剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我的天
Oh, my God.
这是 这是因为
Is this--is this like a--
闪电侠的原因吗
like a Flash thing?
他在战斗时被邪恶的坏蛋用超能力偷走了
Was he battling a super villain who used his evil powers
巴里的记忆吗
to steal Barry's memory?
不是 算是我们不小心把他弄成这样的
Um, no, we sort of accidentally did this to him ourselves.
为什么
Why?
不重要 重要的是你要拖延法官
That doesn't matter. What does matter is you stalling that judge.
巴里这个状态没法出庭作证的
Barry is in no condition to testify in court.
乔 如果巴里不能作证 库里奇会无罪释放
Joe, if Barry can't testify, Coolidge walks.
就听天由命吧
And then God help us all.
好吧 我们想办法
Okay. We'll figure out something.
拜托
Please do.
很高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you.
是啊
Oh. Yeah.
我也是 巴特
You too... Bart.
我在法♥院♥有些朋友
I got some friends down at the courthouse.
我要去那里看看能不能拖一拖
I'm gonna go down there and see if we can delay
这个库里奇状况 好吧
this whole Coolidge situation, all right?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起什么
For what?
我不知道
I don't know.
大家似乎都很烦躁
It just seems like everybody's upset
感觉是我的错
and it feels like it's my fault.
不 完全不是
No. No, not at all.
我们只是想让你恢复正常
Look, we just want you to get back to normal.
只是如此 好吗
That's it, okay?
我会的 前提是我能记起正常是什么样
Well, I would, if I could remember what normal is.
我是说 我和你最近都在做什么
I mean, what have you and I been doing lately?
我们在计划婚礼吗
Are we planning the wedding?
比如 我们有开始发结婚请柬吗
Like, are we sending out wedding invitations
或是挑选蜜月旅行地 还有...
or picked a honeymoon destination, or...
我更喜欢温暖还是寒冷的气候
Am I a warm weather guy or a cold weather guy?
实际上 我们最近有点忙 所以...
Actually, we've been a little busy lately, so...
忙什么
With what?
不是你需要担心的事 好吗
Um, nothing that you need to worry about, okay?
好吧 还有很奇怪的是
Okay. You know what's weird?
我们刚吃过饭 但我又饿了
I know we just ate, but I'm already feeling hungry.
是吗 咱们去填饱肚子吧
Yeah, let's get some food in you.
-好的 -好
- All right. - Okay.
那句话怎么说的来着
What's that saying?
"人算不如天算"
"Man plans and God laughs?"
现在人在算
Well, men are planning.
极速之神在做什么呢
And what's the God of Speed doing?
下跪
Kneeling.
焦虑的时间结束了
Brooding time is over.
你暴露了自己
You revealed yourself.
现在怎么办
Now what?
想到怎么对付闪电侠和他的小伙伴们吗
Any idea what to do with Flash and Friends?
因为我们马上就要迎来你的大转化
Because we are getting pretty close to your big becoming,
如果我们不把他们拿下
and if we don't take them down,
你我都无法如愿以偿了
neither one of us gets what we want.
你好 有人在家吗
Hello? Anybody home?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你是谁
Who are you?
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
我 是 谁
Who... am... I?
科学社团
Science club.
-青年社团 天文社团 -对
- Key Club, Astronomy Club... - Yup.
-校刊 -对
- Yearbook? - Yeah.
-还有动画社团 -对
- And anime club? - Oh, yeah.
你非常喜欢《七龙珠Z》
You loved-- loved-- "Dragon Ball Z."
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what that is.
即使我想 我也没法跟你解释这剧
Yeah, I couldn't explain that show to you even if I wanted to,
-所以 -好吧
- so... - Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
我还真是个书呆子啊
I definitely had quite the nerd thing going on, huh?
对 有点吧
Yeah, a little bit.
你不是说我们在高中时是最好的朋友
I thought you said we were best friends in high school.
是的
Yeah, we were.
那你怎么不给我提点建议 帮帮我
Then why didn't you give me some advice, help me out?
相信我 我试过的
Oh, believe me, okay? I tried.
-是吗 你试过 -没错
- Really? You did? - Yes.
好吧 因为我有证据表明你没试过
Okay, because I have evidence that you did not.
我虽然都不记得了
Um, I don't remember any of this,
但也能看出这副打扮多丑
but even I can see how wrong that look was.
简直就是视觉恐怖袭击
This is visual terrorism.
我都无法直视了
I won't look at it anymore.
怎么了
What?
你 你和以前太不一样了 很轻松
You just... you're so different. You're so light.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道 似乎你的肩上
I don't know, it's like you're not
不再有世界的重担了
carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.
所以我之前...
So, what, I was like...
一直都很焦虑
brooding all the time before?
-有时候 -是吗
- Sometimes. - Yeah?
-是啊 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Really?
我也不知道 只是...
I don't know, it's just...
看见你笑容满面真好
it's really nice to see you smiling so much.
我...
I mean...
知道我们会
how could I not,
共度一生 我怎么会不开心
knowing I'm gonna be with you for the rest of my life?
怎么了
What?
我要去法♥院♥了
I got to get to the courthouse.
去吧
Oh, yeah, of course.
-那我走了 -好
- Yeah, I got to-- - Hey, yeah.
我...过会儿见
I'll--yeah, later. Okay.
好
Okay.
案卷号♥CC-15-204
Docket number CC-15-204.
证据听证会双方是中城和
Evidentiary hearing for Central City versus
被告卢西奥斯·库里奇
the defendant, Lucious Coolidge.
中城方面提请...
I see the city wishes to file...
你们来得真是时候
Cutting it real close, guys..
准备好上去作证了吗
You ready to testify?
没 我还没有
No. No, I'm not.
他准备好了 他只需要冷静一下
Yes, he is. He just needs one minute, please.
控方可以开始了
The prosecution may proceed.
来不及了 该他上了
Too late. He's up.
给 拿着这个
Here. Just take these.
我还戴眼镜
I wear glasses?
你现在需要戴 戴上就好
You will now. Just put 'em on.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
别打湿了
Just don't get them wet.
法官阁下 我
Your Honor, I, uh--
我请求传巴里·艾伦到证人席
I call Barry Allen to the stand.
请举起你的右手
Raise your right hand, please.
你发誓说出真♥相♥ 全部真♥相♥
You swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
只说真♥相♥
and nothing but the truth?
我发誓
I do, yes.
谢谢 霍尔顿女士
Thank you. Miss Horton?
-艾伦先生 -我能坐下吗
- Mr. Allen-- - Can I sit?
请坐
Please, just...
你是一位犯罪现场鉴证员
You are a crime scene investigator
就职于中城警局 对吗
for the Central City police department, correct?
是的
这东西太酷了
Oh, this is so cool.
我很高兴你愿意作证 但是
Well, I'm so glad you enjoy testifying, but
请回答问题
please just answer the question.
好的
Of course.
是的 我是中城警局的犯罪现场鉴证员
Uh, yes, I am a CSI at the CCPD
是的 我是中城警局的
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表