剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
The computer doesn't triangulate...
-什么 -这种信♥号♥♥...
- What? - The signal the way--
不是我习惯的那种...
not the way I'm used to--
这个电脑的规格不能...
this is a different size computer for--
我的天啊 我就知道
Oh, my God. I knew it.
什么
What?
你是冒牌的
You're a fake.
-什么 -什么 -什么
- What? - What? - What?
这么久以来 他一直装作能帮我们
This whole time, he's been acting like he can help us,
但他不能 因为他不知道怎么做 对吧
but he can't because he doesn't now how, does he?
怎么做 三角定位啊
How? Triangulate!
各位 在哪边
Guys, which way?
-走开... -好的 你来吧
- Get the-- - All right, you take over.
找到了 在第二街和富尔顿街交叉口
Found it. It's at 2nd and Fulton.
第二富尔顿
25楼 强耗电
我已锁定目标
I have a lock on the target.
准备开火
Fire when ready.
停止
Stop!
停止开火 这是全息图
Stop firing! It's a hologram!
停止射击 停止射击
Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
是全息图 它哪去了
A hologram? Where'd it go?
韦斯特警探 朱利安呢
Detective West, where's Julian?
他刚还在呢
He was here!
西斯科 把地址告诉我
Cisco, I need that location.
汉米尔顿大楼 25楼
Hamilton building, 25th floor.
汉米尔顿大楼
25楼 强耗电
那里的耗电量
There's more power going there
比大楼其他地方加起来都多
than anywhere else in the building combined.
视线覆盖全部袭击
Line of sight to all the attacks.
他就在那里
That's where he is.
我让你举起手来
I said put your hands up!
中城警局 不许动
This is CCPD! Freeze!
停止你手头的行为
Stop what you're doing!
我说了让你举起手来
I said put your hands up!
你还是个孩子
You're just a kid.
没错 你差点杀死的孩子
Yeah, a kid you almost killed!
你为此会付出代价的 伙计 你会...
You're gonna pay for that one, buddy. You're gonna--
我不这样认为 伙计 我认为是你
Yeah, I don't think so, man; I think you're the one
要为你对这座城的破坏付出代价
that's gonna be paying for all the damage you did to this city
很长久的代价
for a very long time.
闪电侠
Hey, Flash.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你意识到多少无辜的人
Do you realize how many innocent people
可能因此受伤 甚至丧命
could have been hurt, or worse?
是什么驱使你做出这种事
What made you do something like this?
我只想尝一次强势的滋味
I just wanted to feel powerful for a change.
就因为这个 恐吓他人
And that did it? Scaring people?
对 对 就为这个
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it did.
学校的那些孩子 他们每天都捉弄我
You know, the kids at my school, they tease me every day.
我就是那里的怪胎
I'm a weirdo there.
我受够了一直担惊受怕的感觉
And I'm just sick of feeling scared all the time.
我只想让别人尝一次这种滋味
I just wanted someone else to feel that way for a change.
是这样 我知道...
Look, I know
你这个年龄 有时会很辛苦
sometimes things are hard at your age.
但相信我 情况会好转的
But trust me, it does get better.
所以现在怎么办
So what happens now?
你要为你的行为要承担一些后果
Well, there are severe consequences for what you did,
而且你只能接受这一点
and you're just gonna have to accept that,
但听着 你还年轻
but listen, you're young.
你还可以改过自新
You can turn all of this around.
好了 走吧
All right. Come on.
你被《科技杂♥志♥》授予过
You were named Entrepreneur of the Decade
"十年企业家"称号♥
by "Tech Magazine"?
-没错 -这里面哪些是真的
- That's right. - Is any of what's on here true?
-全是真的 -怎么会
- All of it. - How?
你连电脑都不会开
You can barely turn on a computer.
每个创意都有两个部分
There are two parts to every idea.
包括建立和执行
There is the inception and the execution.
我负责前者
I provide the former.
所以你负责想出创意
So you come up with the ideas?
对 我不知道如何实施
Yeah, I don't know how to implement them.
我是创意者
I'm the idea man.
所以实际上不是你破解了我们发的密♥码♥
So you didn't actually solve the cryptogram that we sent you?
对 是我那里尖端科研实验室的搭档
No, that was my partner at S.T.A.R. Labs on my Earth.
我是公♥司♥的脸面
I'm the face of the company.
我其实是公♥司♥幕后的灵感来源
I'm more of the inspiration behind the company.
然后我暴露了
Then I was exposed.
人们认为我有某种成就
people thought that I was something
实际上没有
that I-I guess I wasn't.
总之 对我来说难以承受
Anyway, it kind of all fell apart for me.
然后我收到了你们的消息
But then I got your message.
我的搭档给我看了你们的消息
My partner brought me your message.
我意识到 他给了我一次机会
I realized he's bringing me an opportunity
来这个地球写这本书的机会
to come to this Earth to write this book.
多元宇宙中有这么多星球
So many planets in the multiverse,
我们偏偏选中了那个
and we happen to pick the one Wells
不是科学家的威尔斯
who's not a scientist.
没错
You're right.
我之前对你没完全坦白
I wasn't completely honest with you--
对你们大家
with all of you.
我感到很抱歉 很后悔
I feel badly about that. I regret that.
但我来问你个问题
But let me ask you a question.
你们当中就没人为了顾全大局
Has there been none amongst you that has ever shaded the truth
而隐瞒过真♥相♥吗
for what you believe to be the greater good?
依我看你像个骗子
It sounds to me like you're a con man.
对
Yeah.
如果我是骗子
Was I a con man
我会告诉三藩西斯科
when I showed San Francisco here
如何用汽车警报追踪怪兽吗
how to track the beast using car alarms?
如果我是骗子 我会告诉他
Was I a con man when I showed him
如何用碳素纤维拧成绳子吗
how to fashion a rope using carbon fiber?
这些都是我想出的点子
I came up with those ideas!
你是受我的建议启发的
You were prompted by my suggestions.
创意就是这么起作用的
That is how ideas work!
伙计们 你们需要一位缪斯
People, you need a Muse!
我可以成为你们的缪斯
I can be your Muse.
阻止你所在地球上所有超能力者怎么样
What about stopping all the metas on your Earth?
对我来说就不止是一个顾问角色了
More of an advisory role for me,
但我当时在那里
but I was there.
我记得我们如何...
I remembered how we--
你们不认为那说明了什么吗
you don't think that's something?
我来给你们情景还原
Let me present you with a scenario.
你们在和一个东西对峙
You're confronted with something,
那是你们从未遇到过的威胁
a threat that you've never seen before.
你们不知道如何阻止它 谁知道呢
You don't know how to stop it. Who does?
这对你们而言就是价值
That's value to you.
让我向你们证明自己的价值
Let me prove my worth to you.
如果失败了 我就灰溜溜地回去自己的地球
If I fail, I will "Pfft" right back to my Earth,
但如果成功了 我肯定会成功
but if I succeed, I will have succeeded
不仅能恢复自己的名誉 而且...
not just in redeeming myself but also...
还在自己的生命中做了善举
will have done some good with my life.
你很幸运 我们在这里
You know, you're lucky we're pretty big
很擅长做补救和善举
on redemption and doing good here,
所以我觉得你可以... 我不知道...
so I think you can-- I don't know--
待上几周 尝试证明自己
stay for a few weeks, try to prove yourself,
但如果行不通 你就灰溜溜地回你的地球吧
but if not, "Fyoo," back to your Earth.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别再重新包装自我了
No more repackaging.
一言为定
Word is bond.
别再那样就好
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表