剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Maybe it was being watched or controlled by somebody
需要让它保持在视野可见范围内
that needed to keep it in visual range the entire time?
限制生物的活动在可见范围内
Constricting the creature's movements to the line of sight.
这倒讲通了
That actually makes sense.
也许你还是有脑子的 艾伦
Maybe there is a brain in there after all, Allen.
调度中心 我是犯罪现场鉴证员
Dispatch, this is CSI.
请求紧急支援
I'm requesting immediate backup.
怪物出现在港口附近
The monster has been sighted by the harbor.
-也许我们应该分开 -这是个坏主意
- Hey, maybe we should split up. - That's a terrible idea.
但是我们要做点什么 对吧
Yeah, but we got to do something, right?
别担心 我在军队受训了四年
Don't worry, I have four years' training in the military.
即使这样 从什么时候起现场调查员配枪了
Uh, even still, since when does a CSI carry a gun?
从怪物出现在我们城市里时起
Since there were monsters in our city.
好吧 朱...
All right, Jul--
感谢
Cheers.
你要走了吗
You're leaving us?
是的
Yeah.
我妈妈和我之间...
Things between my mother and me are...
一言难尽
complicated.
我们可以帮你
We can help you.
科学上面我并不需要帮忙
I don't need your help with the science.
我自己也可以
I can do that on my own.
我来这里想从母亲身上得到的
I came here to get something from my mother
现在我意识到永远也不会得到
that I realize now I'll never get.
你干什么
What are you doing?
对不起 小冰霜
Sorry, Frosty,
你哪儿也不能去
but you're not going anywhere.
让我出去
Let me out of here.
把门打开
Open these doors.
我说了不行
I said no!
我受够了夜以继日的辛苦工作
I am sick of working day after day, night after night,
而我的成果的好处都归给了你母亲
only to have my work benefit your mother.
通过从你那里能得到的信息
With the information I can get from you,
我就总算能离开这里了
I can finally get out of this place,
所以你必须留在这里
so you're gonna stay here
直到我得到我需要的东西
until I get everything that I need.
你不能测试我
You are not going to test me.
我要测试你
Yes, I am.
不 奈杰尔
No, Nigel.
你不能测试我 现在不行 以后也不行
You are not going to test me, now or ever.
等等 放手 快放手
Wait, let go! Let go! Ah!
凯特琳 别这么做
Caitlin! Don't do this!
你不是这样的人
This isn't you!
你对我一无所知 母亲
You don't know anything about me, Mother.
我知道我没有尽到母亲的义务
I-I know I wasn't much of a mother,
我也知道我需要弥补的有很多
and I know I have a lot to make up for,
但是我知道我养大的不是杀手
but I know I didn't raise a killer.
无论有没有意义 我想说我非常抱歉
For whatever it's worth, I am so sorry.
这句话太有意义了
It's worth a lot.
快走吧
Now go.
-那他怎么 -我来处理
- What about-- - I-I'll take care of him.
不会有人发现的 我保证
No one will ever know about this. I promise.
-谢谢你 -快走吧
- Thank you. - Just go.
每次这个怪物一出现
Every time there's been a sighting of the monster,
许多变压器就会爆♥炸♥
multiple transformers have blown.
所以它绝对是依靠电力为生的
So it's definitely feeding off electricity.
对 你看我在地图上
Mm-hmm, and see, I mapped out
把它出现过的所有街道标出来了
all the streets that it's been spotted around.
它的活动范围从不会超过十个街区
Never leaves a ten-block radius.
这就是我一直说的
You know, this is exactly what I was talking about.
有些超能力者有幸获得了如此神奇的能力
Some meta's been gifted this incredible power,
结果他们就用来做这种事
and this is the very best thing they can do with it--
恐吓一座城市
terrorize a city.
这 这太可悲了
It's -- It's pathetic.
你究竟是为什么如此憎恨超能力者
Why exactly do you hate metas so much?
如果你觉得我现在会崩溃
If you think I'm gonna break down now
然后告诉你是有一个超能力者杀害了我父母
and tell you that one killed my parents
所以我才会从事这个工作的话
and that's why I have to do this job,
我不会的
I'm not, okay?
