剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah. That was, uh...
好
Good.
我们还得再来一次
We need to go again.
我不懂了 我今早还能达到那个速度的
But I don't understand. I was fast enough this morning.
怎么突然之间 我就慢下来了
Now all of a sudden, I'm too slow?
你顾虑太多了 你要放下这些顾虑
You're in your head. You gotta get out of your head, man.
你只管跑 把所有事都放在一边
You gotta just run, you gotta push everything else to the side.
-我在努力 HR 我做不到 -好吧
- Yeah, I'm trying, H.R. I can't do it! - Okay.
-好吗 -好
- All right? - Okay.
好 为什么做不到
All right. Why not?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道
I do.
你害怕了
You're afraid.
这我也完全能理解
Which is... I totally understand.
如果换了是我 我会吓个半死
I mean, if I were in your shoes, I'd be terrified.
但是你不能带着恐惧去跑 好吗
But you can't run from a place of fear, all right?
没人心存恐惧还能把事情做好
Nobody can do anything effectively coming from a place of fear.
相信我 我知道的
Trust me, I know.
萨维塔可以进入我的思维
Savitar can get inside my head.
要是他在不恰当的时候进来了怎么办
What am I supposed to do if he does that at the wrong time?
如果我能知道那晚到底发生了什么
It sure would be a lot easier if I just
也许会简单得多
knew exactly how that night went.
可不是吗
Would it ever.
你和我想到一起去了吗
Are you picking up what I'm putting down?
是啊
Uh-huh.
我们走
Let's go.
不行 我不能用震波把你带到那去
No way. I'm not gonna vibe you there
要你亲眼看着你姐姐死
for you to watch your sister die.
好吧 这样这样这样
Okay. Just-just-just--
这是在帮华♥莱♥士♥
Th-this is to help Wallace.
帮他弄清事情经过
To help him see what happens
这样他就能知道到时候该怎么做了
so he knows what to do in the moment.
拜托 西斯科 求你了
Come on, Cisco, please.
如果萨维塔回来了
If Savitar's coming back
我是唯一一个能救爱瑞丝的人
and I'm the only one that can save Iris,
我必须得尽一切努力确保能救得了她
I have to do everything I can to make sure that happens.
你确定你要这么做吗
And you're sure you want to do that?
因为这不是你逃避得了的事 沃利
Because this is not something you can unsee, Wally.
如果这能帮我救我姐姐 我确定
If this is gonna help me save my sister, yeah.
我必须得去看看
I have to see it.
拜托
Please.
好吧 如果你一定要看...
Okay, if you have to see it...
下来吧 请便
Come on down. Be my guest.
HR 你知道怎么用这个 对吧
H.R., you know how to work this, right?
我知道怎么用
I know how to work this, yeah.
如果有什么差池 马上要凯特琳过来
Anything goes wrong, you get Caitlin down here stat.
我知道怎么做 上次我也在这里
I know what I'm doing. I was here the last time.
我看见你是怎么做的了 我只用这样
I saw what you did. All I got to do is do this.
-另外一个 -是另外一个按钮
- The other one. - It's the other button.
下次轻点 拜托 HR
Bit of a lighter touch next time, please, H.R.!
-收到 轻点碰 -这边
- Copy. Lighter touch. - This way.
不要
Don't!
就是这个了
This is it.
-好吧 -所以我要跑这么远
- Okay. - So that's the distance I need to cover.
不要这么做
Don't do this!
现在 我终于摆脱你的禁锢了
Now, finally, I am free of you!
巴里 我爱你
Barry, I love you.
不 别说这话 知道吗 你会没事的
No, don't say that, all right? You're gonna be all right.
我求你了 我求你了
Hey, I'm begging you, I'm begging you!
我求...
I'm beg...
巴里
Barry?
你输了 巴里
You lose, Barry.
不
No!
不
No!
爱瑞丝
Iris?
爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝
Iris, Iris.
看
Look.
走吧
Come on.
你看见什么了
What--what'd you see?
一切顺利吗 有帮助吗
Was it good? Did that--did that help?
-有 -有吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
帮助很大
It helped a lot.
沃利...
Wally...
为什么从来就没人听我的
Why does nobody ever listen to me?
你真是够了
You're so full of it.
-什么 -你怪我
- What? - Railing at me
没有告诉大家萨维塔的事
for not telling everyone about Savitar?
那你没有告诉大家的事呢 巴里
What about what you're not telling everyone, Barry?
你在...
What are you--
西斯科用震波把我带到未来
Cisco vibed me into the future.
我看见了事情经过
I saw what happened.
告诉我姐姐为什么你要求婚
Tell my sister why you asked her to marry you.
说啊 告诉她真正的原因 巴里
Go on, tell her the real reason, Barry.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
巴里
Barry.
萨维塔杀了你的那晚
The night that Savitar kills you,
你手上没有带戒指
you didn't have a ring on your finger.
我们还没订婚
We weren't engaged yet.
你就想如果我们订婚了
So you thought that if we were...
就可能改变未来
That it might change the future.
爱瑞丝
Iris...
爱瑞丝 等等
Iris, wait.
爱瑞丝 等等
Iris, hey. Come on.
我爱你 好吗 我最爱的就是你
I love you, okay? I love you more than anything.
这一点从没改变 将来也不会变
That part has never changed. It never will.
巴里 就因为你圣诞节的草率决定
Barry, we moved in together after some rash decision
我们才同居
that you made at Christmas,
几周之后你就求婚了
and then a couple weeks later, you proposed.
你都没争得我爸的同意
You didn't even ask for my dad's permission.
我懂 我不明白 我只是...
I know. I don't know-- I guess I got caught--
当时很困惑 我...
I got caught up in the moment. I...
这正是我害怕的
That is exactly what I am afraid of.
爱瑞丝 求你 拜托
Iris, please, come on--
巴里 给我点时间想想
Barry, I just-- I need time to think.
你没事吧
You okay?
我很担心
I'm worried.
是 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
我总是反复想到
I keep coming back to the thought that...
一切可能都因我而起
I could be the cause of all this.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
萨维塔预言说
Savitar's prophecy.
"会有人背叛你"
"One will betray you""
你可能是引狼入室了 凯特琳
You may well have invited Judas into the group, Caitlin.
那人不是你
It's not you.
这很难说
It's impossible to tell
萨维塔可能控制着我
Savitar could be controlling me,and
我们谁都不会知道
none of us would know about it.
谁都不会 连我也不行
None of us, not even me.
但这次我们知道是谁
But this time, we know who it is.
怎么会
How?
因为
Because...
是我背叛了大家
I'm the one who betrayed everyone.
这个在你手上多久了
How long have you had this?
从你把盒子扔进神速力之后
Ever since you threw the box into the Speed Force.
这只是很小一块
It's such a small piece.
我觉得不会有问题的
I didn't think it would really matter.
你为什么会冒这个险
Why would you even risk it?
因为
Because...
我以为能用它摆脱我的超能力
I thought I could use it to get rid of my powers.
那摆脱了吗
And...can you?
不知道 我还没弄懂怎么使用它
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表