
人都去哪了 没有人来
where is everybody? Nobody's here.
没一个人来
No one showed up.
顾客...我们前两位顾客
A custom--our first customers!
欢迎 欢迎来到盛大的
Welcome. Welcome to the grand
尖端科研实验室博物馆开幕式
S.T.A.R. Labs museum opening,
今天 你们的入场票价
and today, for your ticket price of admission--
只有今天 还可以得到一杯免费咖啡
today only--you also get a free steaming cup of joe.
-票价 -是的
- Ticket price? - Yep.
我以为进博物馆是免费的
I thought this museum was free.
你是通过社交媒体找过来的吗 因为
did you find us through social media? 'Cause--
欢迎...
Welcome--welcome...
-奥尔加 -在
- Olga! - Da.
这东西 出问题了
- The thing-- it's doing the thing.
大伙儿 不 等等
Folks, no--wait, do--oh!
等等 不 半价 半价 两折...
Wait--no, wait, half-price! Half! Quarter--
我做一杯新咖啡
I'll make a new pot of coffee.
-不用麻烦了 -没有人来了
- Don't bother. - No one's coming.
这行不通 我不知道为什么
This isn't working. I don't know why.
你看到了吗
You see this?
你看到你做了什么了吗 HR
Do you see what you've done, H.R.?
你让我们分心了这么多个月 怎样呢
You have distracted us for months, so what?
这样你可感到有用武之地吗 你没有用
So that you could feel useful? You're not useful.
这个博物馆也一无是处
This museum isn't useful.
你知道吗
You know what?
-这样真刻薄 -好啊 我想
- That's mean. - Yeah, well, I guess
我是从你的二重身那里学来的
I learned that from your doppelganger,
而且至少他有所贡献
and at least he contributed something.
伙计们 又来了一位客人
guys, there's another customer.
欢迎来到尖...是朱利叶斯 伙计们
Hey, welcome to S-- ah, it's Julius, you guys.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我考虑了一下
Well, uh, I've given it some thought,
我想接受你的邀请
and I'd like to accept your invitation.
什么邀请
Invitation for what?
你邀请朱利安加入
Did you ask Julian to join
尖端科研实验室团队
Team S.T.A.R. Labs?
我明白 我们对他的印象逐渐好转 但是
I know, he's an acquired taste, but--
他是炼金术师
Yeah, well, he is Dr. Alchemy,
大坏蛋手下的小坏蛋
the big bad's little bad, so...
是 他给了沃利他的超能力
Yeah, he--he gave Wally his powers.
-这我不介意 -我需要他的帮助
- That, I don't mind. - Guys, I need his help.
抱歉 西斯科 但是这手铐阻止不了的
I'm sorry, Cisco, but these cuffs, they aren't cutting it.
每晚我睡觉时
Every night, when I go to bed,
我都害怕我起来时
I'm afraid that I'm gonna wake up...
会是她
be her.
也许朱利安可以想到我们没想到的办法
Maybe Julian can think of something that we haven't.
巴里
Barry...
当你的妈妈被谋杀时
when your mom was murdered,
乔和爱瑞丝收留了你
Joe and Iris, they took you in.
西斯科 当丹堤去世时
Cisco, when Dante died,
我睡在沙发上陪你
I slept on your couch to keep you company.
我们看到的事情 面对的事情
The things we see, the things that we face...
没人可以独自承受
no one can do this alone.
试着一个人承受是最大的错误
Trying is the biggest mistake that you can make.
他没有告诉任何人巴里是闪电侠
He hasn't told anyone that Barry's The Flash.
我认为我们可以给他一个机会
I think we can give him a chance.
告诉朱利安我们会考虑的 好吗
Tell Julian we'll think about it, all right?
爱瑞丝
Iris...
我得让你看样东西
I need to show you something.
-我都忘了这个地方的存在 -是啊
- I forgot this place existed. - Yeah.
以前的威尔斯把它称作时间穹顶
The original Wells used to call it his time vault.
我最近经常到这里来
I've been coming down here a lot lately.
我猜我已经
I guess I've
变得像他以前一样痴迷于未来
become as obsessed with the future as he once was.
闪电侠在危机中消失
闪点事件后 这篇文章又出现了
After Flashpoint happened, this article reappeared.
闪电侠消失...
"Flash Missing...
于危机中 朱莉·格瑞尔
Vanishes In Crisis." Julie Greer,
2024年4月25日
April 25, 2024.
署名以前是爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦
The byline used to read "Iris West-Allen.
未来改变了
The future's changed.
可能是我辞职了
So maybe I quit my job.
对 我一开始我也这么希望
Yeah, that's what I'd hoped at first too,
或者是其他情况
or something,
但我...
but I...
爱瑞丝 抱歉之前没有告诉你
Look, Iris, I'm sorry I didn't tell you this sooner.
我把魔法石丢到神速力里之后
When I threw the Philosopher's Stone into the Speed Force,
我偶然地跑入了未来
I accidentally ran to the future.
我看到萨维塔杀了你
I saw Savitar murder you.
而我看到我自己
And I saw myself, and I--
没法跑得那么快去救你
I wasn't fast enough to save you.
巴里 不 我是说 我们
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表