剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
还是说想让它们成真
Or do you want them to come true?
再次变快
To be fast again?
-再次获得速度 -是的
- To have speed? - Yes.
你想要那另一种人生吗
Do you want that other life?
那就是我想要的
That's what I want.
你将再次获得超能力
Once again, you will have power.
并且没有人能成为你的竞争者
And no man will be your rival.
朱利安 我想你或许需要些帮助
Julian, I thought you could use some help on this one.
你知道 人多智广什么的
You know, the two heads thing and all.
我不需要帮助 警探
I don't need any help, Detective.
尤其是他的
Especially from him.
-那是什么 -又一具表皮外壳 艾伦
- What is that? - Another epidermal husk, Allen.
一具完整的人皮
A fully intact human pelt,
除了角质层什么都没有
comprised of nothing but the stratum corneum.
你懂我的意思了吧
You see what I mean?
关于成因我们目前有什么推测吗
Do we have any theories as to what's causing them?
我大胆假设一下
Well, I'll take a wild guess at it
和前四具外壳的成因一样
and say it's the same thing that created the last four husks.
可能因为中毒性表皮坏死松解症才脱皮的
Spalling could be caused from toxic epidermal necrolysis,
或者可能是由强辐射暴露引起的
or maybe some kind of moist desquamation
某种湿性脱皮
from intense radiation exposure.
-我们遇到很多 -辐射性超能力者
- We've had a lot of... - Radioactive metas.
谢谢你了 艾伦 我研究过所有案例
Yes, thank you, Allen. I've read all the case studies.
这样吧 等我搞明白了
I'll tell you what, when I figure it out,
我再给你解释 行吗
I'll enlighten you then, shall I?
谢了
Thanks.
去年我是怎么和这人合作的
How have I worked with this guy for the past year?
你总是这么说
Yeah, you say that all the time.
那是一定的
I'm sure I do.
朱利安
Julian?
你确定不需要巴里
Are you certain that Barry can't
取个样本什么的加快进度吗
take a sample or something to speed things along?
我确定 警探
I'm sure, Detective.
非常确定
Quite sure.
你最好把这个拿到尖端科研实验室
You might wanna get that to S.T.A.R. Labs.
好
Yeah.
这样本可不多
You know, there's really not that much here.
是 我知道 就只是触碰DNA样本
Yeah, no, I know. It's basically touch DNA.
这还是偷来的 因为我们超能力者专家
I had to steal the sample because our meta-human expert
不想让我取样
wouldn't let me take one.
你是说朱利安·艾伯特
Oh, you mean Julian Albert?
是啊 你认识他
Yeah, you know him?
是啊 我们认识有段时间了
Yeah, we've known him for a while.
他最棒了
He's the best.
-要我帮忙吗 -不用 我想我能处理
- You need me? - No, I think I got this.
-谢谢了 -好吧
- But thank you. - Okay.
西斯科跟我说昨晚
Cisco told me you showed up
在他的丧亲交流会上看到你了
to his bereavement group last night.
是啊 没错
Yeah, I did.
他有没有告诉你结果不太好
He also tell you it didn't go so well?
丹堤被酒驾司机撞死
It's only been a few months since Dante
才过了几个月而已
was killed by that drunk driver.
我想他还需要些时间接受现实
I'm sure he just needs a little bit more time.
等等 他为什么生我的气
Wait, why is he so mad at me?
我可不掺和你俩这事
Oh, no. I'm staying out of that.
凯特 其他人不在的时候
Cait, he'll-he'll barely look at me
他都不正眼看我
unless other people are in the room.
也许有别人会更加容易一些
Maybe it's just easier when the rest of us are around.
你觉得能不能说服他
Do you think maybe you could convince him
今晚和你一起来我家吃个晚饭
to come with you to my house for dinner tonight?
-为什么 -我就可以试着修复我俩的关系
- Why? - So I can try to fix things between us,
也许还能修复乔和爱瑞丝的关系
maybe between Joe and Iris, too.
大家再次聚在一个屋里
Just all of us together again in one room
想办法彻底解决这些问题
and try to work this out once and for all.
你能帮帮忙吗
Think you can do that?
好
Okay.
