剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I'm just getting warmed up.
好了 别说这些
Yeah, maybe not do that.
该把音量调到十一了[出大招]
Time to turn things up to 11.
[摇滚万岁]中主角打破常规
将音量调到十一
《摇滚万岁》"Spinal Tap."
是我最爱的电影之一
That's, like, one of my favorite movies--
他们去哪了
Where did they go?
他们去哪都有可能
I--they could be anywhere by now.
去到任何宇宙
In any universe.
这是地球二
This is Earth-2.
你真可爱 但话太多
You're cute, but you talk too much.
你想耍阴招
Oh, you want to play dirty, huh?
那就来阴的
Let's play dirty.
真疼
That hurts.
这也好疼
That too.
是我还是这城市越来越奇怪了
Is it me, or is this city getting weirder?
真火热
Well, this is hot.
我认为你用调情来分散我的注意力
I think you're flirting with me to distract me
是因为你害怕了
'cause you're afraid.
我的回收记录完美无瑕
My collection record is flawless.
在这类裁判中我从未失手
In these trials, I am undefeated.
拜托
Oh, please.
谁都有软肋
Everybody's got a weakness.
哪怕是你
Even you.
说这话的人却害怕向所有人展示
Says the man afraid of showing everyone
他能够有多强大
how powerful he can be.
你跟我在相似的频率共振
You and I resonate on a similar frequency.
我可以感觉到
I can feel it.
但你被你的害怕和不安拖住了
Yet you allow your fear and insecurity to hold you back.
所以你会输
That's why you're gonna lose.
你觉得我这是被拖住了吗
Does this look like holding back to you?
-我可以做一整晚 -你怎么...
I could do this all night. - How did you--
下次搞好你的平衡 姑娘
You might want to work on your balance next time, girl.
承认吧
Admit it,
我赢了
I won.
-没错 -他赢了
- Yes! - He won.
-他做到了 -他赢了
- Yeah, he did. - He won.
棒
Yes!
她今天一定不在最佳状态
She must have been having an off day.
怎么了
What?
根据地球十九的法律
By the laws of Earth-19,
犯人由你处置
the prisoner is yours for the taking,
还有我的命
as is my life.
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我们这里不是这样的
We don't roll like that around here.
起来吧
Come on.
在多元宇宙中 我...
In all the multiverse, I have...
未曾
never...
遇过像你这样的人 西斯科
met anyone like you, Cisco.
请叫我震波
Please, call me Vibe.
或者你可以叫我西斯科
Or--or you can call me Cisco.
你可以这么叫我
That's also allowed.
我只是个普通人
I'm just a regular guy.
只是个普通的...
Just a regular...
单身汉
single guy.
显示你一切正常
It says you're totally fine.
那么之后呢 回你的地球
So what happens now? Go back to your Earth?
告诉你所有的上级你在战斗中被打败了
Tell all your superiors that you were bested in battle,
所有对HR的指控都撤销了
all the charges against H.R. Are dropped.
不
No.
我告诉他们我杀了他
I tell them I killed him.
慢着 你说什么
Wait, what?
如果我空手而归 他们会知道我失败了
If I return empty-handed, they'll know I failed.
我不曾失败过
And I never fail.
直到今天
Until today.
好吧 如果
Okay, but if you
你告诉他们你杀了我 那我...
tell them that you killed me, then I--
你就不能回地球十九了
You will never go back to Earth-19,
永远不能
ever.
我们说定了吗
Do we have a deal?
好吧 我们说定了
Yeah. I guess we have a deal.
我在那里没有任何牵挂
I don't really have anything to go home for.
这里永远是你的家 HR
You'll always have a home here, H.R.
我知道你地球的咖啡作物
Listen, I know there's no coffee on your Earth
因枯萎病什么的而灭绝了
'cause of the whole Blight thing or whatever,
这些给你带回
but this--this is just an absurd
你地球的咖啡数量真是荒谬
amount of coffee you're bringing back to your Earth.
肯定是要违法的
That can't be legal.
你不说出去我也不会说
I mean, I won't tell if you won't.
对于坚持奉公守法的人来说
You know, for someone so fixated on enforcing the law,
你还真是心安理得的去犯法啊
you sure seem oddly at ease about breaking it.
某些人值得你为他
Well, I guess some laws are worth breaking
犯一些法
for the right person.
所以就此别过了
So this good-bye then?
暂且别过
For now.
好棒的退场方式
What an exit.
闪电离开
以现今世上速度最快的人来说
Okay, you know, for the fastest man alive,
你是最慢的读者
you are the slowest reader.
这是你的大新闻 我可不打算马虎扫过
Hey, this is your big article, I'm not gonna rush through it.
我说笑的 我已经读了五遍了
I'm just kidding. I read it five times already.
你把闪电小子塑造成
You sure sold the hell out of Kid Flash
中城的下一个超级救世主
as Central City's next super savior.
我相信沃利会很喜欢
I'm sure Wally's loving that.
我答应把头版给他
/Well, I did promise him the front page.
你觉得呢
But what do you think?
你觉得这有影响力吗
Do you think it'll make any difference?
闪电小子已经改变了我们看见的未来的一件事
Kid Flash already changed one thing that we saw in the future.
不 我说的是报道
No, I meant the article.
怎么了
What?
这个报道
The article?
你应该非常骄傲
I think you should be really proud.
这是一个...
It's the beginning of...
出色记者遗产的开端
an amazing journalistic legacy.
是吗
Really?
有多出色 像获得普利策奖一样出色吗
How amazing? Like Pulitzer amazing?
时间会证明一切
Time will tell.
我很抱歉 我...
Hey, I'm sorry. I--
你知道我发现了什么吗
Do you know what I realized?
萨维塔说他不管在哪儿
Savitar, he said that I trapped him
他都被我困住 你知道这表示什么吗
wherever he is; you know what that means?
表示我打败过他
Means I beat him.
我保证我还会再次打败他
And I'm gonna do it again, I promise.
所以别担心
So don't worry.
闪电侠会救你的
The Flash is gonna save you.
我的英雄
My hero.
他们没告诉你的是
The thing they never tell you
任何事都不会维持不变
is that nothing ever stays the same.
所以你越努力打败坏人
So the harder you work to take down the bad guys,
他们也变得越厉害
the more they up their game.
我很抱歉 不是故意打扰你的
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
不会
No.
只是来拿点东西...
Just had to grab some stuff for--
我以为你这份活已经完事了吧
I thought you were finished working with that stuff?
这个只是...我自己留用的
Oh, no, it's just, uh, this is just for me.
不 那本书... 你知道
No, the--the book, it-- you know,
记录我个人的成就感
my own personal sense of accomplishment.
好吧
Well,
你成就了许多
you've accomplished plenty.
我成就了什么 弗朗西斯科
What have I accomplished, Francisco?
其中一个就是
Well, for one,
你让我冒险救你
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表