剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
超能力时的速度极值
when you first acquired your powers.
这是你现在的最大速度
This is your current top speed,
而这是你在五月要在
and this is where you need to be in May
0.21秒内达到的速度
to cover that distance in 0.21 seconds.
根据你现在的速度提升
At your current rate of improvement,
不可能
impossible.
谢你鼓舞士气 教练
Thank you for that rousing pep talk, coach.
好吧 你休息一下吧
Okay, why don't you take a knee?
我们在这照看着呢
I think we got it covered here.
看起来是
It looks like it.
实际上我要回中城警局
I actually have to be back at CCPD.
你也是
As do you.
再见
Cheerio.
他确实想帮忙
He really does want to help
只是方式毒舌又不体贴
in his own snobbish, thoughtless way.
他说得对
He is right.
他确实有点混♥蛋♥
I mean, he's kind of a dick about it,
但是你不能反驳他的计算
but you can't argue with his math.
好吧 我们找别的方法解决
Okay, well, then, we'll find another way to make this work.
必须解决
We need to.
爱瑞丝不能死
Iris isn't gonna die.
多谢了
Thank you very much.
找到你了
Gotcha.
不许动
Freeze!
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
有句话这么说
You know what they say.
一扇门关闭了
Every time a door closes...
一扇窗户会打开
a window opens.
中城吉特斯
巴里
Barry.
什么都没丢
Nothing's missing.
-是的 -钱还在收银机里
- Nope. - Cash is still in the register.
保险箱也没被人碰过
Safe's not touched.
看来为了在深夜喝杯咖啡
I mean, it seems like a lot to go through
费了很大劲才闯进去
to just get a late night cup of coffee, right?
肯定是超能力者所为
Yeah, it's definitely a meta.
我会让朱利安查他的超能力者资料库
I'll have Julian look into his meta database,
但是我觉得这是个新人
but I think this is someone new.
新来的危险人物
New and dangerous.
没有什么是闪电侠和闪电小子应付不来的
Well, it's nothing that The Flash and Kid Flash can't handle.
我的两个超级英雄小子
My two superhero boys.
他做得很好
He is doing great.
说到我的孩子
Speaking of my kids,
爱瑞丝 她有没有和你说
Iris, she tell you about this
她在报道的军♥火♥商新闻
arms dealer story she's following?
她说过
Yeah, she's mentioned it.
既然你现在是她的同居男友
Well, now that you're her live-in boyfriend,
你能照看她
could you look out for her
也许让她别插手太多吗
and maybe get her to back off a bit?
因为这不是她该独自一人去做的事
Because this isn't something she should be doing on her own.
同意 我会试试
I agree. I'm trying.
除此之前 她没什么事吧
She seem... okay to you, otherwise?
没 为什么这么问 你觉得有事吗
Yeah, why? Do you not think so?
如果你俩有什么问题
If you guys got something going on,
我希望你能和我聊聊
I hope you know you can talk to me.
我知道 乔
Yeah, I know, Joe.
谢谢 我... 我们
Thank you-- I -- we're...
我俩都很好
both doing great.
那好
Okay.
-晚点聊 -好
- Talk to you later. - Yeah.
这是吉特斯的监控录像
So this is the footage from Jitters
应该能确认新超能力者的身份
that should help us ID our new meta.
黑人女子 真是"缩小"了范围
Brunette? That really narrows it down.
我会弄清晰点的
Mm, I'll clean that up.
看看那屏幕上的照片多清晰
Oh, look how clear the picture is on that screen.
因为照片不是来自吉特斯的
That's 'cause that's not from Jitters.
是我们的安全监控录像
That's our security footage.
HR·威尔斯
H.R. Wells.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
如果不想惹麻烦 就乖乖地走出来
Come quietly if you don't want trouble.
HR 她怎么会认识你
H.R., how does she know you?
快说 这位漂亮的闯入者是谁
Talk. Who is this... gorgeous intruder?
她叫吉普赛
Her name is Gypsy,
她在我的地球上被称为回收者
and she's what's known on my Earth as a collector.
她都回收些什么
What is she collecting?
她是来回收我的
She's come to collect, you know, me.
-哪里疼 -到处都疼
- Where does it hurt? - Oh, everywhere.
你能用震波
You can vibe?
我喜欢
Oh, I like it.
别轻举妄动
Slow down there.
我们像两个成年人一样好好聊聊
Let's just talk about this, like two adults,
边喝咖啡 如果你想 吃晚饭也行
over coffee, or maybe dinner, if you prefer that.
如果喜欢泰国菜 路前面有家好吃的泰国餐厅
There's a great Thai place up the road, if you like Thai.
对了 我叫西斯科 你就是吉普赛
I'm Cisco, by the way. You must be Gypsy.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
你在约她吗
Are you asking her on a date?
你逗我呢
Are you kidding me?
我在谈判
I am negotiating.
你给我看了你招式
Well, you showed me yours.
我也要给你看我的才公平
Only fair I show you mine.
西斯科
Cisco!
女士 请你离开这栋楼
Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the building.
极速者
Speedster.
这下好玩了
That's fun.
我也喜欢玩
I like to have fun too.
看来你对自己的超能力还了解得不多
I see you've got a lot to learn about your power.
没错 就像这样
Yeah. Like that.
你怎么做到的 好酷
How do you do that? That's cool.
你们窝藏逃犯躲避审判
You're harboring a fugitive from justice.
我们的世界严格禁止维度间穿越
Our world has a strict ban on inter-dimensional travel.
他来的时候就知道了
He knew that when he came here.
-所以你追踪他到这 -老实话 很容易
- So you tracked him here? - Honestly, it wasn't that hard.
尤其是他在一章章地广播
Not when he's beaming "H.R. Wells'
《HR·威尔斯多元宇宙冒险记》
Adventures in the Multiverse" back chapter by chapter.
不管HR做了什么
You know what? Whatever H.R. did,
你不能就这样过来强行带走他
you can't just come here and take him by force.
除非你打倒我们
Not without going through us.
如果我真要打倒你们
If I really wanted to go through you,
你们就全死了
you would all be dead.
我现在已经锁定你了
I've got a lock on you now.
你是逃不掉的
There is no getting away.
给你一小时解决你的事
You've got an hour to get your affairs in order,
然后你要跟我回去
and then you are coming back with me.
拜拜 西斯科
Adios, Cisco.
华丽退场
What an exit.
"正当三藩西斯科扔出他华丽的锁 仰天一笑
"As Francisco threw back his lustrous locks and laughed,
我概述了化解那个狂暴生物的计划"
I outlined my plan for neutralizing the rampaging creature."
这段写了好几页
It goes on like this for pages.
他一直在广播这些
He's been broadcasting this
既不告知我们 也没征求同意
without our knowledge or permission,
一直在给他自己营造英雄形象
all the while making himself the hero.
每本小说都需要一个中心人物
Yeah, every book needs a central protagonist
读者才会想要花钱买♥♥书
that the audience can invest in.
我本该和巴里一起走的
I would have gone with Barry.
巴里
Barry?
西斯科 刚才是怎么回事
Cisco, what was that back there?
先是金色滑翔者 现在到她
First Golden Glider and now her?
谁吸引我 我控制不了
I can't help who I'm attracted to,
即使她是
even if it is the...
性感 极其致命的尤物
sexy, intense, deadly ones.
所以她带你回地球十九
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表