剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
还没有 我们得等等看
Nothing yet, we'll have to wait and see.
总会有什么的
There's always something.
装好尸体 我们回实验室见
Bag the body up and I'll meet you back at the lab.
好 再见
Yeah. See ya.
还有 朱利安
Oh, and Julian, um,
我要去看公园看个电影
I'm going to that movie in the park thing
跟乔和他的...还有我的爱瑞丝和一些朋友
with Joe and his--or my-Iris and some other friends.
如果你想来 八点开始
If you felt like going, it starts at 8:00.
我们都是一群书呆子 所以
We're all a bunch of nerds, so
你肯定融得进来
you'll fit right in.
这个提议很诱人 艾伦
Well, that's a very enticing offer, Allen,
但我今晚其实要去见女朋友 所以
but I'm actually seeing my girlfriend tonight, so.
你有女友了 我都不知道
Oh, you have a girlfriend? I didn't know that.
我肯定还有很多事是你不知道的
I'm sure there's lots about me that you don't know.
-再会 -好
- Cheerio. - Yeah.
-艾伯特 -警探
- Albert. - Detective.
有发现吗
Anything?
至少现在还没发现
With the--uh, nothing yet, at least.
你今天上午看到沃利了吗
Have you seen Wally this morning?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
他一气之下离开了家
He left the house in a huff.
他不接我电♥话♥了
He won't answer my calls.
爱瑞丝现在正在找他呢
Iris is out there looking for him right now.
你想让我在全城找找他吗
Did you want me to run around the city?
也许等我联♥系♥不上他再说
Maybe if I can't get ahold of him.
沃利有些地方说对了
What Wally said, it's partially true.
我没有回答他的问题是因为
I didn't answer his question because
我不像信任你的超能力那样
I--I don't trust him with these powers
信任他的超能力
the same way I trust you with them.
你得和他谈一谈这事
You got to talk to him about that.
告诉他为什么 尤其是现在
You know, tell him why, especially now.
我会的 但得先找到他
I will, I mean, just gotta find him first.
我会一直打电♥话♥给他
Look, I'll just keep calling him.
他总有一下会接的吧
He's got to answer at some point, right?
我也感觉很抱歉
Man, I feel bad, too.
这是你与塞西尔的第一次约会
It's your first date with Cecile
而你还需要担心这种事
and you got to worry about this.
别担心那个
Don't worry about that.
那是我生活中能控制住的一部分
That's one part of my life I can control.
怎么了
Yes?
你见到HR了吗
Have you seen HR?
也许他在他的房♥间里冥思呢
Maybe he's meditating in his room.
不 他不在那里
No, he's not there.
HR 极速实验室需要你 速来
HR, you're needed in the Speed Lab, now.
他可能在通风口做反向拉伸呢
He could be doing inversion stretches in the intake.
你也看到了啊
You saw that too, huh?
HR 他不在那
HR! He's not there.
可能在煮另一壶咖啡呢
Probably just brewing another pot of coffee.
-他就只喝那个 -也不是
- It's all he drinks. - Not that either.
好吧 你为什么这么想找他
Okay. Why do you need him so badly?
他在查看我的东西 但是现在
He's going through my stuff, but now...
他开始胡乱搞了
He's just being stupid about it.
胡乱搞什么
Stupid about what?
天 我发誓我修好了安全系统的
God, I swear I fixed the security system.
你这家伙是谁
Who the hell are you?
HR
HR.
抱歉
Apologies.
HR
HR.
看 你刚才见到的是
See? Ah. What you've just been witness to
我搭档兰道夫·摩根的模样
was my partner's likeness, Randolf Morgan.
好吧 我知道怎么回事了
Okay, I see what's going on here.
你们这个地球上没有
You don't have facial transmogrification
面部变形技术 对吧
on this planet, do you?
不 我们显然没有
No, we certainly do not.
那好吧
Well then,
还好在被我遗忘的背包里
it's a good thing for me I found this little contraption
找到了这个小装置
in my satchel-forgot I brought it.
简直太好玩了
It's so fun.
好玩 这是什么原理
So fun? How does this work?