艾伦 我憎恨超能力者不需要什么深仇大恨
I don't need a deep, personal reason to hate metas, Allen.
我就看着他们一个接一个的转变
I just need to see person after person transformed,
获得这些神奇的能力
given these extraordinary abilities,
却挥霍这样的能力
and watch them be squandered.
抢劫银行 伤害平民 散播恐惧
Robbing banks, hurting people, spreading fear.
这 这已经不仅仅是犯罪了
It's just-- well, it's not just a crime.
这是一种浪费
It's an absolute waste.
你能想象要是获得了这些超能力
I mean, can you imagine
你会成为什么样子吗
what it would be like to have those powers?
我会用来帮助人们
I mean, I would be helping people.
我会用来改变世界
I would be improving the world.
看来我并不是有幸被选中的少数人 是吧
I guess I wasn't one of the chosen few, was I?
就因为这个
That's it?
你憎恨他们就因为你没有超能力
You're mad at them because you weren't chosen?
抱歉 我只是说说而已
Sorry, I mean, I'm just saying,
成为一个超能力者肯定不容易
it can't be easy being a meta-human,
你的生活 他们的生活会因此发生
having your life--their lives change in ways that,
我们都无法想象的转变
you know, neither one of us could possibly imagine.
肯定需要一些适应时间
It's got to take some adjusting.
好吧 所以现在你还帮他们说话了
Right. So now you're defending them?
不是 我 我只是觉得
Well, no, I mean, I'm-- I don't think that--
我们现在这种实习生什么的 结束了
This internship thing we're doing is completely over.
随便你吧
Whatever.
-变压器是关键 -我同意
- Transformers are the key. - No, I agree--
每次这个怪物一出现
Anytime the monster's shown up,
-周边的变压器全都会爆♥炸♥ -它们爆♥炸♥
- any nearby have exploded. - They blow up.
车辆警报器也用不了了
Car alarms keep malfunctioning too.
汽车报♥警♥器 变压器 究竟有什么联♥系♥
Car alarms, transformers. What is the connection?
我们会想出来的 伙计们 会想出来的
Yeah, we'll get there, fellas. We'll get there.
只需要不懈地努力
We just got to keep trying.
也许是有人把变压器的电力输出来
Maybe someone's pulling power out of the transformers
然后以此来为怪物提供能量
and using it to power the monster.
电力 没错 那怪物
Power-- yes, the monster.
你刚好比我抢先一步想出来 三藩西斯科
That's--ah, you just beat me to it, San Francisco.
但这是不可能的 HR
See, that can't be it, H.R.
-不可能 -因为这样我们就会在电网里
- Can't be it-- - 'Cause we would have detected
-检测到电涌 -我们没有检测到
- a surge in the power grid. - We did not.
除非是无线能量传输
Not if it was broadcast power
或是类似于便携式特斯拉塔之类的
or something like a portable Tesla tower.
便携式特斯拉电力
A portable Tesla power.
-是塔 -塔 就是这个
- Tower. - Tower. That's what it is.
棒极了 团队合作 是不是
Nice. Mm, mm. Teamwork, hmm?
再说一句 在我来的那个地球
So PS, where I'm from, on my Earth,
我们把这称为问题解决
we call that a problem solved.
我要去喝杯咖啡
I'm gonna go for coffee.
在我那个地球 咖啡灭绝了
On my Earth, the coffee was wiped out
-因为枯萎病 -枯萎病 对
- by blight.- Blight, yeah.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
他什么忙都没帮上吧 是不是
He didn't really do anything, did he?
谢谢你了
Thank you.
我反应了好久
Took me a while to realize it,
他只是换个说法
but he's just resaying everything
重述我们说的话而已
that we're saying in a different way.
但绳子的主意确实是他出的
No, he did have the idea for the rope.
反向植入
Reverse inception.
他让你觉得绳子的主意是他出的
He made you think he had the idea for the rope,
但是他都没告诉我们怎么用
but he didn't even tell us how to use it.
这次可不能再被打个措手不及了
Okay, well, we're not gonna be caught off guard again.
对他用震波
We should vibe him.
荣幸之至
It'd be my pleasure.
嘿 宝贝女儿
Hey, baby girl.
你最近经常来这里啊
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表