剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-我们要开战了 -我也这么觉着
- We're going to war. - I had a feeling.
我很欣赏你的诚实 儿子
I appreciate your honesty, son.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
过来
Come here.
把小伙子们都召集起来
Get the boys.
我们要开战了
We are going to war.
瞧瞧谁来了
Well, well, well...
这不是我
If it isn't the two people
最想见的那两位吗
I was hoping would visit me the most.
立刻把他们恢复原状
Fix them. Now.
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't.
如果你还想走出这间牢房♥的话
If you ever want to get out of that cell,
那就给我老老实实去做
that's exactly what you're gonna do.
你不懂
You don't get it.
你不明白 大块头
You don't understand, big guy.
这样是不行的
That's just not how it works.
我的超能力不是那样运作的
My powers don't work that way.
你在说什么 是你把他们搞成那样的
What do you mean? You're the one who did this to them.
是的 但
Yes, but...
现在只有他们
they are the only ones that are in control
能控制自己的情况
of what happens to them now,
还有你俩
as are the two of you.
我们吗 你在说什么
Us? What does that mean?
你爱他...
How much...
有多深 爱瑞丝
do you love him, Iris?
还有你 蒙·艾尔 你爱她有多深
And you, Mon-El, how much do you love her?
所以问题是
So the question is:
有强大到能够救他们吗
is that strong enough to save them?
你们要卡拉和巴里回到原来的世界
You want Kara and Barry back from the world they're in,
你们自己去把他们带出来
you can go get them yourselves.
你们有这种力量
You have that power.
怎么做
How?
我不能告诉你们
Ah, I can't tell you.
抱歉 你们得自己搞明白
Sorry, you gotta figure it out yourself.
现在 如果你们不介意 我要在
Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna just chill
你们这装饰得挺棒的小牢房♥放松一下
in this wonderfully decorated little cell of yours.
再见 各位
Bye, guys!
祝好运 爱会找到解决方法
Good luck. Love will find a way.
你们能做到
You can do it.
爱的力量之类的
Power of love and all that.
现在我们怎么做
What do we do now?
我们让米莉和托米
We got-- we got Millie and Tommy
告诉他们的父亲他们相爱了
to tell their fathers that they're in love.
虽然我知道这一切都是音乐剧
Which, I know we're in a musical and everything,
但看到蒙·艾尔跟别人相爱...
but seeing Mon-El in love with someone else was--
让人很难接受 我知道
It was hard to watch. I know.
不过 我们...
Anyway, I mean, what are we...
该怎么做呢 你认为音乐大♥师♥
supposed to do? What do you think this...
现在要我们怎么做
Music Meister needs us to do now?
原来你们在这里
Ah, there you are!
你俩准备好了吗
You two ready?
准备好什么
Ready for...
准备好排演 笨蛋
For rehearsal, you dolt.
莫兰先生告诉我你还保留了
Mr. Moran told me that you got more songs
很多歌♥曲
in your repertoire.
我们要完成音乐剧
We have to finish the musical.
-是的 -你知道...
- Yeah. - Uh, do you...
你刚好会创作吧
do you happen to know anything original?
事实上
As a matter of fact,
我一整天都在努力创作
I've been working on something all day.
-在音乐剧里事情真的比较简单 -是的
- Things really are easier in musicals. - Yeah.
好吧
All right.
*此时此刻*
*At times like these*
*生活不如我意*
*When life is getting me down*
*世界似乎濒临终结*
*And the world seems like it's gonna end-ship*
*你我之间*
*There's at least one power*
*至少还有一种力量*
*That we both still have*
*那就是*
*And that's the power of...*
*友谊的力量*
*Friendship*
对 我本来要这么唱的
Yeah, that's exactly what I was gonna say.
这个很好押韵
Yeah, it's an easy rhyme.
*我是你的超级朋友*
*I'm your super friend*
*你的超级朋友*
*Your super friend*
*紧要关头我会挺身而出*
*I'll be there in the nick of time*
*但凡你有任何危险*
*If you're ever in a spot*
*如果你不能及时赶到*
*And if you're not there in time*
*那就回到过去 再来一次*
*You can just go back in time and give it another shot*
我本来不打算再那么做的
I'm actually not supposed to do that anymore.
好吧
Oh, okay.
唱
Sing!
*我是你的超级朋友*
*I'm your super friend*
*超级朋友*
*Super friend*
*每当你需要赞美*
*When you need a compliment*
*我能飞快说出一堆赞美*
*I can rattle off a dozen*
*比如 我得说我一点也不佩服*
*For instance, I have to say, I'm not impressed..*
*你那更出名的堂弟*
*By your more famous cousin*
谢谢你 没人那么说过
Thank you! No one ever says that.
他像是这么说"我是超人"
Oh, he's all, like, "I'm Superman."
-真是让人印象深刻 -谢谢
- That's a really good impression. - Thanks.
*我是你的超级朋友*
*I'm your super friend*
*超级朋友*
*Super friend*
*要说起好友 朋友 你就是最佳*
*When it comes to buddies, pal, you're the best*
*比起我胸前的闪电球*
*I love you more than the lightning bolt*
*我更中意于你*
*I wear on my chest*
*你要是伤心难过*
*If you're ever sad...*
*我会送上鲜花*
*I'll bring you flowers*
*女高音也是你的超能力之一*
*And you can list soprano as one of your powers*
-*你要是身无分文* -*我有大把钞票*
- *If you're ever broke * - *I've got the cash*
-*我家的沙发* -*欢迎过来凑合*
- *On my couch * - *You're welcome to crash*
*你要是需要帮忙*
*And if you ever need a hand*
*我定会如闪电般飞奔而来*
*I'll be there in a flash*
-巴里 -真有意思
- Barry! - That was funny.
*我是你的超级*
*I'm your super...*
*这可是一语双关*
*That has a double meaning*
*朋友*
*Friend*
你好 我的朋友
Hello, my friend.
我们的女儿嫁给
It will be a cold day in hell
你们任何一个人的儿子是永不到来之时
before our daughter marries any son of yours.
就像他说的
Like he said.
永不到来之时
A cold, cold day.
你说了我正要说的话
You took the words right out of my mouth.
快走
Come on.
住手
Stop!
巴里
Barry!
天啊
Oh, my God.
-怎么了 -我们快失去他们了
- What's wrong? - I think we're losing them.
你能阻止吗
Can you stop it?
不知道原因就阻止不了
Not if I don't know why.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
不管他们在哪个世界我们都要过去
We need to go to whatever world they're in.
我们要怎么过去
How are we gonna do that?
他说 如果我们对他们的爱够深
Look, he said, if we loved them enough
不管他们在哪里我们都能救他们
that we could save them, wherever they are.
西斯科 你可以用震波带我们过去
Cisco, you can vibe us there.
我认为这行不通
I don't think it works that way.
你曾把我送去神速力
You sent me into the Speed Force.
你曾把巴里和沃利送去未来
You sent Barry and Wally into the future.
这难不倒你
You can do this too.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
-什么是震波 -我迟点再解释
- What's a vibe? - I'll explain later.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表