光线折射技术
Light refraction technology.
光线折射
Light refraction?
我想...我不...兰道夫
I think--I don't-- Randolf,
我的工作搭档
my--business partner,
他对科技更在行
he's sort of more with the science.
但这小管子在解决哈里森·威尔斯
But this little sucker is gonna go a long way
易容难题上帮了我大忙
to solving my Harrison Wells facial issues.
在找回我的超能力手铐前这个归我管
I'm gonna hang onto this until I get my power cuffs back.
什么 你的超能力手铐
What, your power cuffs?
你的超能力者能力抑制手铐吗
Your meta-human power-dampening cuffs?
正是那些突然失踪的手铐
Those very ones, the ones that are missing all of a sudden.
你觉得是我拿走了吗
What--you think-- you think I took them?
我没有拿 我拿手铐做什么
I didn't take them. What do I need cuffs for?
我才刚来到这个地球 孤身一人
I just got to this Earth. I came alone.
我还谁都没见过 就算我见过了
I haven't met anyone yet; it's gonna take a while,
也得等一阵才能用上手铐
even when I do meet them, to get to the cuff stage.
大伙们
Hey, guys?
到表层控制室来
Guys, I need you in the Cortex.
被阴影杀害 这可新鲜了
Killed by a shadow? That's a new one.
中城记录
也许就是这杀了爱德华·克拉里斯
Maybe that's what killed Edward Clariss.
克拉里斯是超能力者
Clariss was a meta-human.
这个受害者看起来不像
This victim doesn't appear to be.
知不知道这个阴影超能力者是受
Do we know if this shadow meta is from the
粒子加速器爆♥炸♥还是炼金术博士的影响
particle accelerator explosion or from Dr. Alchemy?
还不知道
Not yet, no.
其实我们还没找到证据以便分♥析♥
We actually haven't found any evidence to process.
弗朗西斯科 如果我们有办法
If only we had a way, Francisco,
看到事件经过就好了
to see what happened.
犯罪现场在哪里
Where was the crime scene located?
在查伯克 帕尔默街和雷辛街交口
In Chubbuck, uh, Palmer and Racine,
昨晚11点左右
around 11 last night.
这会让我做噩梦的
That's gonna give me night terrors.
-阴影 -什么
- Shade. - What?
我的地球上有一个
We had a meta-hominid on my planet
自称"阴影"的超能力者
who could do virtually the same thing,
差不多也能干这种事
called himself "Shade."
他做过什么 轻视敌人吗
What did he do, throw his side-eye at his enemies?
不清楚 这是个可怕的绰号♥ 是不是
Few I know, it's a terrible nickname, right?
但阴影可以通过高频振动
But what Shade could do was vibrate at such a high frequency
制♥造♥出他是阴影的幻象
he created the illusion that he was a shadow.
我就是这么做的
That's how I phase.
你觉得他也在这么做吗
Do you think he's doing the same thing?
肯定是
He has to be.
热能信♥号♥♥处于波动之中
Heat signature's fluctuating.
红移轨迹很夸张
Red shift is ridiculous.
好 那么他是
Okay, so he is.
他肯定是在攻击时让自己的分子降速
He must be slowing down his molecules whenever he attacks.
我们只要想办法让他的分子一直降速
So we just have to figure out a way to keep them slowed down,
就可以抓到他了
and that should be enough to grab him.
好 可以开始了吗
All right, can you get started?
可以 但现在就开始吗
Okay, but, like, right this minute?
是的 抱歉 我们得...
Yeah, I'm sor--we just--
得迅速解决掉他好专心对付炼金术师
we gotta stop this guy fast so we can focus on Alchemy.
沃利最近梦见
Wally has been having
自己成极速者
dreams about being a speedster,
炼金术师的梦境
Alchemy dreams.
他在闪点中是极速者吗
He was a speedster in Flashpoint?
我们还该知道谁会有超能力吗
Anyone else gonna have powers we should know about?
没了
No.
好的 开始研究阴影吧
All right. I'm gonna work on Shade.
-我来监督 -你去找我的手铐
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表