剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
That-- just no more that.
-好了 HR -好的
- All right, H.R. - Okay.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
其实我去拜访我妈了
I actually went to visit my mother.
你妈妈
Your mother?
天呐 怎么了
Oh, boy. Why?
看看我们是否能一起解决一个问题
To see if we could work through some of our issues.
我觉得我们的关系可能正在慢慢修复中
And I think we might actually be on the road to recovery.
涉及到家事时 你得竭尽一切努力
When it comes to family, you got to do whatever it takes,
因为有一天 你可能再也没机会那么做了
'cause one day, you might not be able to do that anymore.
很高兴你回来了
Glad you're back.
这里就是家
This is home.
我今晚差点杀了一个孩子
I nearly killed a kid tonight.
我们追踪的怪物
The monster we were chasing,
原来只是一个全息图
it turns out it was just a hologram,
而操作者是个15岁的男孩
operated by a 15-year-old boy.
闪电侠赶来拯救了一切
Flash came to save the day.
他拯救了我 阻止我去...
And he saved me from doing something--
我听说了
I heard.
你知道悲伤的部分是什么吗
You know what's sad?
那个孩子 他那样做只是因为他很害怕
That kid, he's just acting 'cause he's scared, you know?
他想让大家都害怕
He wants everyone to be terrified
让大家见到怪物就跑
and to run away from the monster
这样他就感觉自己很强大
so he can feel powerful.
我知道那个感觉
I know what that's like.
什么意思
How do you mean?
我来自一个很富裕的家庭
I come from a pretty wealthy family...
在英格兰
back in England.
我们家族是传统的贵族
It's a long line of generations of old money,
有悠久的传统 其实都没什么意义
tradition-- nonsense, really.
而我当时是继承人 我是长子
And I was the heir. I was their firstborn son.
我本该继承很多家产
I was supposed to inherit the lot.
但我是个怪人
But I was the odd duck...
宁愿去花♥园♥里
who would rather go in the garden
收集各种昆虫标本
and collect samples of insects....
而不是去学习如何
rather than learn how to tie
打好一个温莎结
a Windsor knot
或者晚宴时该先用哪一把叉子
or which fork to use first at dinner.
对 我想要更多
Yeah. No, I wanted more.
你明白吗
You know?
我来这里做的事
I came here to do the one thing
是他们无法阻止我的
that they couldn't stop me from doing:
成为一个科学家 一个伟大的科学家
becoming a scientist-- becoming a great scientist.
而就在我到达这个领域的顶端时
And then just as I got to the top of my field,
世界在一夜之间改变了
the world changes overnight.
超能力者
Meta-humans.
我对超能力者一无所知
I don't know a single thing about meta-humans.
我不知道他们说话与走路的方式
I don't know how they talk. I don't know how they walk.
我当然不知道阻止他们该
I certainly don't know the first thing
先做什么 所以我毫无用处
about stopping them, so... rendered useless.
我猜那就是现在我所逃避的怪物
I suppose that's the monster that I'm running from now:
就是无力感
just feeling powerless.
有些时候我也有这个感觉 朱利安
Yeah, I feel the same way some days, Julian.
我幼时丧母
I lost my mom when I was a kid.
最近父亲也过世了
Lost my dad recently.
这是个可怕的世界 身边的人在死去
It's a scary world. People die.
信任被背叛 一切都在改变
Trusts are betrayed. Things change.
但改变也可能是件好事 你知道吗
But change can be a good thing, you know?
它可以带来新的体验与机会 让你结识新人
It can bring new experiences, new opportunities, people.
你可以把他们当作潜在的敌人
You can treat 'em like a potential enemy
或者新朋友
or like a new friend.
让自己相信一切都会好起来吧
Just trust that everything's gonna be okay.
也许你是对的
Yeah, maybe you're right.
别收拾了
You can stop.
你可以留下
You can stay.
关于闪电侠我真的错了
I was really wrong about The Flash,
所以对你的成见可能也是错的
so I could be wrong about you too.
晚安 同事
Good night, mate.
朱利安
Julian?
要不要一起喝一杯
You want to get a drink?
好啊 很乐意
Yeah. Yeah, I'd like that.
好 我们走
All right. Let's do it.
凯特琳 我在过我们采集到的数据中
Caitlin, I've been going over the data we collected,
发现了一些让人疑惑的结果
and I found some disconcerting results.
你体内化学成分所发生的变化
Your body's chemistry is changing in ways
我无法完全理解 但有一件事很明确
that I don't fully understand, but one thing is clear.
你所拥有的的能力 你使用的越频繁
These powers you have, the more you use them,
就越难逆转到之前的状态
the more difficult they're going to be to reverse.
我很遗憾 宝贝 但听我说
I'm sorry, honey, but listen to me.
任何情况下都不要再使用你的超能力了
You must not use these powers under any circumstances.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表