剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
对了 还有 在你告诉我关于
Okay, um, by the way, after you told me about
朱利安的考古研究后
Julian's archeological dig,
我就自己做了些调查
I started doing some digging of my own.
结果发现 几年前
Turns out, a few years ago,
在印度的挖掘现场 四个科学家身亡
four scientists were killed in an excavation in India
朱利安就是主要负责人
and Julian was the point person.
他从没提起过
He didn't mention that.
你说他痴迷于那个石头很多年了
You said he was obsessed with that stone for years.
如果他是在掩盖什么事呢
What if he was covering something up?
或者是什么人
Or someone?
你觉得这个和炼金术师有关吗
You think this is about Alchemy?
只有一个办法能找出结果来了
There's only one way to find out.
朱利安在魔法石的事上撒谎了
Julian lied about the Philosopher's Stone.
我觉得他在考古挖掘时找到了那块石头
I think he found it back on that archeological dig.
你觉得他在和炼金术博士合作吗
You think he's working with Doctor Alchemy?
他不接我电♥话♥
He's not answering my calls.
大家好啊
Hey, everyone.
大家都在啊 怎么了
Gang's all here, what's going on?
我觉得朱利安和炼金术博士有关
I think that Julian is connected to Doctor Alchemy.
杰伊 我们找到了
Jay, we got a hit.
舒尔茨大厦
舒尔茨大厦楼顶有能量释放
There's energy coming from the top of the Schults building.
-是魔法石 -准备好了吗
- That's the stone. - Are you ready?
-准备好了 -好的
- Ready. - All right.
我也去
I'm coming, too.
-你可不能去 -不行
- No you're not. - No.
爸 我准备好了
Dad, I'm ready.
你告诉他们我有多快
You--just tell them about how fast I am.
告诉他们训练的情况
Tell them about the training.
-训练 -训练
- Training? - Training?
训练啊 是声乐训练
Training. The vocal training.
因为我们想参加圣诞颂歌♥的合唱
Because we're thinking of going caroling.
我们之后再谈这个
We're gonna talk about this later.
我们绝对得好好谈谈
We're definitely gonna talk about it.
有了魔法石的能量
With energy form this stone,
有了这座楼当折射器
and this building as a refractor,
我将恢复闪点里所有超能力者的能力
I shall restore the powers of all the metas from Flashpoint.
他们将成为萨维塔的仆人
They will become the servants of Savitar.
都结束了 炼金术师
It's over, Alchemy!
快告诉我你看到他了
Please tell me you're seeing him.
我看到他了
I see him.
我们得合力击败他
We have to take him together.
不 我来拖住萨维塔
No, I'll cover Savitar,
你去拿魔法石
you just get that stone!
这不是你的战斗 加里克
This is not your fight, Garrick.
朱利安
Julian.
我在哪
Where am I?
发生了什么
What's going on?
这么说吧 你要在我们这里待一段时间了
Let's just say you're gonna be our guest for a while.
是你
You.
我一直怀疑你有关押敌人的
I always suspected you had your own private facility
秘密基地
for holding enemies.
你要解释一下我为什么在这里吗
You care to explain what I'm doing in it?
-我知道你是炼金术师 朱利安 -什么
- I know you're Alchemy, Julian. - What?
你把无辜的人变成超能力者
Turning innocent people into meta-humans,
膜拜那个萨维塔
worshipping this Savitar?
不好意思 我没听懂
Sorry, um, I'm still not following.
你觉得我是炼金术师吗
You think that I'm Alchemy?
这是我听过的最扯的话了
That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard.
那是面具吗
Is that a mask?
我这辈子都没见过那东西
I've never seen that before in my life.
我抓到你了
I caught you!
我抓到你戴着这个面具
I caught you wearing this mask.
你这是要陷害我
You're trying to set me up.
你要诬陷我 对不对
You're framing me, aren't you?
闪电侠 偏偏是你陷害我
The Flash, of all the people, you're setting me up.
-你还英雄呢 -你疯了
- The hero. - You're insane.
你个大英雄
The great hero!
