剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
叫我卡拉吧
You could call me Kara.
也不能这么叫
That won't work either.
如果需要我帮助 你会喊什么
Well, what're you gonna shout if you need my help?
裙子
Skirt.
认真的吗
Seriously?
认真的
Seriously.
但我不会需要你帮助
But I'm not gonna need your help.
看 是总统
Look! The President!
救我出去
Get me out of here!
感觉不对劲
This doesn't feel right.
我也觉得 杰佛逊
I agree, Jefferson.
有东西在逼近
Something's coming.
把总统放了
Release the President!
我们知道你们会来
We knew you would come.
你们听到了吗 我可是听到了
Did you guys hear that? 'Cause I heard it in my head.
嗯 我们听到了
Yeah, we heard it.
如果大家都没被吓到
Well, if nobody else is freaked out by it,
那我也不惊慌
far be it for me to panic.
你无需伤害他
You don't need to harm him
来换取我们身上的东西
to get whatever it is you want from us.
放了他 你就不会有事
Release him and nothing will happen to you.
他不是我们的目标
He's not who we want.
这是个陷阱
It's a trap!
超女 做点什么
Supergirl, do something!
闪电侠在危机中消失
我没想过 奥利弗
I didn't think about it, Oliver.
我没想过未来
I didn't think about the future.
我太专注于过去
I was so focused on the past,
在今天之前我都没想过
I didn't think about it until now.
我改变了很多
I changed so much.
这是什么
What is this?
闪电侠在危机中消失
这是未来的报道
This is an article from the future.
这是关于我消失的报道
It's a story about me vanishing.
由朱莉·格里尔撰写
原本是爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦写的
Used to be written by Iris West-Allen.
但现在 我不知道
But now, I don't know.
爱瑞丝有所改变了
Something's-- something's changed with Iris.
我们的未来有所改变了
Something's changed with our future.
天呐 我做了什么
God, what did I do?
巴里 这只是篇看起来奇怪的报章报道
Barry, this is a weird-looking newspaper article.
没有任何意义
It doesn't mean anything.
你别再把这件事怪在自己身上
You need to stop beating yourself up over this.
我很抱歉 但你怎能这么说
I'm sorry, but how can you say that?
整件事都是我的责任
I'm responsible for all of this.
也许是 也许不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
巴里 你做出了选择
Barry, you made a choice.
你想看见你父母再活过来
You wanted to see your parents alive again.
你真的知道
Do you honestly know anyone that,
换作是别人
if they were in your shoes,
不会跟你做一样的事吗
wouldn't do the same exact thing?
我也会这么做
I would do the exact same thing.
巴里 "金牌"号♥沉下去时
Barry, after the Gambit went down,
救生筏上有我和父亲还有个船员
it was me, my father, and a crewmember on a life raft.
在海上漂流
Lost at sea.
食物和水也许只够一人生存
Enough food and water for one person, maybe.
我爸拿枪射杀了那个船员
My father took a gun, shot the crewmember,
告诉我要活下去
told me to survive,
然后也射杀了自己
and then turned the gun on himself.
他朝自己的脑袋开枪
He shot himself in the head.
他牺牲自己 保我性命
He sacrificed himself so that I could live.
我无能为力 别无选择
Nothing I could do. No choice.
斯莱德·威尔逊在我和我妹妹面前
Slade Wilson drove a sword right through my mother's heart,
一剑刺入我母亲的心脏
in front of my sister and I.
我就在那里 我站在那里无能为力
I was there. I was helpless on the ground.
我无力去阻止 别无选择
I was powerless to stop it. No choice.
你以为我就不会想
Do you not think that I wouldn't give anything
穿越回去改变过去吗
to go back and to make things different?
你从来没告诉过我
You never told me that.
巴里 世界不会因为你
Barry, the world isn't different
改变时间线而有所不同
because you changed the timeline.
变化和悲剧都会发生
Change happens. Tragedy happens.
人们做出选择
People make choices,
那些选择影响其他人
and those choices affect everyone else.
你不是神 巴里
You're not a god, Barry.
各位 不管你们在哪里 我们需要你们
Hey, guys, wherever you are right now, we need you.
情况变得糟多了
Oh, things just got so much worse.
尖端科研实验室
各位
Guys.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk about this?
看来不能
Guess not.
他们怎么了
What's wrong with them?
我不知道 我们得搞明白
I don't know, but we need to find out.
好吧
Okay!
你这次真是搞砸了
You really did it this time!
真的吗
Seriously?
我说真的
Yeah, seriously.
-那是什么 -热视线
- What's that? - That would be heat vision.
好吧
Okay.
怎么回事
What is going on?
巴里和奥利弗留下来
Barry and Oliver stayed behind
其他人去救总统
while everyone went to go save the President,
但现在大家都疯了
but now everyone's crazy
于是上演了《杀死比尔》
and going all "Kill Bill" on the both of them.
支配者控制了他们的大脑
The Dominators have them under some sort of mind control.
他们不能永远被控制
They can't hold them off forever.
-我得赶过去 -你搞什么
- I got to get out there. - The hell you do.
仅凭他俩没法打败他们
They can't beat them by themselves,
尤其是超女现在是敌方
especially not with Supergirl against them.
沃利
Wally?
叫我闪电小子
Kid Flash.
沃利 快说话
Wally? Talk to me,
撑住
Hey! Come on.
各位 沃利伤得很重 但没死
Guys. Wally's hurt bad, but he's alive.
撤销大脑控制预计还要多久
Let's get an ETA on overriding the mind control!
-搞定 -胜利
- Bingo! - Yahtzee!
你先说 这是你的办公室
You go first. You go first. It's your office.
盐矿那里有奇怪的信♥号♥♥
There's a weird signal coming from the salt mines.
发现信♥号♥♥
我得说我本来打算那么说
For the record, that is what I was gonna say.
你能屏蔽吗
Can you jam it?
不能
Uh, no.
你还剩多少箭
How many of those do you have left?
应该不够用
Probably not enough.
这个走廊通往大楼的地堡
Okay, this hallway leads to a bunker under the building.
你尽量拖住他们
Just hold 'em off as long as you can.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
如果他们无法关上 也许她能
If they can't shut it down, maybe she can.
超女
Hey, Supergirl!
终于能比谁的速度快了
Let's finally see who's faster.
太慢了
Too slow.
-他在干什么 -他在惹怒她
- What is he doing? - He's making her angry.
但他知道超女是不可战胜的
But he knows Supergirl is invincible.
也许他在利用这点
Think maybe that's the point.
巴里
Barry?
各位 他们恢复了
Guys, they're back.
怎么回事
What happened?
你没杀死我 所以我还能活着
You didn't kill me, so my day's looking up.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你不是第一个被控制大脑的超级英雄
Hey, you're not the first superhero to be mind-controlled.
我知道你打算说什么
Okay, I know what you're gonna say,
但我必须这么做
but I had to do something.
很高兴你没事
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表