剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
This isn't good-bye.
对 这更像是回头见
No, it's more like "See you later."
等不及下次相见了
I can't wait.
那么
So,
我们无畏的杰西·快客在最近与
fun fact uncovered by our intrepid Jesse Quick,
所谓极速之神的争斗中揭开了有趣的真♥相♥
in her latest dust-up with the so-called "God of Speed,"
猜猜谁感觉到痛苦了
guess who feels pain.
你到底在说什么
What--what exactly are you saying?
你是说在那副盔甲之下他其实...
Are you saying that underneath the suit of armor that's he's--
没错 詹姆斯 他不是神
Yes, James. He's not a God.
他只是一介凡人
He's just a man, baby.
-凡人 -对
- A man? - Yeah.
谢谢你救了沃利
Thank you for saving Wally.
不客气
Of course.
我只是...
So, I just--
你告诉我你只想嫁给一个
Look, you told me that you only wanted to marry someone
真正爱你 而并不是
because they love you and not because
想要救你的人 我懂
they were trying to save you, and I get that.
我只是...
I just...
我经历过很多次生死
You know, I've lived with a lot of death,
生命中的悲剧
tragedy in my life,and
眼睁睁看着你死去...
seeing you die...
不为此备受折磨是不可能的
It's impossible not to be consumed by that.
我懂的
Yeah, no, I get that. I do.
只是...
It just...
你出于这种原因而向我求婚
it made me question if you were asking me
我觉得不太好 你懂吗
for the right reasons, you know?
是出于爱还是
If it was out of love or
责任感
responsibility.
但你离开之后
But, hey, look, while you were gone,
我意识到了一些事情
I realized something.
我不必质疑你想要娶我的原因
I don't have to doubt why you wanna marry me.
那和我想要嫁给你的原因是一样的
It's the same reason that I wanna marry you.
我想成为你的妻子 巴里
I wanna be your wife, Barry.
我爱你
I love you.
但...
But...
你是对的
you were right.
我向你求婚
I proposed
是因为我觉得那样可以救你
because I thought it would save you.
我以为沃利可以救你
I thought Wally would save you.
我错了
I--I was wrong.
我必须孤身一人在未来救下你 我会这么做
I alone have to save you in the future, and I'm going to,
但不是凭借改变现状
but not by changing it.
而是直面它
By embracing it.
好
Okay...
那是什么意思
what--what does that mean?
我的意思是...
It means that I--
我觉得我们
I think we need some space
需要分开一段时间
for a while.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
但我不知道继续这样
but--I--I don't-- I don't know how we can
我们该怎么过下去
move forward like this, with--
好的
Okay.
我回爸爸那儿去吧
I guess I'll go to my dad's.
不 你留在这里
No, you stay here.
我搬去西斯科那里
I'll--I'll stay with Cisco.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表