但你要怎么让乔和爱瑞丝过去
But how are you gonna get Joe and Iris there?
乔 乔
Joe? Hey, Joe.
我和爱瑞丝谈过了
So I talked to Iris
她有些事想和你说
and she just has a few things that she wants to say to you.
巴仔 我不是告诉过你别管了吗
Bar, I thought I told you to stay out of this.
不不不 这都是因为她 我发誓
Oh, no, no, no. This was all her, I swear.
所以她突然就
So she just, out of the blue,
决定想和我谈谈了
decided now she wants to talk to me?
所以乔说他会给你
So Joe said that he'd give you
关于外壳的资料来帮你写报道
what you need about the husks for a story.
什么 他突然就决定告诉我了
What? He just decided, out of the blue, to tell me?
警局里的人都守口如瓶
No one at the precinct will say anything.
-就连朱利安也是 -我真讨厌那家伙
- Even Julian. - Oh, I hate that guy.
你总是这么说
Yeah, you always say that.
他想要什么时候谈
When does he want to do it?
今晚 在家
Uh, tonight, at the house.
他说给你做你最喜欢吃的
He said he's making your favorite.
好吧 他是彻底疯了
Okay, he's out of his mind.
他知道我是不会回去的
He knows I will not go back there,
哪怕他做了埃丝特祖母拿手好菜 所以
even if he does make one of Grandma Esther's recipes, so...
什么时候
When?
今晚 是今晚
Uh, tonight. Tonight, yeah.
-在家里 -在家
- Um, at the house. - At the house?
是啊
Yeah.
她发誓她再也不会踏进那房♥子了
She vowed she'd never set foot in the house again.
除非你做了晚餐
Unless you made dinner.
-晚餐 -是啊 就像以前
- Dinner? - Yeah, like old times.
就是她最喜欢那个
So, one of her favorites,
或许做道埃丝特祖母的拿手好菜
like Grandma Esther's recipes, maybe.
好吧 我想我可以做点什么
Okay. I suppose I can make something.
要什么
Which dish?
他说会做♥鸡♥肉
He said he'd make the chicken.
我讨厌鸡肉 我爱吃面
I hate the chicken. I like the noodles.
-面条 好的 -你怎么气喘吁吁的
- Oh, noodles, okay. - Why are you out of breath?
我没有气喘吁吁的啊 乔还说
I'm not out of breath. Uh, Joe also thought
可能为了缓和一下气氛
maybe just to take some pressure off
他还邀请凯特琳和西斯科一起
that he'd invite Caitlin and Cisco.
-好吧 几点啊 -7点
- Okay, um, what time? - Uh, 7:00.
好的
All right.
对了 7点就行
7:00 will work, by the way.
好 吃什么
Okay, but which dish?
我在想 为了能缓和一下气氛
I mean, I was thinking maybe to take some pressure off,
或许可以邀请凯特琳和西斯科
you could invite Caitlin and Cisco.
这是个好主意
That's a good idea,
要是真要吃 那我就得开始准备了
'cause if we're gonna do this, I gotta get started.
收到 没问题
Yeah, I got it. No problem, yeah.
-巴里 -怎么了
- Bar? - Yeah?
-吃什么啊 -吃面
- Which dish? - Noodle dish.
是的 吃面
Yeah, noodle dish.
这感觉真棒 对吧
This hits the spot, huh?
你可以去感谢埃丝特祖母
You can thank Grandma Esther.
不是 面挺好的 我是说
No, I mean, it's good. I just meant, um...
我们大家都在这里 聚集了
all of us, actually, just here, together.
我在想 也许我们可以
I was actually thinking, um, that maybe it'd be fun
一起出去旅行几天什么的
if we all went away together for a few days.
就像个小闪电侠团队旅行
Just like a little Team Flash vacay.
-然后呢 -联络联络感情
- And do what? - Bond.
-和好如初 -你是说让步
- Reconnect. - You mean like a retreat?
-不是 -还有什么信任训练吗
- Nah. - With trust exercises?
六人行 注定失败
Epic fail, party of six.
我只是 觉得我们这个团队
I just--I just feel like we're not the team
没有以前那么好 或是能更好
that we were or can be.
没人赞成吗
No one?
我倒是赞成
I'd be down for it.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表