剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
- Because I showed up. - Yeah.
巴里的小推理只有一个漏洞
Yes, the only problem with Barry's little theory
那就是路灯上没有找到指纹
is there were no fingerprints found on the post.
再说一次 朱利安 不是我的推理
Again, Julian, not my theory,
而且超能力者是可以戴手套的
and the meta could've been wearing gloves.
或许是这样
Yes, perhaps.
但是路灯的弯曲程度表示
But the curvature on the post suggests
同样大小的力在
that equal amounts of pressure were applied
同一时间被施加在整个物体上
to the whole thing at the same time.
所以 除非你的大力士有六米高...
So, unless our strong man has a wingspan of over 20 feet--
是其他原因造成的
Something else caused it.
没错
Yes.
那是谁 长官
Who's that, sir?
那是弗朗奇·凯恩 受害者的养女
That's Frankie Kane, the victim's foster kid.
那可怜的孩子换过很多家庭
That poor girl's been in and out of homes for years.
听着 她说她不记得
Listen, she said that she blacked out
意外发生时的事了
during the incident.
-断片了 -是的
- Blacked out? - Yeah.
对很多收养的孩子来说 抑制自己的记忆
Repressing memories is a coping mechanism
是一种自我保护机制
for lots of foster kids.
是吗
Is it?
是的
It is.
可能是别的原因
It could be something else.
-你要干什么 -你要
- What are you... - What...
你好
Hello there.
你好
Hi.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
要不要再给你倒杯水
Can I get you some more water?
好的 谢谢你了
Yes, thank you.
没事
Sure.
你们再给她找一个杯子吧 警探
Gonna need another glass, Detective.
跟着他
Follow him..
-看你能查出些什么 -你要干什么
- See what you can get. - What are you gonna do?
我要把这个弄完
I'm gonna finish this up and convince my son
然后告诉我儿子他不是当超级英雄的料
that he's not meant to be a superhero.
好主意
Good idea.
我怎么样
So, how'd I do?
血压 心率 代谢率都很好
Blood pressure, heart rate, metabolic rate all excellent.
你这速度还真快啊 姑娘
And you've got some serious speed, girl.
我觉得你没问题了
I think you're good to go.
别急着下结论
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
我还想再做几项检测
I still want to run a few more tests.
-比如什么 -比如再来点检测
- Like what? - Like more tests.
沃利在吗
Hey, so, is Wally here?
还没来
No, not yet.
好吧
Right.
那好 我要去弄点吃的
Okay, I'm gonna-- I'm gonna go grab some food.
我饿了
I'm starving.
工作室里有能量棒
Yeah, there's some PowerBars in the workshop.
-自己拿吧 -好
- Help yourself. - Cool.
-哈里 -怎么
- Harry? - Mm-hmm?
-你在干嘛 -我在详细检查
- What're you doing? - Being thorough.
是吗 看起来你这是在拖延
Yeah? 'Cause it seems like you're stalling.
好吧 我就是在拖延
Okay, fine. I'm stalling.
我在拖延 怎样
I'm stalling. So what?
不怎样 为什么这样做
So what? So why?
为什么这么做 为什么
So why? Why?
为什么 我还要给你们解释吗
Why? I got to explain myself to you two?
还真得解释 你们不是父母
Oh, I guess I do, 'cause you're not parents.
那是我女儿 好吗
That's my daughter, okay?
她待在这个地球上几个月了
And she spent months on this very Earth
她看着巴里·艾伦打败一个又一个超能力者
watching Barry Allen defeat meta after meta after meta--
然后又打败了极速 突然之间 砰
and Zoom-- and all of a sudden, bam!
她得到了速度
She's got speed,
现在她想当巴里那样的英雄
and now she wants to be a hero just like him.
我觉得这主意真是太棒了
And I think that's a great idea.
才怪
Not!
哈里 我们可以帮助她
Harry, we can help her.
我们可以像训练巴里一样训练她
We can train her just like we did with Barry.
我不想训练她 懂吗
I don't want you to train her, okay?
我带她来是想让你们说服她放弃这个想法
I brought her here for you to talk her out of it,
而不是践行这个想法 懂了吗 拉蒙
not talk her into it, all right, Ramon?
你去跟她谈谈 你是超能力者
You--you should talk to her. You're a meta.
正因为这个 我才最不适合说服她
Yeah, which makes me the last person
不去自己使用能力
she should talk to about not using her powers.
好吧 斯♥诺♥
Okay, Snow...
凯特琳
Caitlin...
你跟她
You and her,
你俩一直关系很好
you've always had such a special relationship.
你跟她谈谈
You talk to her.
-我们关系没那么好 -是吗
- No, we don't. - Yeah.
我对能力一无所知
And I don't know anything about having powers,
你最不应该找我说
so I'm the last person you should talk to,
别让我去
so don't ask me.
等等 我
Wait, I...
中城警局
老爸
Dad.
怎么了 你找我什么事
What's going on? Why'd you want to see me?
坐吧
Have a seat.
是这样
Look...
我知道看着杰西拥有速度
I know it's been really hard for you,
对你来说很难过
seeing Jesse with speed.
我一直在想哈里所说的
I just keep thinking of what Harry said.
有时候能力的显现需要时间
How sometimes it takes a while for powers to manifest.
是 哈里也说过有可能无法获得能力
Yeah, Harry also said that they may never manifest.
我也被暗物质击中了
Yes, but I got hit by that dark matter too,
和杰西一样
just like Jesse.
我也有可能获得能力
Could still happen for me somehow.
第一次粒子加速器
Look, you weren't here
爆♥炸♥的时候你不在这里
when the first particle accelerator exploded.
暗物质扩散到了整个城市
That dark matter went throughout the whole city.
所有人都受伤了
Everybody got hit.
我 你姐姐 这整个警♥察♥局
Me, your sister, this whole precinct.
你知道那之后出现了多少超能力者吗
Do you know how many metas there have been so far?
我知道你很渴望能力
I know you want this more than anything,
但你要接受现实 这可能不会成真
but you have to face the fact that it might not happen.
所以你觉得我该放手吗
So you think, just let it go?
不再去想帮助别人吗
Give up on wanting to help people?
没有超能力也能做到
You don't need powers to do that.
巴里早在成为闪电侠之前
Look, Barry was coming to the rescue
就以鉴证员的身份在帮忙了
as a CSI long before he was the Flash.
他那时就想帮助大家
He wanted to help people then
和你现在想帮忙一样
just like you want to help people now.
于是他投身学习
So he studied.
他聪明的脑袋越用越活
He honed that brilliant mind of his.
你和他一样聪明 小沃
And you have the same brilliant mind, Wall.
-爸 -说真的 儿子
- Dad-- - No, I mean it, son.
很多人都想
Look, a lot of people dream
让世界更美好
about making the world a better place.
你的头脑和工程才华
With that mind of yours and that engineering talent,
肯定能创造更好的世界
you literally could build a better world.
那又怎样
So what?
我该在学校学习
I got to stay in school?
对 待在学校学习
Yeah, you got to stay in school.
只需多待几年
Just a couple more years.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想你之前提取过DNA样品
I assumed you'd taken a DNA sample before.
好吧 我知道你在做什么
Okay, yes. I know what you're doing.
我问为什么做这个
I mean, why are you doing it?
你又想偷样品了吗
Are you looking to steal another sample?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表