剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
That's right.
我们的城市 我口误
Our town. My mistake.
不再是了
Not anymore.
你说什么
What was that?
你有说什么吗 闪电侠
Did you say something, Flash?
你可有罪受了
You're in for a world of pain.
你最好逃走吧 闪电侠
You better run, Flash.
下次 我们得把他困在
Next time, we're gonna put him in something
他挣脱不了的东西里
he can't get out of.
我就知道是你
I knew it was you.
西斯科
Cisco.
巴里·艾伦
Barry Allen.
你怎么知道我在这里
How did you know I was here?
我感觉到了
I had a feeling.
是我很久没有的那种感觉
A feeling I have not felt in a long time.
所以我黑进了安保摄像头
And so I hacked into the security cameras,
就看到你在与尖峰人和镜像大♥师♥战斗
and I saw you fighting Top and Mirror Master
穿着有白色
in your O.G. suit
徽章的老派战衣
with the white emblem--
显然是2017年版
2017 edition, of course.
来到这里
Being here...
这不是意外 对不对
this is no accident, is it?
我是来这搜寻信息的
I came here for some information.
然后我 我就要回去了
And then I'm-I'm going back.
什么信息
What's the information?
时间旅行
Time travel.
对对
Yeah, yeah.
你说的话可能会扰乱时间 对吧
You say something, you might mess something up, right?
别担心 我推演的能力从2017年以来
Don't worry, my powers of deduction have improved
已经增强了
since 2017.
2017年
2017...
萨维塔
Savitar.
我需要和我谈谈
I need to talk to me.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
危险区域
禁止擅自闯入
HR关掉了尖端科研实验室博物馆吗
So H.R. stopped the S.T.A.R. Labs museum?
HR去搞其他事了
H.R. went on to other things.
那凯瑟琳呢
What about Caitlin?
成为冰霜杀手后
Once she became Killer Frost,
她就再没踏足过这座建筑了
she never stepped in this building again.
所以我关掉了这里
So I shut down this place?
我的朋友 你把所有都关了
My friend, you shut everything down.
尖端实验室 闪电侠小组
S.T.A.R. Labs, Team Flash--
你不想让我们在这里
you didn't want us around.
-所以你赶走了我们 -为什么
- So you pushed us away. - Why?
你说过是因为我们所代表的东西
You said it was because of what we represented.
我们一直让你想起你所失去的东西
That we were a constant reminder to you of what you lost.
但你不是唯一一个有失去的人
But you weren't the only one who lost something.
你确定他在这里吗
Are you sure he's here?
他从不离开这里
He never leaves this place.
你在干什么呢 你不要跟我走吗
Well, what are you doing? Aren't you gonna come with me?
我根本不应该在这里
Man, I shouldn't even be here.
去拿你需要的东西
Look, just get what you need,
但不要不告而别
but don't leave without saying good-bye.
好吧
All right.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你是来自她死之前的 对吗
You're from before she dies, aren't you?
你无法拯救她
You can't save her.
我可以
Yes, I can.
而且我会的
And I'm going to.
不 你做不到 回家去吧
No, you can't. Go home.
告诉我那个战衣里是谁
Just tell me who's in the suit.
好吗 我只需要那个
All right? That's all I need.
你告诉我 我们就可以找到他
You tell me that, we'll be able to track him down.
我们可以找到他的弱点
We'll learn his weakness.
在他行动之前阻止他
We'll stop him before he even tries.
告诉我萨维塔是谁
Just tell me who Savitar is.
我没法告诉你
I can't.
什么 为什么
What--why?
因为我也不知道
Because I don't know the answer.
不好意思 你来这里是白跑一趟了
Sorry you ran all this way for nothing.
你要我的建议吗 回家去
You want some advice, go home.
尽量多和爱瑞丝待在一起
Spend as much time with Iris as you can.
因为不久之后
Because pretty soon...
你就再也见不到她了
you'll never see her again.
你确定你不要留下了吗
You sure you can't stay?
我无法达到我来的目的
I'm not gonna get what I came for.
-我们真的很需要你 -西斯科
- Look, we could really use you. - Cisco...
我认真的 镜像大♥师♥和尖峰人
I mean it. Mirror Master and Top
不是这座城里仅有的恶棍
are not the only villains in the city.
巴里 我们这里没有闪电侠
Barry, we don't have a Flash here.
不再有了 好吗
Not anymore, okay?
西斯科
Well, Cisco...
我不能
I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
能见到你真好
Look, it's good to see you in any time.
知道吗
All right?
知道
Yeah.
你也是
You too.
你还好吗 怎么了
You okay? What's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
传送门打不开
A portal won't open.
我没办法回去了
I can't get back.
我没办法回到过去了
I can't get back to the past.
怎么回事 西斯科
What's happening, Cisco?
我不知道
I don't know.
为什么我打不开传送门
Why can't I open a portal?
我跑得不够快吗
Wasn't I running fast enough?
我不确定
Well, I'm not sure.
我们没有战袍的遥感器
We don't have the telemetry for the suit.
好吧 我们得想办法解决
Okay, well-- we got to figure this out.
我必须回去
I have to get back.
我们会送你回家 别急
We're gonna get you back home. Not to worry.
好消息
Look, good news--
好消息是 你总能回到
good news, you can always go back
你离开的那个时间
to the exact time in which you left,
无论你在这儿待了多久
no matter how long you stay here.
也许是斯卡德或狄伦的原因
Maybe it was Scudder or Dillon.
他们与我上次和他们交战时有点变化
They seemed a little different than the last time I fought them.
你看看周围
I mean, look around you.
一切都变了
Everything's different.
除了你
Except you.
也许这意味着我们能重组队伍
Maybe this means we can get the team back together.
你为什么没这么做
Why haven't you done that?
我尽力了
I've tried.
相信我 我尽力了
Believe me, I've tried.
但你看 冰霜杀手夺走的不只是凯特琳
But you see, Caitlin's not the only thing Killer Frost took.
没有手就没有震波
No hands, no vibes.
没有我的能力
And without my powers...
没有你
without you...
那其他人呢
What--what about everybody else?
朱利安 沃利
Julian, Wally?
乔
Joe?
好久不见了 先生们
It's been a while, gentlemen.
尤其是你 闪电侠
Especially you, Flash.
你肯定想不到
More than you know.
艾伦
Allen?
没错 是我 朱利安
Yeah, it's me, Julian.
从过去来的
From the past.
2017.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表