剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Oh, great. More suggestions from the genius over here.
你请不来天才 天才不请自来
You don't call the genius. The genius calls you.
提问 你们怎么抓到寒冷队长的
Question: how did you catch your Captain Cold?
我在你们的文档里看到过他
I've been reading about him in your files.
好像是个狡猾的人 说话还慢
Seems like a wily fellow. Slow talker.
但他的作风 非常像我们亲爱的凯特琳
But his MO--strikingly similar to our dear Caitlin's.
什么 才不是 我们追踪他是用卫星
What? No. We tracked him using the satellite
来搜寻紫外线冷能
to scan for ultraviolet cold signatures.
懂了
Got it.
不 警♥察♥局附近没有异常
No. Nothing near the precinct.
等等 那是什么
Wait, what's that?
冷藏
食品仓库
冷藏食品仓库
Frozen food warehouse.
找到她了
There she is.
我会剔除信♥号♥♥ 以免被别人发现
Okay, I'm gonna isolate the feed so that no one else can see it.
好的 搞清楚她要让朱利安干什么
All right, figure out what she's making Julian do.
-我出发了 -好
- I’m going. - Okay.
真是帅呆了
That...is cool.
我找到了两个搜索了萨维塔的人
I found two individuals that have searched for the name Savitar.
这是他们的地址
Here are both their addresses,
他们两个都在中城
both of them in Central City.
你要对他们做什么
What exactly are you gonna do to them?
我不知道
I don't know.
我这是在干什么
What am I doing?
朱利安·阿尔伯特
在冷藏食品仓库
带特警来封锁
这尼玛
Son of a--
警官 我们找到艾伯特的位置了
Sergeant, we got a location on Albert.
出动
Let's move.
"我会把你冻死"这句话
What part of "I'll freeze you to death"
你哪里听不懂
did you not understand?
住手
Stop.
-你走开 -你知道我不能
- Get out of here. - You know I can't.
你在干嘛呢 干掉她 干掉她
What are you doing? Take her out. Take her out.
你不想这么做的 你并不想伤害任何人
You don't want to do this. You don't want to hurt anybody.
她想要伤害别人 快打晕她
She's willing to hurt someone. Knock her out.
-凯特琳 -别来烦我
- Caitlin-- - Leave me alone.
-你在做什么 -我要找到炼金术师
- What are you doing? - I have to find Alchemy.
我们会找到他的 好吗 我们一起
We will find him. All right? Together.
不 你不懂 我不想把他抓起来
No. You don't understand. I don't want to lock him up.
-我要让他帮我 -帮你什么
- I need him to help me. - Help you what?
我要让他废除我的能力
I need him to get rid of my powers.
凯特琳
Oh, Caitlin.
我不知道这样行不行得通
I don't know if it works that way.
你也不知道是不是不管用
You don't know that it doesn't.
我知道我们爱你
I know that we love you.
我们会尽全力帮你
And we will do everything that we can to help you.
你和我 我们一起经历了那么多
You and I--we've been through too much together
不能让对方失望
to let each other down now.
求你了 让我来帮你
Please. Let me help you.
就像你帮你妈妈那样吗
Like you helped your mother?
凯特琳
Caitlin.
还是像你帮沃利那样 帮我那样
Or Wally? Or me?
你一直在搅乱别人的生活
You keep messing with everyone's lives,
毁掉一切 而我们留下
wrecking everything, and we're left behind
去替你犯的错收拾残局
to pick up the pieces from your mistakes.
有些镜子破了就没法重圆
Some things you break can't be put back together.
我可以补救
I can fix this.
像你补救西斯科的家人那样吗
Oh, like you fixed Cisco's family?
你没跟西斯科讲你害他害得最惨吧
You didn't tell Cisco that you screwed him worst of all, did you?
你听到了吗 西斯科
You hear that, Cisco?
在巴里制♥造♥闪点前
Dante was alive,
丹堤还活着
healthy and happy,
健康快乐地活着
until Barry created Flashpoint.
是他重置一切害死了他
When he reset things, that's what killed him.