我要打电♥话♥ 我什么时候能打电♥话♥
I want my phone call, when do I get my phone call?
你怎么样
How you feeling?
对一个刚被神打了一顿的人来说
Not too bad for a guy
感觉还好吧
that got beat up by a myth.
-是吗 -你阻止了他
- Yeah? - You stopped him.
干的漂亮 巴里
Well done, Barry.
有你在我身边 感觉很好
It was nice, having you out there with me.
我以前都没有帮手
Yeah, I never had a sidekick.
-我是你的帮手啊 -作为一个长者搭档
- Oh, I'm your sidekick? - Well, as a senior partner.
长者市民还差不多
Senior citizen is more like it.
我打赌你♥爸♥爸一定会为你自豪的
I'll bet your dad would've been proud of you.
对吧
Right?
你还是好好休息下 好吗
Hey, why won't you just take it easy, all right?
-我一会儿来看你 -好
- I’ll see you in a little bit. - Yeah.
你对朱利安刚才说的话怎么看
What do you think about what Julian was saying?
我知道我们抓到的坏人
I know that every bad guy we've ever had
都装作是我们的好朋友 但实际上
has pretended to be our best friend, while really being
都是邪恶 杀人的混♥蛋♥ 但是
an evil, murderous bastard, but...
我觉得如果他在撒谎
I think if he's lying,
他也真的太相信自己编的这个谎了
he sure believes the hell out of his own lie.
好了 这盒子到底怎么回事
Okay, well what do we think about this box?
相当恐怖
It's creepy.
跟《夺宝奇兵》里融掉你脸的圣柜似的
Like, "Indiana Jone" melt your face creepy.
你们弄清这是什么东西了吗
Have you guys figured out anything about it yet?
这什么都不是
It's nothing.
它肯定是个什么
It's something.
不 我是说这盒子真的什么都不是
No, I mean the box is literally nothing.
我把能想到的测试都做了一遍
I've run it through every possible test I can think of--
核磁共振 X光扫描 质谱仪 光子移♥动♥器
MRI, X-ray, mass spectrometer, the photon shifter.
什么都检测不到 毫无反应
Not a single reading. Nothing.
就好像这盒子
It's like the box
根本不存在
doesn't even exist.
两周前 炼金术师差点害我失去你
Two weeks ago, I almost lost you to Alchemy,
上周外星人也是
then last week aliens.
-我的心脏承受不住 沃利 -爸 他懂了
- My heart can't take it, Wally. - Dad, he gets it.
-爱瑞丝 他真懂吗 -我想他懂了
- Iris, does he? - I think so, yeah.
而你
And you...
几周之前 你还告诉我
A couple weeks ago. You were telling me
有多信任我和我的直觉
how you believed in me and my instincts,
现在却鼓励沃利来唱反调
and now you're encouraging Wally to do exactly the opposite?
我不知道他需要多少鼓励
I don't know how much encouraging he needed.
你这是怎么回事
What's the deal with you?
你是精神病吗 无论如何都要
You have some psychotic need to make other people like you
别人喜欢你吗
no matter what?
我想那不是精神病
I wouldn't call it psychotic.
我的问题是
No, my deal is,
我能慧眼识珠
I find people's true talents,
然后引导他们
and I just marshal them along.
你还有自己的想法吗
Do you even have your own opinions?
够了 别再责怪HR了
Stop. Stop banging on H.R.
都怪我 好吗
This was all me, okay?
我逼他训练我
I pushed him to train me.
我逼他帮我忙
I pushed him to help me.
反正也没有其他人愿意帮我
Wasn't like anyone else was lining up to do it.
怎么了
Hey. What's up?
是沃利的事
It's Wally.
我搞不懂 巴仔 他脑子浑浑噩噩的
I don't get it, Bar, it's like his brain goes to sleep
好像被别人掌控着
and somebody else is at the wheel.
你有忘记过时间 断片过吗
Have you been losing time? Blacking out?
时间流逝 醒来却身在异处
Hours passing, waking up somewhere different?
不知道怎么到了那里
Not being sure of how you got there.
-没有 -没有
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表