剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
怎么了
What was it?
奥沙利文银行出现抢劫
Ugh, robbery in progress at O'Sullivan Bank.
你们俩快去
You two go.
快 我们走
Come on, let's go.
-你没看新闻吧 -什么新闻
- Didn't hear the news, huh? - What news?
别惹闪电小子
That you don't mess with Kid Flash.
我们得回我们朋友那里去
We got to get back to our friends.
他们在等着我们
They're expecting us.
他们可真是找了俩厉害的
Yeah, they picked some real winners.
我知道 你俩看起来可不怎么样
I know, which is more than I can say for you two.
马上回来
Be right back.
抱歉 我得活动下腿脚
Sorry, I-- I had to stretch my legs.
大伙 快出来
Hey, guys, come out.
没什么可看的 各位
It's--it's nothing to see here, guys.
就是俩蠢货被人收拾了
It's just a couple fools getting their asses handed to 'em.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 谢谢大家
Oh, my gosh, thank you.
要喝点水吗
Want some water?
我没事 谢了
I'm okay, thanks.
在平行地球上保持水分可是很重要的
It's important to stay hydrated on a parallel Earth.
又回到这个平行宇宙的感觉真是奇怪
So weird being back here on this alternate universe.
我就是在这里遇见了我的二重身
This is where I met my doppelganger,
那个邪恶的我
the evil one.
冰霜杀手
Killer Frost.
我一直害怕会变成她那样
She's the one I'm always afraid of becoming.
那她现在在哪
And where is she now?
死了
Dead.
你不会死的 凯特琳
That's not gonna happen to you, Caitlin.
我很高兴你能一起来 朱利安
I'm glad you came with us, Julian.
这个团队有你真好
You're a nice addition to the team.
好吧
Yeah, well,
我喜欢危险的生活
I live for danger.
我们接近了 各位
We're close, guys.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
就是这里了
This is it.
这是个陷阱
It's a trap.
欢迎 凯特琳
Welcome, Caitlin.
就知道你会来
Knew you'd come...
闪电侠
Flash.
你们还好吗
You guys all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我的枪没了 不过我还好
I've lost my gun, but I'm all right.
看起来你得带我们穿墙出去了
Well, looks like you're gonna have to phase us out of here.
我不知道怎么回事 有什么东西在阻拦我
I don't know. Something's holding me back.
你能打开缺口吗
Can you open a breach?
不行
No dice.
我觉得不是牢房♥的原因
I don't think it's the cell. I...
古鲁德一定是设法抑制了我们的能力
Grodd must be dampening our powers somehow.
好吧
Okay.
哈里
Harry?
你没事
You're all right.
威尔斯
Wells. Hey!
你得帮我们逃出去
You got to help us get out of here
趁那些大猩猩还没回来
before the gorillas come back.
你好啊 闪电侠
Hello, Flash.
-古鲁德 -什么
- Grodd. - What?
那是大猩猩古鲁德吗
That's Grodd the gorilla?
他在通过威尔斯跟我们说话吗
He's talking through Wells?
-这样也行 -是啊
- That's a--a thing? - Yeah.
第一次谁都会懵 不过相信我
Yeah, sort of trips you out at first, but trust me,
你会习惯的
you get used to it.
古鲁德 放了他
Grodd, let him go.
这是你我之间的事
This is between you and me.
现在还不行
Not yet.
-我需要他 -干什么
- I need him. - For what?
你为什么诱他过来
Why'd you lure him here?
为了你
For you.
需要你的帮助
Need your help.
帮助 你这请求方式可真有趣
Help? Got a funny way of asking for it.
是你把我送来的
You sent me here!
记得吗
Remember?
活在这个地狱里
To live in this hell!
在这里 我被迫服从
Where I am forced to serve
索罗瓦的统治
under the rule of Solovar.
索罗瓦是谁
Who's Solovar?
大猩猩族的族长
Leader of Gorilla Kind.
大猩猩城的统治者
Ruler of Gorilla City.
如今
And now...
他想要统治人类
he wants to rule the humans.
他将会把战争带去你的地球
He will bring war to your Earth.
-为什么 -他看到了很多
- Why? - He has seen many conflicts
大猩猩和人类的争端
between gorillas and humans.
他害怕人类会进攻
He is afraid the humans will attack,
但现在你来了
but now that you're here,
他会把战争引向你
he will bring the fight to you.
所以你诱骗我们来阻止他吗
So you lured us here to stop him?
作为非法入侵者
As trespassers...
你们将会被送到竞技场
you will be sent to the arena
进行处决
and executed.
什么 入口怎么不设个标牌
What? How about a signpost at the front?
"所有入侵者都将被处死"
"All trespassers will be executed."
这主意实在是太糟了 不是吗
That wouldn't be the worst idea, would it?
索罗瓦会很荣幸
Will be Solovar's great honor
能够亲手
to kill you...
杀死你
himself.
但是 闪电侠...
But, Flash...
如果他最终被打败了
if he were to be defeated,
其他猩猩就会发现他的弱小
the other gorillas would see his weakness
不再追随他
and would no longer follow him.
我不会杀死任何人
Well, I'm not gonna kill anyone,
猩猩也不行
not even a gorilla.
不杀就等死
Kill or be killed!
这是猩界唯一的法则
This is the only law Gorilla Kind understands.
你能得到什么好处 古鲁德
How do you benefit from this, Grodd?
索罗瓦倒台了
Solovar falls.
我就能接替他
I take his place.
统领猩猩们
I rule the gorillas,
我保证他们都会呆在猩猩城里
and I promise to keep them in Gorilla City.
我们为什么要相信你
How do we know we can trust you?
因为...
Because...
就算你们把我赶走了
even though you sent me away,
你们的地球仍然是我的家园
your Earth is still my home.
而你们这些人
And there are those among you
我永远也不会忘记
I will never forget.
杀了索罗瓦
Kill Solovar,
中城就会安然无恙
and Central City will be spared.
没做到 那就等着看你的家乡
Fail, and see your home
变为灰烬吧
turned to ash.
杰西 你有空吗
Hey, Jesse, you got a sec?
我是不是做错了什么
Did I do something wrong?
我没 我没觉得
I don't-- I don't think so.
好吧 那你为什么对我这么冷淡
Okay, then why are you being so cold with me?
杰西 你可以跟我聊聊的
Jesse, come on, you can talk to me.
我知道这不仅仅关于你的父亲
I know that this is about more than just your dad.
我觉得...
Look, I guess...
我总是觉得有一天我们会想办法在一起
I guess I thought one day we'd figure out a way to be together.
但现在你有了能力 可是...
You know, but now that you have your powers, it's...
我好像从来没有受到过你的消息
It's like I never hear from you.
杰西 如果可以...
Jesse, if--if you would,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表