是巴里害死了你哥哥
Barry is the reason your brother is dead.
艾伯特倒下了 朝她开枪
Albert's down. Shoot her!
你的小腿三头肌被切断了
That severed your triceps surae.
哪怕你有治愈能力
Even with your healing abilities,
也要四个小时才能再生
it'll take four hours to regenerate.
别跟着我
Don't follow me.
凯特琳 别走
Caitlin. Come on--gah!
-伤得有多重 -都是我自找的
- How much does it hurt? - As much as I deserve.
好 有事通知我
Okay. Let me know.
朱利安被送到县综合医院了
They took Julian to County General.
他还没醒过来 你下手有多重
He's still out cold. How hard did you hit him?
不知道 我不是故意把他打晕的
I don't know. I didn't mean to knock him out.
或许是故意的
Or maybe I did.
西斯科
Cisco.
兄弟
Hey, man, um,
凯特琳说的话
what Caitlin said--
她撒谎了吗
Was she lying?
没有
No. Um--
你很抱歉
You're sorry?
为杀了我哥哥而抱歉
That you killed my brother?
因为他原本在这里
'Cause he was here.
他原本还活着
He was alive...
直到你制♥造♥了闪点 直到你做了这些
until you created Flashpoint, until you did this.
我知道 兄弟
I know, man.
我现在都不知道如何感受了
I don't even know how to feel right now.
我只知道还没找到凯特琳
All I know is Caitlin is out there,
我们需要找到她
and we need to find her.
能行吗
Can we do that?
行
Yeah.
我黑了朱利安的电脑
I hacked Julian's computer.
凯特琳让他找到了两个地址
Caitlin had him look up two addresses:
霍桑大道16号♥和杜鲁门广场1104号♥
16 Hawthorne Avenue and 1104 Truman Place.
我本来想说她想找那些信徒
She's trying to find the acolytes, I was trying to say.
她到底为什么要找炼金术师的追随者
What exactly would she want with Alchemy's followers?
她肯定以为他能带她找到炼金术师
She must think that he can take her to Alchemy.
她想让他夺走她的超能力
She wants him to take her powers away.
我们知道 我们什么都听到了
We know. We heard everything.
好了 两名信徒 两处地址
Well, two acolytes, two addresses.
她会先对谁下手
Which one's she gonna hit first?
-两个都得盯着 -你得待在这里
- We got to watch both. - You're gonna stay here.
你都走不了路了
You can barely walk.
-我去霍桑大道 -我去杜鲁门广场
- I'll take Hawthorne. - I'll take Truman.
我很担心凯特琳 但也不想留沃利一个人
I care about Caitlin, but I don't want to leave Wally.
爸 我和巴里留下来陪沃利
Dad, Barry and I will stay with Wally.
你跟HR一起去
You go with H.R.
好 那就太好了
Yeah, I would love that.
我俩那可是全明星阵容啊
Hey, you and me-- All-Star team, huh?
好了 听我说
All right, you know what?
我去冲杯卡布奇诺路上喝
I'll make a couple cappuccinos for the road, right,
准备好今晚的冒险之旅
so we're ready for tonight's adventures.
别担心 巴里
Hey, not to worry, Barry.
好吗 我们会帮她的
Right? We'll help her.
西斯科
Cisco.
你要是找到她
If you find her--
我不会通知你
I won't call you.
你做得够多了
You've done enough.
信徒在二楼
The acolyte's on the second floor.
-喝点咖啡不 乔 -不
- Cup of joe, Joe? - No.
不喝 好吧 我猜你爱喝茶
No? All right. You're a tea drinker, I bet.
如果你就会闲扯
If you want to talk nonsense,
那我只好请你别跟我说话了
I'm gonna need you to stop talking to me.
你在担心你儿子
You're worried about your son.
-你有孩子吗 -没
- Do you have kids? - No.
那我想我们可能没法聊
Then I don't think we could possibly have a conversation
我现在的感受了
about how I'm feeling right now.
好 但是
Okay, but...
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表