剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Now, I've hidden a series of clues
藏好了一连串的线索
all around the facility.
我的建议是
What I propose is,
我们分成两组
we break into two groups, all right,
你们可以选一个伙伴
and you can pick a partner; you're--
好 好
Okay, okay.
不得不打断你 HR 我不喜欢这个
I have to stop you, H.R. I am not feeling this.
是焙火的问题吧 我就该用黑咖啡
It's the roast, isn't it? I should have gone with a dark--
和焙火没关系 焙火的很好喝
No, it's not the roast. The roast is fine.
我们之间的信任
Our trust isn't something
不是靠游戏就能建立起来的
that you can just build with games.
-知道吗 -不
- Okay? - No.
这是三年来的积累
This is something that goes back three years.
是经过历炼之火
It's something that's been forged in fire,
有时还真身在火中
sometimes literally,
所以也许你最好别插手
so maybe you should just step back
就在一旁观察我们在这所做的事
and observe, see what we do here,
以及运作方式 懂吗
how we operate. Did you get that?
精辟的要点 我会好好想想
Excellent note. I'm gonna run with that.
话说凯特琳哪去了 你有没有...
Where's Caitlin, by the way? Have you--
-她之前在这里 -之前
- Yes. So she was here. - She was?
好了 我们聊过 她...
All right, yeah, you know, we talked, and she...
什么
What?
一口气喝了杯三份浓度的拿铁
Knocked back a triple-shot latte,
还给你们留了言 那我要
and she left you a message, so I'm gonna--
不如我放给你们听吧
I... yeah, let me just play it for you.
这机器和我地球上的不同
This is not the same as my Earth's.
完全不一样
This is a different--
好了
There it is.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我有些事要去处理
I've got some things I need to take care of.
几天后 我就会回来
I shouldn't be gone more than a few days.
看看没有我 你们是否能搞得定
See if you can get along without me.
别让西斯科碰我的冷冻披萨
Make sure Cisco doesn't touch my pizza pockets.
上面又没贴名字
Wasn't labeled.
好了 各位
Okay, you know what, guys?
我得去上班 我快迟到了
I got to go to work. I'm running late.
是的 我也应该去上班
Ooh, yeah. I got to do that too.
-走吧 -我也要开溜了
- Yeah, let's go. - I got to bail.
改天我们再做团队信任建立活动
You know, we'll do the team-building exercises another--
我会把线索藏在实验室里的
I'll leave the clues hidden in the facility.
好 你们那边怎么说回头见
Cool. How do you guys say "See you later" over there?
下次再聚
"Until next communion."
-好吧 回头见 -回头见
- All right, see you later. - See you later.
好奇怪
So weird.
辛格队长
进来
Come.
抱歉我迟到了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
我得去见一个人
I had to meet somebody and--
你可以把迟到加进清单里 队长
You can add tardiness to the list, Captain.
艾伦 我一直注意到你
Allen, it's been brought to my attention
未经许可 访问你同事的
that you've been giving yourself unauthorized access
案件文档
to your colleagues' case files.
你说什么
Excuse me?
还有多次违规
Along with multiple infractions,
屡次缺席
repeated absences,
整天不见人影
disappearing throughout the day,
电♥话♥中断 让人随意进入实验室
phone call interruptions, guests in the lab.
这张清单的名目还真不少啊 队长
The list is pretty extensive, Captain.
对不起 恕我直言
I'm sorry, with all due respect,
我按时完成工作的
I do my job here.
你的工作很出色 艾伦
You do good work here, Allen.
因此别以为这样就不必遵守规章制度
Don't put that in jeopardy by thinking
别让你的努力付诸东流
the rules don't apply to you.
明白吗
Understood?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
抱歉 队长 就这样吗
Sorry, Captain, that's it?
长官 我列出八项不同的
Sir, I document eight different--
九项
Nine.
九项不同的违章行为
Nine different violations of regulations,
这么快就训完了吗
and he gets a 15-second talking-to?
你一定感觉良好吧
Must be nice.
说完了 你们走吧
We are done here. You can go.
告辞 队长
Captain.
你真这么喜欢打小报告吗
Were you really just being a tattletale?
-太不专业了吧 -你说得对
- That's bush league, man. - You know what? You're right.
愚昧如我 竟然认为规章能够约束
Silly me to think the rules actually apply
中城警局取证室的金童
to the golden boy of CCPD's crime lab.
警探 你好
Detective.
-他简直是无理取闹 -是啊
- He's unbelievable. - You know what?
但愿你们俩能少点互不相容
I wish you two could be a little less oil and water
多点彼此相容
and a little bit more oil and vinegar.
你们俩已经互掐了一年
You guys have been at each other's throats for a year now.
我受够了
That's just it.
从我的角度来看 才两个星期
From my perspective, it's been two weeks.
你是说在两个星期前
So you're saying that before two weeks ago,
你不是朱利安的敌人吗
you weren't Julian's enemy?
我是说两个星期前
I'm saying before two weeks ago,
朱利安根本都不存在
Julian didn't even exist.
是因为你的闪点
It's because of your Flashpoint.
我知道是因为闪点
I know it's because of the Flashpoint.
西斯科打来的
Cisco.
有什么重要事情吗
Hey, is this important?
我不知道 在闹市区有三十起
I don't know; does 30 hits downtown
超能力应用警告算吗
on the meta-human app count?
-我们面对的是什么 -什么都没有
- What are we looking at? - Well, nothing really.
十街区半径内的所有交通摄像头
Every traffic cam in a ten-block radius
都挂了 所以我们现在瞎了
suddenly went down, so we're flying blind,
而警报遍地图都是
and the hits are all over the map.
好吧 只有一个办法能看到
All right, well, there's one way to see
发生了什么 我得走了
what's going on. I got to go.
大部分骚动来自于港区
Most of the chatter's coming from the harbor district.
好了 我到了 这里可真糟糕
All right, I'm here. It's a bad scene, man.
你应该就在正中♥央♥ 巴里
You should be right on top of it, Barry.
是什么
What is it?
是个 怪物
It's a...monster?
伙计们 听得到了吗
Guys, did you hear me?
中城有一只怪物
There is a monster in Central City.
究竟有多大
What are we talking?
姚明大小还是巨人安德雷
Yao Ming size or Andre the Giant?
不 那是 一只真正的怪物
No, it's, like, an actual monster.
-那家伙怎么出来的 -我完全不知道
- What even makes that? - I don't even know that.
尖端实验室卫星 给我看看
S.T.A.R. Labs satellite, show me something.
你在地球十九见过这种东西吗
You ever see anything like that on Earth-19?
你想让我旁观 我就只旁观
You want me to observe. I'll just observe.
爱瑞丝 你来这里干什么
Iris, what are you doing here?
做报道
Working on a story,
而且据我所知 你不需要
and last time I checked, you don't need
超级速度和红衣服就能帮助人
super-speed and a red suit to help people.
好吧 快离开这里
All right, get out of here.
我要试着阻止那玩意
I'm gonna try to stop that thing.
快啊 快啊 快啊
Come on, come on, come on.
西斯科 它去哪了
Cisco, where'd it go?
我看不到就没法追踪
Can't track it if I can't see it.
知道你可以怎么办吗 你可以用耳朵
Know what you could do? Could use your ears.
我的耳朵
My ears?
那是什么声音
What's that sound?
是车警报 我可以用车警报
It's a car alarm; I can use the car alarms
来追踪怪物行进的方向
to track the direction the monster's heading in.
找到它了 向北三个街区
We got him. Head north three blocks.
我看不到它了
I lost him.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表