剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
西斯科有提过要帮我们做一扇
Well, Cisco did offer to build us
定制安全门
a custom security door,
我们都看过那些东西
but we've both seen how well
如何让人远离尖端科研实验室
those things keep people out of S.T.A.R. Labs.
-那么 -我喜欢门栓
- So... - I like deadbolts.
门栓好用
Deadbolts work.
因为这里刚出了事
It's just with... what happened here,
我想让你有安全感
I want to make sure you feel safe.
我有
I do.
对一切都是吗
About everything?
这几周你一直说
You know, you've been saying for weeks
你一定会从萨维塔手里救下我
that you were gonna save me from Savitar.
虽然我可以把生命托付给你
And while I trust you with my life,
我还是很难不感到害怕
it was hard not to feel scared.
有时我觉得我男友
You know, sometimes it feels like The Flash is this guy
跑去救别人时才是闪电侠
my boyfriend becomes when he runs off to save other people.
好像闪电侠属于大家 但不属于我
Like I'm the only one who doesn't get The Flash.
感觉他跟你不是一体的
He felt separate from you.
但昨天你救我时
But yesterday when you saved me,
我知道我根本不用害怕
I remembered that I have no reason to be scared.
我爱的男人是个超级英雄
The man I love is a superhero.
我爱你 相信你 巴里·艾伦
I love and trust you, Barry Allen...
闪电侠
The Flash.
我爱你们大家 永远不变
I love all of you, and I always will.
我爱你
I love you.
这样真好
That was so nice.
杰西
Jesse!
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
怎么了
What's wrong?
古鲁德
Grodd.
抓走了我爸爸
He's got my dad.
他把他关在猩猩城
And he has him in Gorilla City.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表