剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
did you think I had it in me?
不管你
To leave you behind?
我不确定
I wasn't sure.
我一直相信你有潜力
Always known you had the potential to be
能像他们一样无情
as ruthless as they come.
你的过去造就了一切 跟我一样
Your history made sure of that, same as mine.
谁知道呢 也许我们因此才合得来
Who knows, maybe that's why we get along.
你看得见我心中的善 我看得见你心中的恶
You see the good in me. I see the bad in you.
-也许吧 -给个建议
- Maybe. - Piece of advice:
别再试图用萨维塔的计谋打败他
stop trying to beat Savitar at his own game.
你的善就是你的优势
Your goodness is your strength.
也许是我太多愁善感了
And call me sentimental--
我觉得闪电侠应该继续做个英雄
I think the Flash should remain a hero.
好好照顾自己 史纳特
Take care of yourself, Snart.
别牵挂我
No strings on me.
别牵挂我
No strings on me...
我们办到了 我们弄到了支配者的技术
We did it! We got the Dominator tech.
太好了 太好了
Yes, yes!
-爱瑞丝在哪 -爱瑞丝...
- Where's Iris? - Ah, Iris--
和老哈里·威尔斯一起安全地躲在地球二
safely stashed away on Earth-2 with Ole Harry Wells.
不
No.
巴里 萨维塔知道爱瑞丝在哪儿了
Barry! Savitar knows where Iris is.
萨维塔要来了
Savitar's coming.
-什么 -快 乔
- What? - Now. Joe.
-爱瑞丝 躲在我身后 -爸
- Iris, stay behind me. - Dad.
他要杀你 先干掉我再说
He gets to you through my dead body.
-哈里 沃利 -在
- Harry, Wally. - Yeah.
我来对付他
I got him.
天啊
Oh, God.
原来是真的
It's really true.
的确如此
Yes, it is.
再拿枪指着我 我就杀了你
Aim that gun at me and I'll kill you.
听我说
Listen to me.
你也曾是我的儿子
You were my son once.
不管我做了什么让你如此记恨
Whatever I did to make you feel this way...
我道歉
I'm sorry.
求你了 巴里
Please, Barry.
不 这不是我的名字
No. That's not my name.
-巴里 -这不是我的名字
- Barry. - That's not my name!
求你了 住手 好吗
Please! Stop, okay?
我跟你走 请不要杀死他们
I will go with you, just please, do not kill them.
我现在不会杀了他们
I'm not gonna kill them now.
他们...
They...
需要先看着你死
need to watch you die first.
-宝贝 不要 -爸 没事的
- Baby, no. - Dad, it's okay.
听着 乔
Oh, look, Joe.
她接受了自己的命运
She's accepted her fate.
你也应该如此
You should too.
-他带走了她 -他...
- He took her. - He...
爱瑞丝·韦斯特死前53分钟
-抱歉 巴里 -没事
- I'm sorry, Barry. - It's okay.
不 有事 有事 巴里
No, it's not. It's not okay, Barry.
我应该救她的 我本应该
I should have been there for her, I should...
-保护她的 -你尽力了 好吗
- have protected her. - Look, you did everything you could, all right?
你相信我 我却辜负了你
You trusted me, and I let you down.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me!
你无论如何都不会辜负我
There's no way you could ever let me down.
你已经成为了我心目中的英雄
You've become the hero I always knew you could be.
我会救回我们爱的女孩 行吗
I'm gonna go get our girl back, all right?
-BA 我很抱歉 -没事
- B.A., I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
我搞砸了 我很抱歉
I screwed up. I'm so sorry.
现在怎么办
So, what now?
我们现在去因凡蒂诺街
Now we go to Infantino Street.
我们清楚知道萨维塔会在何时去何地
We know exactly where Savitar's gonna be and when.
火箭筒好了吗
Is the bazooka ready?
我已经将能量源装载到设备中
I've loaded the power source into the device,
应该能提供足量的能量
which should deliver the necessary amount
将萨维塔困在神速力中
of energy to trap Savitar in the Speed Force.
我们会随时待命以防失败
We'll be on standby in case it fails.
不会失败的 不会失败的 都准备好了
It won't fail. It won't fail. It's ready.
你上次没有那东西
You didn't have that the last time,
我们现在占上风
so we have the upper hand now.
行
All right.
你们想好你们的计划
You guys figure out what your plan is.
我不能知道任何信息
I can't be here to know any of it.
你们知道我会去哪儿
You know where I'll be.
护手 好了
Gauntlets, check.
护目镜 好了
Goggles, check.
超能力 好了
Super powers? Check.
准备完毕
Locked and loaded.
别有压力
Don't stress.
特蕾西的火箭筒
Tracy's bazooka-- -
-会有用的 -特蕾西的火箭筒
- It's gonna work. - Tracy's bazooka?
-你帮了她 -我没...
- Yeah, you helped. - I didn't--
-我没帮她 -你帮了
- I didn't help. - Yes, you did.
-你激励了她 -我没激励她
- You inspired her. - I didn't inspire her.
我没做任何激励的事
I--I didn't do anything inspiring.
你知道什么是激励吗 巴里
You know what's inspiring? Barry.
英雄中的英雄 你们都是英雄
A hero among heroes. You're all heroes.
你们已经给了我
And you've all given me so,
太多太多
so much, you know?
你们给了我家 给了我目标
You've given me a home, you've given me a purpose.
现在把我引向了我喜欢的女人
Now you've led me to the woman that I adore,
我想和她过下半辈子
that I wanna spend my future with,
从始自终 但我做了什么
and through it all, what have I done?
我做了什么 我有什么贡献
What have I done? What have I contributed except--
只不过打鼓还凑合
some fair-to-middling drumming,
还把萨维塔直接引向了爱瑞丝
and lead Savitar directly to Iris.
-这话不对 -不对
- That's not fair. - It's not fair?
你话不可以这么说
It's not fair for you to say.
萨维塔骗了我们
Savitar tricked us.
我们 是我
Us? Me.
我才是张大嘴泄密的人
I'm the one who opened his big, fat mouth,
现在我们都有麻烦了 尤其是爱瑞丝
and now we're all in trouble, and especially Iris,
因为我这大嘴巴
'cause I couldn't keep my mouth shut!
可能是我泄密 好吗
Hey! That coulda happened to me, okay?
放松 真的 我也可能泄密
Easy. I mean it. That coulda happened to me,
我们都有可能
that could happen to any of us.
HR
H.R...
-你要坚守阵地 -没错
- You gonna hold down the fort? - Yeah.
当然了
Of course you are.
因为这是你的职责
'cause that's what you do.
你展示出来了
You show up.
你准备好了
You're ready.
在我们最需要你时很靠谱
Dependable when we need you the most.
听懂了吗
You hear me?
听懂了
I hear you.
行
All right.
再见
Till next time.
西斯科
Oh, Cisco.
我们该谈谈了
Time for a little chat.
西斯科
Cisco?
-我刚震波了 -什么 你看到了什么
- I just had a vibe. - What? What'd you see?
冰霜杀手
Killer Frost.
我之前预见到了
I saw this coming.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
凯特林获得超能力后
Ever since Caitlin got powers,
我就震波到我们在森林里对抗
I've had vibes of us fighting in a forest.
我一直都在抵抗这个场面
This whole time I've been fighting it.
我不想面对有一天
I didn't wanna face the fact that one day,
她会如此迷失
she'd be this far gone.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表